Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25

Author Topic: You are the villain--An RTD/Suggestion Type Game.  (Read 23294 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are the villain--An RTD/Suggestion Type Game.
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2012, 05:24:58 pm »

You [1] manage to scare off most chicken sellers in the area. You probably won't be able to get chickens for a few days, but your one hen will lay a few eggs each day. That's how chickens work if they're fed right, right?

[6] The barbeque is a smashing success! It cost $150 again, but brought in $400. Five esteemed guests arrive, as well, having just come from Macropolis.
There's The Fly in his black spandex uniform and weird goggles, Shift in a matching orange hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants along with some sort of mask, The Sprint in its running shirts and paint job, Sin in his muscle shirt, camo cargo shorts, and blackened skin, and Heart in a pink, skintight uniform which is low-cut enough to show the ruby and a few inches of flesh in every direction of it. Well, the Macropolis Patrol has come to your humble barbeque. How will you greet them?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2012, 12:21:33 pm »

"can I have your autograph?"
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2012, 04:06:38 pm »

[1] How can you screw up asking for an autograph... Ah. Hee hee hee...

You go over to The Fly and say, "Hi, welcome to the barbeque. Can I have your autograph?"
"Sure," he says, signing the piece of paper you handed him before handing it to Shift. "Mind if I ask why you wanted my autograph?"
"Eh, not any reason, really..."
"There's a few dozen people at this barbeque and I've only been asked for three so far. Come on, is there a super on the team you like or something?"
"God, no. I'm a supervillain, and did I really just say that?"
"Yes," says The Sprint, handing the paper to a stunned Sin.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2012, 07:02:49 am »

You are at your own base, and have a heat ray in the backyard, and maybe they're the nice kind of hero who only hurts villains who are actively causing crimes. Who knows? Just do something, the possibilities are endless and I promise not to kill you or send you to jail next turn.
Sig

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2012, 12:21:16 pm »

Try to cover up mistake
Hahaha good joke.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2012, 01:12:51 pm »

Try to cover up mistake
Hahaha good joke.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2012, 05:13:51 pm »

[6] "Hah hah, you should have seen the looks on your faces! I'm kidding of course. I'm a hero like you guys. I've got a bunch of gadgets to help me out."
"Really? We could always use some backup..."
And that's how a barbeque lead to you becoming a part-time member of the Macropolis Patrol.
Sig

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2012, 01:48:42 am »

Thats the most awkward ending to a BBQ ever xD
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 23, 2012, 06:12:08 am »

So what will you do now?
Sig

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2012, 10:55:19 am »

Use job as part-time SuperHero to gather info.
Upgrade Heat Ray (backyard one)
Test out mini-heat rays.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 23, 2012, 11:18:40 am »

You don't have any shifts until next Monday, day 15, but after that it's a commute [1] every Monday.
[1] You explode the heat ray in the middle of a barbeque. Everyone gets burns except The Sprint and Sin. Everyone is hospitalized.

END OF DAY 9 OF VILLAINY

You wake up feeling terrible and contemplating the wisdom of heat rays. You are in a hospital bed, covered in bandages. You note a form on your bedside table. Your mechanical left arm and right leg are fine. What do you do?
Sig

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 23, 2012, 11:20:48 am »

Oops. I forgot the BBQ.
Read Form.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 23, 2012, 02:25:47 pm »

[1] You somehow end up tangled in your IV line, with the form and call buttons just out of your reach.
Sig

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 23, 2012, 03:53:49 pm »

Pray to the dice gods.
Reach form and read it.
Leave hospital.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2012, 04:45:47 pm »

[3] You pray to pagan Gods of Dice, which are now known only by a children's dice game and a closely related anime/manga series. It's hard to say how much effect this will have.

[5-1] You grab the form, untangling your arm from the IV. Whatever you did, it worked.
(The -1 is due to being tangled.)

[1-1] You manage to get completely lost in the hospital, getting tangled with every bit of machinery you came across, and the aid who came to bring you breakfast indicates that you likely never left the room. Well done.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25