Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143626 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 65: Big Plans
« Reply #1290 on: August 07, 2013, 07:25:20 pm »

After his class finishes, go talk to Will.

"Oy, you said you had something important to talk about."
"Well, now isn't the place. Do you remember what I was talking about before? It's about that."
Keep goofin' around at the pub.
William approached Aaron, sitting down near him after getting his attention."Well, since you're here, at least, I'm going to tell you what I called you here for. Recently, I was trying to increase our income, and one of the officers came and asked me about a crime that was committed recently. A murder and the escape which wounded a few officers. It made me think, that if we can keep the heat off of ourselves from here on out, we'll be at a definite advantage over the other gangs. Especially if we can start framing them for any crimes we commit. Acquire a few outfits typical of the Boys, etc. What do you think?"
((This is what I meant. Sorry.))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 08, 2013, 01:24:50 am »

"That sounds fine, mate. We could probably start going around to get what we'll need pretty soon actually. But...About that crime they asked about..."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 08, 2013, 03:33:08 pm »

"That sounds fine, mate. We could probably start going around to get what we'll need pretty soon actually. But...About that crime they asked about..."
"Yes? Please don't tell me you were involved..."

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 08, 2013, 03:41:20 pm »

"I would, but then I'd be lying...That's why I've just been hanging out here. To recover from that.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 08, 2013, 05:38:17 pm »

"I would, but then I'd be lying...That's why I've just been hanging out here. To recover from that.
"Okay then. Let's head back. The walls have eyes and all that. But, we'll want to try and stay away from big flashy displays like that from now on."

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: August 08, 2013, 06:37:46 pm »

"Yeah, maybe I could be our Tech guy for a bit."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: August 08, 2013, 09:53:55 pm »

"Yeah, maybe I could be our Tech guy for a bit."
"Okay, sounds good."

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: August 09, 2013, 01:02:38 pm »

"Famous Ovens?  Their pizza tastes like SHIT!  I say we burn it to the fucking ground along with all those Vice Lords!
You fellas wait here, I'm going to pay Imari a quick visit, and then we'll get some payback."

Grab a few hundred bucks, go to Imari and pick up two Molotovs and a machete for myself and come back

((Seeing as Aaron and William are in the Pub too))

"Hey!  If you two aren't busy you're welcome to help us out with those Vice Lord fuckers!"
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 09, 2013, 02:21:21 pm »

get in touch with the rest of the gang

guys we need more members and to promote some existing ones to higher roles to oversee others. I'm currently investing in smuggling business and I need bodies
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: August 09, 2013, 03:16:18 pm »

"Famous Ovens?  Their pizza tastes like SHIT!  I say we burn it to the fucking ground along with all those Vice Lords!
You fellas wait here, I'm going to pay Imari a quick visit, and then we'll get some payback."

Grab a few hundred bucks, go to Imari and pick up two Molotovs and a machete for myself and come back

"Hey!  If you two aren't busy you're welcome to help us out with those Vice Lord fuckers!"
"No, thank you. But could you reconsider the wanton slaughter?"
Williams turns to Aaron.
"You see? This is exactly what I'm talking about. We're acting on instinct, just cutting, shooting, and burning whatever gets near us. We need to do it smarter, before the entire system comes down on us. Even if we manage to survive the other gangs, we won't be able to keep all the police, and especially not public opinion on our side, especially if we go around and burn down buildings."

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: August 09, 2013, 03:17:15 pm »

guys we need more members and to promote some existing ones to higher roles to oversee others. I'm currently investing in smuggling business and I need bodies

Text back

Yeah I tried getting us some new recruits.  Most of them got scared off but I ended up getting us this Zet kid, he seems like he'll do good.  Anyone else like to give this recruiting crap a try is welcome, I could use some new guys myself for the neighborhood I'm trying to expand us into.

Williams turns to Aaron.
"You see? This is exactly what I'm talking about. We're acting on instinct, just cutting, shooting, and burning whatever gets near us. We need to do it smarter, before the entire system comes down on us. Even if we manage to survive the other gangs, we won't be able to keep all the police, and especially not public opinion on our side, especially if we go around and burn down buildings."

"Public opinion? PFF!
Those assholes shot up our own territory?  How would you suggest reacting to something like that?"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:22:24 pm by GraveHaunter92 »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: August 09, 2013, 05:10:05 pm »

Shrug, and head back to my table, start googling software and hardware dealers. Specifically, trackers, hacking programs, etc.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: August 09, 2013, 05:30:38 pm »

"Public opinion? PFF!
Those assholes shot up our own territory?  How would you suggest reacting to something like that?"

Hearing the shouting, Dave leaned in the door.

"You know, they have a point- if we take this slowly and carefully, then we can take down our enemies in one blow, instead of simply fighting skirmishes. It's one reason why we run into trouble with the Hawksons, I think- we don't plan or scout them out beforehand, and so when we run into them, we're majorly outnumbered, and lose. I'm not saying you can't attack, I'm just saying that we need to actually scout the vice lords out for real."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: August 09, 2013, 05:51:24 pm »

Text back

Yeah I tried getting us some new recruits.  Most of them got scared off but I ended up getting us this Zet kid, he seems like he'll do good.  Anyone else like to give this recruiting crap a try is welcome, I could use some new guys myself for the neighborhood I'm trying to expand us into.

Williams turns to Aaron.

"Public opinion? PFF!
"A plan. Like how Dave said. They want us to get mad. They want us to rush in. They're better established, they're stronger than us. We can't beat them with just fighting. We'll have to out think them. Try and eliminate their organizations supports, maybe. Get the other gangs on our side. Buy out their police."

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: August 10, 2013, 01:19:13 am »

"It worked out with those Hell Riders, and these are just a bunch of dumbass Americans with guns.  I don't see what's so great about them.
But if I'm the only one here saying we should stir shit up then I guess I can wait a little longer.  I haven't gone scouting in a while, I can see if I can learn a thing or two about these bastards before we waste em.  I just hope we don't lose any men by taking our time"

Change plans.  Tell Zet and a couple other footsoldiers to assist Berk with bulking up the neighborhood he's expanding into for added protection/firepower.  Also tell them to try to see if they can't find a few more recruits in that part of town while there at it and have the graffitist I trained tag our new territory while we're at it.
As for myself, go personally scout out the mall where those Vice Lords are at, trying to stealthily blend in with the crowds.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 108