Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Hellstone Titan: The Ultimate Monster?  (Read 3913 times)

Kaeoz Crimson

• Bay Watcher
  • Strike The Earth Until It Bleeds!
    • View Profile
Re: Hellstone Titan: The Ultimate Monster?
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2012, 04:32:34 am »

OH GOD WHAT DID I DO? I MADE IT AND....AND....

IT KILLED A GIANT SPONGE

I can top that.  I tested this baby against a giant sponge and mercilessly punched, kicked, and wrestle pinched it.  Every so often, I check it's status, and then something popped up that shocked me:  It showed the sponge was bleeding.  This was surprising, as sponges have no blood, and no circulatory system.  So, what was it bleeding?  I looked at injuries, and it just said it was oozing.  It didn't say what it was trying to ooze.  Oozing what, I don't know.  I have a theory: I think I was beating it so severely that it was trying to spontaneously generate a circulatory system so that it could bleed to death immediately, rather than have to suffer continued punishment.  Given that it was !!ON FIRE!!, and being mercilessly beaten by a monster that has fists made of burning, nigh-unbreakable stone, and each fist is the size of an SUV, I can't blame it.  It air-drowned, then instantly converted into smoke.
Violence, Fire, And Duct Tape Have One Thing In Common: If They're Not Solving The Problem, Then You Need To Use More!
Dwarf Fortress: Proving That Violence IS The Answer Since 2002.
And a thought occurs: if you made soap out of those poison demon squirrels, wouldn't it dissolve your flesh when used?  I THINK WE HAVE OUR NEXT EXPORT TO THE ELVEN KINGDOMS, GENTLEMEN!!!

GuardianTempest

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Daydreamer
    • View Profile
Re: Hellstone Titan: The Ultimate Monster?
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2012, 06:38:48 am »

I tried this in adventure mode, first I have to disable the homeotherm, having to alt-walk is tedious; then I set the reload time of FUS-RO-BLAZE to 1. Village havoc ensued.
Pages: 1 2 [3]