Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25

Author Topic: You are the villain--An RTD/Suggestion Type Game.  (Read 23283 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the villain--An RTD/Suggestion Type Game.
« Reply #270 on: October 17, 2012, 02:36:36 pm »

Go out there personally? We have successfully shot a hero personally before.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 17, 2012, 03:32:22 pm »

You're already on the ground, in front of the heroes. With no weapon.

What do you do now, punch the nearest hero?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Alchemist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 17, 2012, 05:06:50 pm »

((If someone posts after me (for forever right now) just run their action instead of mine. Figure I'll let some other people post actions.))
Offer the nearest hero(who isn't Sin) a position with us for whatever we can offer them.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 05:09:19 pm by The Alchemist »
Well...we're both drowning, he was drunk the whole time...this was a success!
- Me after completing a game of Red November.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 17, 2012, 05:51:56 pm »

The nearest is the six-headed alien, who has five tentacles for limbs and cyan scales. You offer it [2v1] a nose that you pull out of your pocket.
"...And I can keep it?"
"Yes, of course!"
The alien grabs the nose with a large tentacle." Consider me yours."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Alchemist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 17, 2012, 08:47:07 pm »

((Noses, the greatest bargaining chips.))
Look at current surroundings and grab anything around us to make a gravity hammer, after we make that help attack Sin's army. Also get a profile of the newest addition to our forces. If it's not possible to make a gravity hammer then just look at the DARPA blueprints for the magical stuff.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 17, 2012, 09:17:01 pm »

You don't have your tools or the DARPA blueprints on you.
Sig

The Alchemist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 17, 2012, 09:39:57 pm »

Uhh do we still have the heat ray turrets? If so deploy all but one and convert it into a regular heat ray gun if possible. Afterwards hop onto the back of Jebediah Deluxe and rain death from above.

If not find hero with gadgets, kill hero with gadgets, take gadgets.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 17, 2012, 09:56:02 pm »

Again, no tools, and heroes outnumbering you.

You decide to try and hit [1] a spiney guy. [1v1] Um...wow. Somehow the two of you got caught on each others' clothes. Everyone stands and stares awkwardly until you get yourselves untangled.
That's about when your minions get out, Jim driving the Jebediah Deluxe. Badly.
Sig

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 17, 2012, 10:11:37 pm »

Apologize profusely.  Then hop onto Jeb with our newest addition, yelling some smarting remark at them.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 18, 2012, 03:42:53 pm »

Ask if we can quickly dash inside to grab HR-4. If they agree, rush inside, grab HR-4, rush back out, and follow Thecard's suggestion.
If they refuse, punch the nearest hero in the face, then follow Thecard's suggestion.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #280 on: October 18, 2012, 04:09:17 pm »

or we can steal some other peoples noses preferably the most powerful persons nose.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 18, 2012, 04:43:11 pm »

[4v1] The heroes decide to let you grab the heat ray, then [6] You jump into the Jeremiah Deluxe so hard that it tumbles over. [3] Many heroes are crushed...sad...
Sig

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 18, 2012, 05:45:53 pm »

[4v1] The heroes decide to let you grab the heat ray, then [6] You jump into the Jeremiah Deluxe so hard that it tumbles over. [3] Many heroes are crushed...sad...
Let's apologize, and console them by patting them on the back.  And plant a "kick me" sign on Sin's back!  Surely, that will cause his friends to attack him!
But let's not stick around to find out.

Unless you mean pancake flat.  In that case, laugh and then run.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 18, 2012, 06:05:51 pm »

Yes, flat.

You laugh and [2] sorta trip while running somewhere.
Sig

The Alchemist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 18, 2012, 11:27:32 pm »

Check to make sure all the heroes are dead. If so take samples of their DNA for future experiments. If not finish them. Assuming the heroes are dead have Jim fix up Jeremiah and its stability.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25