Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143497 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 76: Impending Violence
« Reply #1455 on: January 15, 2014, 04:20:32 pm »

(What's the plan for getting Blake out of prison? I mean, we don't have to bust him out immediately, but eventually...)
((Well I kind of think we lack the manpower, firepower, and power in general to bust him out of prison at the moment.  Until we do Blake can probably start recruiting from the inside like Patrick said))
(What's the plan for getting Blake out of prison? I mean, we don't have to bust him out immediately, but eventually...)
Or he can serve his sentence. You guys just LOVE attracting police attention.
((To be fair, we ARE a gang.  The things we do would attract police attention.))

((Hey TCM how far away is the Pub in relation to the clinic?  Could I reach it in time to help defend the place from the mob?  Does the clinic seem to be in danger as well?))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: January 15, 2014, 04:39:16 pm »

Joe looking at his laptop quickly grabs his phone to send a text to all of the kings.

"Does anybody have anything specific skill sets they think we could use? I've got a recruiting site running so I can add specifics of what we're looking for."
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: January 15, 2014, 05:11:16 pm »

((I agree with having him on the inside. Recruiting ground, and he might be able to get information from the other inmates. That, and we don't want the attention that a prison break brings. The telemarketer could be used as a talking guy. DICKSON seems like he'd be a good bullet shield.))
Richard momentarily fires off a text to the other kings.
We are all safe, correct?
To Joe, he also sends this:
Be VERY CAREFUL with that site. Make sure it's on something that the police can't find. If they find out we're recruiting thugs, or if somebody rats, things will go downhill VERY fast.
If we're still near the pub, get a few thugs and bring the prisoner outside and lead him through the streets. Try and find an abandoned house or something similar. The one we used before would suffice. Make sure he knows that if he makes a break for it, he dies via knife.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: January 15, 2014, 05:17:53 pm »

"The site contains no information about our group, applicants post a C.V and then those we like come for an interview. The site is clean as am I.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: January 15, 2014, 05:44:51 pm »

(Hey, TCM, was thinking about making a game inspired by this, called S.T.I.N.G. It's about a under-everything group of government-officials-turned-founders of a new anti-organized crime agency. It's inspired heavily enough by this that I wanted to see if you were OK with it.)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: January 15, 2014, 05:47:19 pm »

(( If you do make it can you hold me a place? ))
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: January 15, 2014, 06:15:01 pm »

((Hey TCM how far away is the Pub in relation to the clinic?  Could I reach it in time to help defend the place from the mob?  Does the clinic seem to be in danger as well?))

It's a ten minute walk. You could get back to the pub, and it won't be in danger unless the mob either puts the police into full retreat or the whole city goes berserk.

If we're still near the pub, get a few thugs and bring the prisoner outside and lead him through the streets. Try and find an abandoned house or something similar. The one we used before would suffice. Make sure he knows that if he makes a break for it, he dies via knife.

Which abandoned house are you referring to?

(Hey, TCM, was thinking about making a game inspired by this, called S.T.I.N.G. It's about a under-everything group of government-officials-turned-founders of a new anti-organized crime agency. It's inspired heavily enough by this that I wanted to see if you were OK with it.)

Definitely, in fact, I'll probably sign up. So does S.T.I.N.G. operate like an agency or more like an anti-gang gang?

Could you please put a link in your game to this one? I'm not trying to show-off, I'd just assume that people who enjoy it might also enjoy playing this game also. I love getting people to join other RTDs, so I'll probably do the same and link S.T.I.N.G. in this game's OP, provided you don't mind.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: January 15, 2014, 06:41:15 pm »

(( This is Britain, prepare for 6 months of complaints about kettling and people claiming compensation for police brutality in stopping them from rioting. ))
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: January 15, 2014, 06:46:28 pm »

(( This is Britain, prepare for 6 months of complaints about kettling and people claiming compensation for police brutality in stopping them from rioting. ))

I was going to comment on how it is in the States, but it seems less riotous than it is in Europe. Not any less violent, but I can't remember the last time we had a large-scale riot after a sports game. I think there's been some hubbub after a few concerts in the recent years.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: January 15, 2014, 07:17:24 pm »

(( Happens in Britain at least once a year, normally involving Arsenal and sore losers. ( Joking, mostly. ) ))
Caine's law.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: January 15, 2014, 08:35:17 pm »

I was going to comment on how it is in the States, but it seems less riotous than it is in Europe. Not any less violent, but I can't remember the last time we had a large-scale riot after a sports game. I think there's been some hubbub after a few concerts in the recent years.

((Meanwhile, here in Vancouver...))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: January 15, 2014, 09:09:27 pm »

(Well, that thing I stole from TCM my game is up.)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: January 15, 2014, 09:31:12 pm »

It's a ten minute walk. You could get back to the pub, and it won't be in danger unless the mob either puts the police into full retreat or the whole city goes berserk.

Definitely, in fact, I'll probably sign up. So does S.T.I.N.G. operate like an agency or more like an anti-gang gang?

Could you please put a link in your game to this one? I'm not trying to show-off, I'd just assume that people who enjoy it might also enjoy playing this game also. I love getting people to join other RTDs, so I'll probably do the same and link S.T.I.N.G. in this game's OP, provided you don't mind.
((The one for the mailbox bombing.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: January 15, 2014, 10:27:50 pm »

((The one for the mailbox bombing.))
[/quote]

So the house that got bombed? If so, it may or may not be abandoned. That's not saying it's not abandoned, but it could also be under repairs, or now occupied by new uninvited guests.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 75: The Life of A Cell
« Reply #1469 on: January 15, 2014, 10:31:53 pm »

"Fuck. Fine, take the watch. I gotta go."

He feels his phone pulsate and gives the guy the watch, trying to rush by him and back to the pub without being followed.

Aaron takes up the his word and hands him the Silver Watch. (-Silver Watch) The dealer seems dumbstruck that Aaron gave him the watch so easily, but before he can question him, Aaron has turn and ran straight for the pub.

As Aaron runs for the pub, a Riot Officer holds out his hand. "Stop! This area is closed due to rioting. You need to head for shelter in your home or nearest public area until we have the situation under control."
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 108