Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143559 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 71: Battle of the Warehouse
« Reply #1380 on: November 03, 2013, 02:45:14 am »

Speak to the staff at the fast food joint. Any frustrated individuals with a decent head on thier shoulders interested in a change of pace?
This is a blank sig.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: November 03, 2013, 07:28:26 am »

Get the hell out of there
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: November 03, 2013, 06:55:41 pm »

Show 'em my cash.

"You can earn this and more, if you come with me!"
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: November 03, 2013, 07:11:25 pm »

Start making calls. Drop off the extra knives at base, and go looking if needed. Take the sedan if I do.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 72: Mason and the Magical Milf
« Reply #1384 on: November 11, 2013, 10:50:54 pm »

Chapter 72: Mason and the Magical Milf

"MY BLOOD IS CONFECTIONARY GOODNESS!"
Stuff the deliciousness in her mouth!

Mason runs at woman, shooting his candy blood spurts into her mouth. (2 vs. 5) She avoids his candy attack. (4 vs. 6) She stabs him in the back with her kitchen knife, but Mason's spinal-chord is now made of titanium alloy.

Get a list of what I can actually buy. That would help in, y'know, knowing what to purchase?

Aaron looks for what's up for sale. Scrolling down a list, it seems that there's thousands of different items. He'll have to specify what kind of things he's looking for to get a good sample.

I'm one smooth motherfucker!

"Damn straight we are!  Come on, let's have us some fun..."

Scout the neighborhood in search of any scattered Vice Lords still trying to hunt me down

After successfully acquiring a phone number, Trent sets out with Berk and friends to find any pursuing Vice Lords.

Armed and ready, it's not long in their search before the group comes across two Vice Lords. Berk yells out, "You found me! Now it's time for-"
(Vice Lord 1: 6 vs. 5)
(Vice Lord 2: 4 vs. 6)
The two thugs immediately pull out pistols and open fire on the Syndicate. One shoots Berk straight through the ankle bone, the other manages to put a couple holes in the sidewalk.
(Berk Endurance: 5) Berk staggers over to the side of a building. "Fuck!"
(Vice Lord 1 Agility: 2)
(Vice Lord 2 Agility: 3)
The Lords run for it, the first one bumping into a trash can, the other only making it a bit farther.

Speak to the staff at the fast food joint. Any frustrated individuals with a decent head on thier shoulders interested in a change of pace?

Ryan speaks with the employees of BurgerLand(TM) about further career options. While he finds they are mostly okay with their position, one of them instantly throws his hat down. "I was going to quit this week anyways. As long as you guys aren't murderers or pimps or something, I'm in if I can get some dough."

Show 'em my cash.

"You can earn this and more, if you come with me!"

Thomas Marshall shows off his wallet. (Bribe: 1) "Do you all like what you see?" The teens look unamused. One of them remarks, "It's empty." Thomas begins searching through his pockets, "I've got lots of money! I just misplaced it, one second, umm..." The teens do not look very happy.

Start making calls. Drop off the extra knives at base, and go looking if needed. Take the sedan if I do.

Dave deposits his extra knives before making phone calls for his missing footsoldiers. He gets through one number and asks, "Where the hell are you guys?" The response on the other side comes out, "It's game day Boss! Arsenal Vs. Manchester! Are you coming?"

Get the hell out of there

Blake decides his best option would be to GTFO.

[Blake: 4]
[Q: 3+1]
[Police: 2+1]
[Police : 1+1]

Q and two cops engage in a furious gunfight as Blake runs off. He makes it to the quiet end of the warehouse. He gets through the door, free at last.
(Q vs. Blake: 4+1+1 vs. 2)
Something hard and heavy hits Blake in the side of his head. He blacks out...

Blake awakes sometime later, unsure of how many hours have passed. His surroundings feel off. As his senses come back, he notices the bars, the hard floor he's laying on, the grey wall. He's managed to get locked away somewhere. Damn, how did that happen? What got him last night? A uniformed guard walks over to his cell. "It's about time for you to wake up mate, you were out all night. They did a number on you huh'? I guess I'll be the one to tell you: You, Blake Jessop, are accused of Distribution and Sale of Illicit Narcotics and Firearms, International Smuggling, Resisting Arrest, and Conspiracy. You have the choice of defense attorney, and if you can not afford one, the state will provide you with one. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be recorded and can be used against you in the court of law." The guard coughs. "I'm tired of giving that bloody fuckin' speech. Hey, you're allowed to call up any one person you want before you get an attorney and everything. Who do you want me to ring up for you?"

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: November 11, 2013, 11:13:34 pm »

"GET 'EM!"

Chase after the Vice Lord that got just a little bit farther away while whipping out a switchblade and shouting at the rest of my crew to kick their asses
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: November 11, 2013, 11:25:21 pm »

Hm. Specifically, he needs enough tracking devices for the group, plus some software to track them with, a couple wireless cameras, and a general hacking program. Stuff to help with heists and such.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: November 12, 2013, 11:07:03 am »

"Aw, flippin' hell"

Find the money before they walk away!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: November 12, 2013, 03:21:14 pm »

"Well, this is a two way street buddy... you give some, you get some. What have you got to offer us in terms of skills or opportunities?"

Yeah, ask that.
This is a blank sig.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: November 12, 2013, 04:32:01 pm »

Dave looks about the pub, phone to his ear. "Well, as long as there's someone around the pub, I don't see why not. Give you guys a chance to kick back and relax."

Check about the pub. Is anyone there? If so, head out to the game, if not, stay put.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: November 12, 2013, 05:16:01 pm »

I have no idea what to do :/

go along with it for now seen what happens don't call anyone
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 06:26:21 pm by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: November 12, 2013, 05:25:37 pm »

You're not dead, you're in prison, just like thousands of other gangsters, it's part of the thug life. You're hearing is coming up soon, where you'll either be let loose, but even if you go to prison, there will still be lots of things for you to do.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: November 12, 2013, 05:44:49 pm »

You're not dead, you're in prison, just like thousands of other gangsters, it's part of the thug life. You're hearing is coming up soon, where you'll either be let loose, but even if you go to prison, there will still be lots of things for you to do.
Like try to escape said prison.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: November 12, 2013, 05:48:15 pm »

try and contact some of the gang to get them to break me out and also to find and kill Q
((I wouldn't try to break out yet. Try for a lawyer, if you know one, but try not to call the pub.))

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: November 12, 2013, 07:18:38 pm »

Like try to escape said prison.

If you go to prison you could also start a Syndicate Chapter there.  It'd be a great place to recruit new members, and I'd imagine you could still send messages and issue orders to the outside world.  That's how it is for a lot of gang leaders that end up behind bars, and when you do finally get out you'll get some serious street cred for being an ex-Con'!

You could also try to escape too.  Maybe when we get some more footsoldiers and some real cash we can help break you out.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 108