Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25

Author Topic: You are the villain--An RTD/Suggestion Type Game.  (Read 23312 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the villain--An RTD/Suggestion Type Game.
« Reply #210 on: October 06, 2012, 06:24:36 am »

CROSSOVER?????
Get DIGGERBOTS to prepare a pit trap.
Blast Macropolis with the heat ray at random, hoping to destroy Sin's headquarters.
Hire someone to repair the walls.
Hire chopper.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 06, 2012, 05:17:39 pm »

You decide to hire people before going on a massive destructive rampage. [5] Some people offer to fix the walls up with steel beams and such for $2,500 and a promise that you won't burn anywhere relevant to construction, with an optional $500 for gargoyles and such for decorations and possibly spitting water or something. [2] Your attempts to find a helicopter for rent were unsuccessful.
The diggerbots [3] dig a pit trap. It could be useful.
[6] You set fire to much of Macropolis. Only the industrial areas are left unburnt.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 07, 2012, 03:45:03 am »

I meant the villain chopper. Never mind.
Accept the offer (with gargoyles), but haggle. Hard. I could just burn them to death if I wanted.
Get the DIGGERBOTS to dig another pit trap. You never know.
Repair Heracles's left arm, and buy the parts for another (quickest delivery possible).
Get hold of an instruction manual for the tank, and train cutebolds in its use.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 07, 2012, 09:47:25 am »

Oh, my bad. He's available for hire. Try capitalization.

[5] Chopper is available for hire, and for really cheap. You hire him.
[3] You haggle the price down to $2,900, and after that they say they'd be better off with the insurance money than the loss they'd be incurring.
[2] The diggerbots dig a pit.
[5] HERACLES's arm is better than ever!
[6] The parts are air-dropped onto the castle roof, putting a hole in it.
[6] You get an instruction manual. The cutebolds look at it, seem to understand, and [3] blow a hole in the castle's wall.

Well, that's enough work and headaches for one day.

END OF DAY 16 OF VILLAINY
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 07, 2012, 11:47:43 am »

Pay them If they also repair the new holes really cheap.
Set Jim to work on a second Heracles.
Make more mini heat rays! And a slightly-smaller-than-HR1&8 heat ray. Mount it on a jeep.
Have Chopper scout the area, looking for Sin's army-in-making.
Send cutebolds to steal stuff.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 07, 2012, 12:45:56 pm »

They charge another $100 to just repair the holes.
Jim begins work.
[2] You try to make more Model HR-9's but fail. [4] The HR-10 is successful, though. [2] You can't figure out how to mount it on a jeep, except by using duct tape and twine.
Chopper notes Sin and a large number of heroes in the burning city, which due to funky time things is still burning.
[5] The cutebolds steal $3,172 dollars in cash, three pounds of gold from a local Cash-For-Gold place, and around $600 in jewelry, as well as a few computers and someone's nose.
Sig

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 07, 2012, 12:50:05 pm »

"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 07, 2012, 01:05:25 pm »

and someone's nose.
Got your nose!
I seriously feel sorry for whoever they stole it off...

EDIT: might as well, no other suggestions:

Buy/steal/build some sort of anti-aircraft mount for HR10 on the jeep.
Get Chopper to strafe the area the heroes are assembling at. Being Madder than Murdoch may help here. Make some BB-2s, with increased strength. (BB for Brutebolds)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 04:51:31 pm by TopHat »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 08, 2012, 05:29:20 pm »

and someone's nose.
Got your nose!
I seriously feel sorry for whoever they stole it off...

EDIT: might as well, no other suggestions:

Buy/steal/build some sort of anti-aircraft mount for HR10 on the jeep.
Get Chopper to strafe the area the heroes are assembling at. Being Madder than Murdoch may help here. Make some BB-2s, with increased strength. (BB for Brutebolds)
[6] The jeep now has an anti-aircraft gun and HR-10 on top and is greatly slowed.
[2] The gunfire misses the heroes. Oops.
[1] Oops. There is now a raging brutebold in your laboratory.
Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 08, 2012, 11:05:01 pm »

Oh, and while you're dealing with the brutebold, however you are, Frank interrupts you.

How do you deal with the rampaging brutebold and what do you say to Frank?
Sig

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 09, 2012, 12:09:13 pm »

and someone's nose.
Got your nose!
Permission to Sig?

2. Tempt Brutebold away with Shinies. Then give it a pet kitten, and ask Frank what the matter is.
Also, think of a way to speed up the jeep with HR10 on.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 09, 2012, 12:26:59 pm »

and someone's nose.
Got your nose!
Permission to Sig?

2. Tempt Brutebold away with Shinies. Then give it a pet kitten, and ask Frank what the matter is.
Also, think of a way to speed up the jeep with HR10 on.
Sure, go ahead :P
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 09, 2012, 06:43:58 pm »

[4] The brutebold is distracted. Fred reports that Chopper is running back, no helicopter in sight, pursued by a badly-driven forklift, an exosuit, and a guy in some sort of black super-suit. What do you do about this probable threat?
Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2012, 09:12:14 pm »

Insert crossover-induced request for suggestion. Anyone can come up with the action.
Sig

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 10, 2012, 11:03:24 am »

1. Please can you tell me what you mean by 'crossover'
2. Time to test out HR10, *insert evil laughter here*
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25