Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143458 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 80: Victory For The 5-0
« Reply #1545 on: June 02, 2014, 10:54:37 am »

Ye

But the real question is

Do you still have the passion for running it?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: June 02, 2014, 03:04:24 pm »

Ye

But the real question is

Do you still have the passion for running it?

So long as I know I'll get responses.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: June 03, 2014, 12:47:59 am »

Totally
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: June 30, 2014, 05:29:49 pm »

No offense, but I'm getting a bit tired of England. Woo, football and pub fights and tea and GOD SAVE THE QUEEN and various other stereotypes I can't think of.

Do you guys mind if we just start fresh on this game's sequel, a time jump a few years forward where the Syndicate has taken over Licheville and has decided to start another new operation in another country?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: June 30, 2014, 05:30:30 pm »

If you want to, I'd be fine with it.

Can I play a character designed to be violent this time, instead of just being violent?
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: June 30, 2014, 05:44:11 pm »

If you want to, I'd be fine with it.

Can I play a character designed to be violent this time, instead of just being violent?

Yeah, I'll have the option present if you want to make a new character.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: June 30, 2014, 06:29:04 pm »

No offense, but I'm getting a bit tired of England. Woo, football and pub fights and tea and GOD SAVE THE QUEEN and various other stereotypes I can't think of.

Do you guys mind if we just start fresh on this game's sequel, a time jump a few years forward where the Syndicate has taken over Licheville and has decided to start another new operation in another country?
I wouldn't mind it, though given that I haven't gotten into the game, I'm not really as atached as the others may be, I suppose.
The clear question here is if I'l be able to make a cultist character. :P

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: June 30, 2014, 07:00:41 pm »

I wouldn't mind it, though given that I haven't gotten into the game, I'm not really as atached as the others may be, I suppose.
The clear question here is if I'l be able to make a cultist character. :P

Do you mean you want to start a cult or your character is a member of the cult? The problem with the former is that the religion of the cult may conflict with the goals of the Syndicate which would be quite bad for your character.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: June 30, 2014, 08:31:16 pm »

Damn, I was really into the UK.

ALTHOUGH THIS DOES GIVE US A CHANCE TO MOVE ON TO CONQUER THE CHILLY NORTH OF CANADIA, EH.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: June 30, 2014, 08:35:18 pm »

ALTHOUGH THIS DOES GIVE US A CHANCE TO MOVE ON TO CONQUER THE CHILLY NORTH OF CANADIA, EH.

Yeah, those gun laws though. No riding around with 219 Uzis and 57 M16s in the back seat.

For the next location, I was going to let you guys decide, with some parameters in place. So yeah, Canada is definitely an option.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: June 30, 2014, 10:21:44 pm »

Yeah, those gun laws though. No riding around with 219 Uzis and 57 M16s in the back seat.

For the next location, I was going to let you guys decide, with some parameters in place. So yeah, Canada is definitely an option.

WE'LL COMPENSATE WITH REALLY SHARP HOCKY SKATES AND AGGRESSIVE CANADIAN APOLOGIES.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Sequel Time?
« Reply #1556 on: June 30, 2014, 10:30:31 pm »

I'm up for it with a new character.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: July 01, 2014, 12:15:57 am »

WE'LL COMPENSATE WITH REALLY SHARP HOCKY SKATES AND AGGRESSIVE CANADIAN APOLOGIES.

I'm imaging drive-bys where a car full of Canadians comes up to someone, rolls down its windows and starts apologizing the fuck out of someone walking down the street.

I'm up for it with a new character.

Sure, you can say Joe Micheal got arrested by the Feds and got 60 Years in prison, or got killed in a gunfight with the Royal Navy, etc. Whatever you want to justify him no longer being around.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: July 01, 2014, 01:32:11 am »

I'm imaging drive-bys where a car full of Canadians comes up to someone, rolls down its windows and starts apologizing the fuck out of someone walking down the street.

"EH, SORRY FOR ALL THE ICE PAL, MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY WALKIN ON ANOTHER STREET."

"YEAH, IT'D PROBABLY BE A LOT FUCKIN' SAFER, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. WE'LL SALT IT WHEN WE GET THE CHANCE, BUT UNTIL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD BACK OFF."

In other news, I'd probably just keep playing as Aaron. He's still cool.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: July 01, 2014, 02:43:15 pm »

Waitlist me, please.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 108