Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My Orcs  (Read 919 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
My Orcs
« on: September 07, 2012, 08:23:35 pm »

So I've decided to post my custom orc race, I've not looked at other people orcs in mods or anything, mostly because I am too lazy to download them and it's more fun to make my own stuff.
Feel free to use them however you want, if you have questions or whatever about them just post your thoughts and I'll try to answer them to the best of my abilities.

Creature File
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Entity File
Custom Weapon and ammo (Follows Joben's broken arrow fix rules, see link in sig for more info)
Custom Interaction (it's for a special attack they have)
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: My Orcs
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 08:31:30 pm »

How are they different from goblins?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: My Orcs
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 08:42:05 pm »

Actually quite a bit.
They steal like goblins AND kobolds, and they can drink like a mountain gnome to mess up your fort.
They are considered a detestable vermin, so certain dwarves will get unhappy thoughts from them.
They have a syndrome attack of Orc Drool, which spatters onto people from orcish bites, which cause nasuea and blood vomiting (mostly put them in to cause more unhappy thoughts, I made them to cause more phychological damage than physical).
Bites also suck a small amount of blood out, though I don't think it makes to much of a difference.
They like fighting and will almost constantly rage, and can trance.

They can convert other races into more orcs, but usually don't cause they have their own civ(mostly put in for kidnapped children, for when world continuation is put in next release)
They have an orc roar ability that work simailar to a mummy's curse, but not as powerful and will wear off eventually.
Oh, and undead Orcs are hostile to everything, even their own body parts
They also have a "snatch" attack that works similarily to latching on when biting, only with the hands.

Hmm, can't think of anything else at the moment, but yeah.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread