Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143558 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 70: Bad Boyz
« Reply #1365 on: October 06, 2013, 09:28:55 pm »

Sit down at a computer, and investigate the wares.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: October 06, 2013, 09:38:09 pm »

"True to your word, your men are meeting up with me. I would like to make the same offer to you now. You seem a wise man. Smart and charismatic enough to lead these men, and strong enough to stay on top. I would like you to stay in your current position, a boss over them, with one difference. Your unit will help out our gang, fighting alongside us, and will be compensated in turn. A mutually benificial relationship, and as we grow, you will as well. Some of the turf we gain will be given to you, we will defend it, and in return, we will take some of the profits.

How does that sound to you?"

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: October 07, 2013, 01:39:31 am »

reacting quickly shuffle behind someone else slowly then sting my remaining grenades and breaching explosive together cook it off so that when thrown there is no chance to react, throw it into the cops and escape in the chaos
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: October 07, 2013, 10:03:53 am »

Persuade!

"That's what happens when you don't listen, stupid Hawkson!"

(Rolls a one, 100 hawksons standing right behind me, GO!)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: October 07, 2013, 10:38:37 am »

"I think, young Fyfe, that it might be time to expand our buisness. Let us find some associates."

With Fyfe as backup, head to known student hangouts, looking for down on thier luck sciency types who could be easily persuaded to join a life of less than honest enterprise.
This is a blank sig.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: October 07, 2013, 12:16:12 pm »

Make sure that I have enough knives for all the footsoldiers level 2 knife and above (I should), and then go back and set the level twos to sparring with the level ones, mixing it up as to train unarmed combat as well as knife. Then, draft out how to armor the cars so that the armor us hidden.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: October 07, 2013, 01:07:21 pm »

Continue to pass the time until Berk and the gang arrive so we can hunt down some Vice Lords

If the girl at the register is not a lesbian then attempt to acquire phone number.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: October 07, 2013, 01:52:06 pm »

"No"
Knock her out, use her as a tray.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: October 25, 2013, 07:52:01 pm »

Bump?
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: October 28, 2013, 02:25:08 am »

Bump
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 71: Battle of the Warehouse
« Reply #1375 on: October 30, 2013, 09:39:02 pm »

Chapter 71: Battle of the Warehouse

Sit down at a computer, and investigate the wares.

Aaron sits down at a random computer, browsing through the options that lay before him. There's all sorts of nasty hacking and tracking devices, ranging from software to cameras and bugs.

"True to your word, your men are meeting up with me. I would like to make the same offer to you now. You seem a wise man. Smart and charismatic enough to lead these men, and strong enough to stay on top. I would like you to stay in your current position, a boss over them, with one difference. Your unit will help out our gang, fighting alongside us, and will be compensated in turn. A mutually benificial relationship, and as we grow, you will as well. Some of the turf we gain will be given to you, we will defend it, and in return, we will take some of the profits.

How does that sound to you?"

William speaks to the defeated man. He simply shrugs, "So you beat me because your fast on the punch. Big deal, how do I know what your crew is like? Seems like your bunch just goes around and beats up whoever they can have a go with."

Persuade!

"That's what happens when you don't listen, stupid Hawkson!"

Thomas Marshall stands triumphantly above the beaten teen. (Persuasion Roll: 3+1) "If you want to join others like you in a powerful syndicate with money, cars, booze, whatever you like, then come with me!" Some of the teens ignore him, either leaving or dragging their injured friend off. A handful stick around though. One of them asks "What else you got to show for us old man?"

"I think, young Fyfe, that it might be time to expand our buisness. Let us find some associates."

With Fyfe as backup, head to known student hangouts, looking for down on thier luck sciency types who could be easily persuaded to join a life of less than honest enterprise.

Ryan decides to bring Fyfe along in the pursuit of those that can aid their quest for !SCIENCE! (Scouting Roll: 2) The two head out for a fast food joint popular with the youth, but it is currently filled with only families with screaming children and gluttonous patrons. Not the most appealing of potential recruits.

Make sure that I have enough knives for all the footsoldiers level 2 knife and above (I should), and then go back and set the level twos to sparring with the level ones, mixing it up as to train unarmed combat as well as knife. Then, draft out how to armor the cars so that the armor us hidden.

With his array of knives, Dave heads back to continue the training of his footsoldiers. He brashly enters the basement, "Training time! Today we will focus on...hello?" He looks around, but the basement seems deserted. Where the hell are they?

Continue to pass the time until Berk and the gang arrive so we can hunt down some Vice Lords

If the girl at the register is not a lesbian then attempt to acquire phone number.

Trent talks to the girl at the store register. "So..." (Smoothness Roll: 3) "...do you have a boyfriend or not? I'm not implying anything. You're just cute, alright?"
She blinks. "Fine, you can have my number. Just don't call me at 3 A.M. when you're drunk and crying, okay? Because the last guy, oh man..."

Berk busts in with his crew. "Sup' mate! We bustin' some heads today?"

+ Register Girl's Phone #

"No"
Knock her out, use her as a tray.

(2 vs. 5) Mason tries uppercutting the cook. Doesn't work. (3 vs. 1) She stabs him in the gut with a kitchen knife. Mason begins bleeding, a bunch of tasty candy spilling out of his wound.

reacting quickly shuffle behind someone else slowly then sting my remaining grenades and breaching explosive together cook it off so that when thrown there is no chance to react, throw it into the cops and escape in the chaos

[[Initiation Rolls]]

[Blake: 3]
[Imari: 5]
[Armed Dealers: 4]
[Running Dealers: 6]
[Q: 1]
[Police #1: 5]
[Police #2: 6]
[Police #3: 1]
[Police #4: 4]
[Police #5: 1]

The fleeing dealers race for the door, while one of the faster cops chases after them. (3 vs. 6) They hardly get ahead of him as he begins opening fire upon them. (1 vs. 5) He's shots are erratic and misplaced, allowing the group to escape. He yells to his comrades, "The reinforcements are coming, they won't get far!"

Another cop, quick on the draw, sees Imari run for another exit. (5 vs. 1) The cop lands a shot straight to Imari's left knee. He falls to the ground, "Ooooh, fuck me!"

A couple of the dealers with their own pistols fire back. (5 vs. 2) The cops dive for cover, but one of them is slow to the mark. He is lit up like a target and falls to the ground.

Blake ducks behind a crate where he manufactures a large explosive. (Explosives Roll: 3) He basically just ties his grenades to the breaching explosives. It should work, hopefully.

Q, fumbling with his gun, finally manages to take it out and fire upon the cops. (1+1 vs. 5) He fails to make any hits, (2 vs. 6) but gets into cover before he can be shot.

One of the cops pushes forward towards the opposite party. (5+1 vs. 2) The two miscellaneous drug dealers pop up simultaneously to shoot him, but the blue-boy blasts one in the chest twice, and gives the other a piece of lead through his skull. Both dealers die almost instantly.

With his contraption complete, Blake rushes forward and tosses his charged explosive towards the other side of the room. (Throw Roll: 4) It slides into a barrel, and then detonates. (5, 1, 2) It manages to explode in the vicinity to effect three of the cops. One hits the deck, the explosion doing no damage to him. One of them is hit by flying shrapnel and debris, incapacitating him. The third cop is sent flying back, hitting a wall and managing to crack it with his boy's velocity. He's not getting back up.

Battle Logistics:

Warehouse Squad: Blake uninjured. Q uninjured. Imari incapacitated. 2 dealers dead. Others have fled.

Police: Two incapacitated. One dead. Two remaining. Reinforcements incoming.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 07:08:56 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: October 30, 2013, 10:29:42 pm »

"MY BLOOD IS CONFECTIONARY GOODNESS!"
Stuff the deliciousness in her mouth!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: October 30, 2013, 11:39:07 pm »

Get a list of what I can actually buy. That would help in, y'know, knowing what to purchase?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: October 31, 2013, 04:31:32 am »

I'm one smooth motherfucker!

"Damn straight we are!  Come on, let's have us some fun..."

Scout the neighborhood in search of any scattered Vice Lords still trying to hunt me down
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: November 02, 2013, 11:47:13 pm »

Bump for anyone who is unaware of the latest update.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 108