Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25

Author Topic: You are the villain--An RTD/Suggestion Type Game.  (Read 23301 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are the villain--An RTD/Suggestion Type Game.
« Reply #180 on: September 30, 2012, 08:31:48 am »

Angry!!! Kick a puppy! Burn something else with heat ray!
Train cutebolds to steal! Again!
Get cutebolds to sneak into police station to steal stuff! Preferably keys and heat rays.
Then send shaper to cause havoc and draw out police, using stolen radio and pistol if that will help, and break into police station personally, with Heracles to help! I still have HR4, this should be easy!
Rescue others! Rob police station! Escape! Burn down police station when safely out! Have Octotankbots cover escape! Where did Jim get the shotgun anyway? Help with robots later!
Apologise for gratuitous use of exclamation marks!
EDIT: plan modified a bit.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:10:16 am by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 30, 2012, 08:41:04 am »

You cannot find a puppy to kick. Want to kick a kitten instead?

[2+1] The cutebolds recall their training and will now steal if guided. Autonomously, they don't steal. Well, not useful stuff. Care to modify the Plan?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2012, 08:50:33 am »

Kick a kitten. Train cutebolds to steal autonomously if it can be practically done in a short amount of time.
Otherwise, just continue with The Plan.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 30, 2012, 09:17:39 am »

[3v6] your kitten dodges your kick and falls down some stairs. That was mean of you.

[5] The cutebolds will now steal autonomously. The Plan begins.

Shaper distracts the police! [2] They see right through it, but you're [4] busy breaking into the police station with the HERACLES, which I assume is what you mean by Uberbot.
[5] You locate your captured allies and break them out. You also manage to find the heat rays and loot, totalling about $5,800 plus [6] some sort of military blueprint. [4] You, Mirror, and Psyghost make it back to the castle easily enough. It seems that Shaper got caught, though...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 30, 2012, 09:30:30 am »

Drat.
Send in the cutebolds to sneak into the police station and steal important stuff. Then do the same plan again, except without the distraction and with Psyghost and Mirror along to help. Destroy the police cars on the way out as well.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:32:36 am by TopHat »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 30, 2012, 09:37:24 am »

[6] The cutebolds steal pretty much everything; when you reach the police station, they are unable to move.
You, Mirror, Psyghost, and HERACLES head in with the octotanks, who are more of a "tank body, octopus top" than "octopus body, tank top" and therefore won't be much good at covering an escape. Anyways, [5] you manage to break into the police station, rescue Shaper, save the cutebolds and their shinies, and torch the police station! [1] You start an escape, only to run over a robot that just sprinted right in front of you. Oops, the Patrol is here...
Sig

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2012, 09:41:40 am »

Fire a volley of heat-ray shots at the patrol, then send all of the robots at them to fend them off and flee the scene with my other minions.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:45:47 am by TopHat »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2012, 09:55:16 am »

[3] The Macropolis Patrol, which you are a member of if you recall correctly, gets fired at. [1,1,5,6,6] Sin and Heart dodge into swerving cars, Shift and the Fly dodge into heat ray beams, and the Sprint doesn't dodge at all. You kinda miss it.
The robots are abandoned to fight the Patrol. [2v3-1] Neither side is doing very well.
Sig

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2012, 10:05:05 am »

Set up ambush for the patrol and get the bots to lure them into it if the fight is going badly. Send the cutebolds back to the house with the loot, and get mirror to copy the heroes' powers (Don't mind which).

EDIT: Income: $1000 / Iamanelfcollaborator.
????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ?????
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 10:55:14 am by TopHat »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2012, 03:03:18 pm »

I don't know how that happened...

Mirror quickly copies flight, postcognition, danger sense, and random shapeshifting before heading in and promptly becoming [5] a T. rex. A flying, danger-sensing T. rex. Awesome.
The Patrol runs into your ambush. What do you do?
Sig

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 30, 2012, 03:12:55 pm »

EXTERMINATE

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 30, 2012, 04:01:11 pm »

Why did they hire you, again?

[5+1+1] You, Mirror, and HERACLES do a big epic battle, involving, among other things, Mirror exchanging postcognition for Sin's superhuman toughness, the HERACLES smashing the Sprint's lower body, and Psyghost causing the Fly to nauseate himself. You manage to strike a great victory when shooting Heart with HR-4. This leads to much lamenting, which leaves an opportunity for a pragmatic villain like yourself to finish off everyone except the Fly, who fled, and Sin, who is very, very tough.
Oh, look, the police have surrounded you with SWAT teams. And some nice people from the Armed Forces showed up!

Well, murderer, what do you do?
Sig

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2012, 04:10:01 pm »

CLIMB INTO A CONVENIANTLY PLACED ESCAPE TUNNEL THE DIGGERBOTS DUG EARLIER.

If, however, I fail the roll and there is no escape tunnel:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
On another note: how did the modifiers appear?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 04:31:52 pm by TopHat »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 30, 2012, 06:26:17 pm »

The +1's are from HERACLES and Mirror helping. Probably should have added from Psyghost and Shaper, too; ah, well.

[3-1] No, you were not precognitive. However, [5+2v5+1] you and your minions defeat the group (barely). HERACLES lost its left arm, and Psyghost [1] died, but other than that everything's fine.
Sig

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2012, 12:04:07 am »

Pah, psyghost was sorta useless, but poor HERACLES...
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25