Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143662 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 64: Amazing Alleyways
« Reply #1275 on: July 30, 2013, 05:05:02 am »

Thomas hides the gun in his belt, and goes to find a cheap safe (500 at most) and 3 ski masks.

(Yes, I am going to go on a robbing spree.)

((Be careful. Don't do what I did.))

((Alternatively, here's hoping your robbing spree is much more successful than mine was!))

Text Berk and tell him to take the wounded footsoldier back to the Pub for Fyfe to treat.  Talk to any other members of the Syndicate around at the pub and see if any of us know where we can find some Vice Lords and get some payback for shooting up our mall.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: July 30, 2013, 10:43:26 am »

Post containing character and waitlist request
TCM, Are you still taking waitlist requests?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: July 30, 2013, 12:57:59 pm »

Unattended? Time to go a'stealing then.

Ryan steals as much is sensible from the hospital drug stash, focusing on things that there is a junkie market for (morphine, tramadol, etc.) before trying to check out early with said stealings hidden in his belongings.
This is a blank sig.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: July 30, 2013, 01:10:59 pm »

Post containing character and waitlist request
TCM, Are you still taking waitlist requests?

I am, I'll add your character to the Waitlist.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: August 02, 2013, 03:11:59 pm »

Bump for Mason. :3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: August 07, 2013, 11:13:06 am »

Bump for third page?
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: August 07, 2013, 02:49:05 pm »

I PM'd his player already.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 65: Big Plans
« Reply #1282 on: August 07, 2013, 03:08:15 pm »

Chapter 65: Big Plans

Go kill that sumbitch! Try to unjam my gun as I make my way back inside. Once he's dead for good, check the wallet. And I'll go from there.

Garret sighs and works on his gun as he walks back into the boss's house. (1+1) It's stuck pretty good, and Garret doesn't make any progress as he walks up the steps and back into the boss's room. He finds him on the floor. Garret grabs him by the head with one hand and the jaw with the other. *Crack* Maybe the pistol-whipping didn't kill him, but not many people survive a broken neck. Garret wipes his hands off and leaves, checking the Wallet. In the back is a blank Sticky-Note with a set of numbers written onto it. Since it looks like the real deal, Garret heads off to rendezvous with his client.

Half an hour later, Garret finds his client parked out the company building. He gets out of the car, walking up to Garret. "Got the combination? Good. I'll go inside and get the stuff, you wait out here okay?"

Thomas hides the gun in his belt, and goes to find a cheap safe (500 at most) and 3 ski masks.

Thomas stuffs the gun into his belt, hiding it with his coat before going off to do some shopping.

His first purchase is a Small Safe from a retailer. (-$150) (+Small Safe)

He then purchases 3 Ski Masks from a Snow Sports store. (-$30) (+3 Ski Masks)

Buy the old sedan, then drop it off at vase and check out stores for performance car parts and a scrapyard for some scrap steel. Then, if I have time and money, attend another knife-fighting class.

Dave hands over the funds for the Old Sedan. (-$600) (+Old Sedan) He drives it out of the Used Car store, and drops it off at the Garage by the Pub. He walks out to go look for additions he can make to the car. He finds a place nearby that will make various augmentations to any car, along with some cosmetic changes. Dave heads down to the Scrapyard to pick up some steel. (-$50) (+Scrap Steel) He notices some Lou Shou hanging around the yard. Afterwards, he enters a Knife Fighting class. (-$50) (+Knife Fighting Experience)

Keep goofin' around at the pub.

Aaron herps and derps around until William talks with him about serious business.

Go to another knife fighting class.

William also takes a Knife Fighting class. (-$50) (+Knife Experience)

cut a deal with I about shipping guns and other fun things also make sure that the deal is fair and that we both benefit from this,see about making a lasting alliance with him as well. Inform I about being interested in selling drugs as well inform him we have guns on the streets who can act as the pushers

Inquire about smuggling people as well and see if we can buy or atleast have a boat of I

Blake agrees to the deal. "Sounds good, I'm in. I'd like this to become a something of a standing alliance. Your work, and us, the Syndicate."

Imari nods, "That's sounds mutually good."

Blake continues, "I want to sell drugs on the mainland of town. I have men, we can set them out to distribute."

Imari nods, "Okay. Send your men here and I can see what I can arrange with them."

"And what about human trafficking? You know, bringing people here."

Imari stares at Blake a second with a deadpan expression before busting out laughing. "I deal items bad-man, not people. You are going to have to talk with someone else about that work."

"How about a boat?"

"Do you mean a Speed Boat or Cargo Boat? Either one is going to cost you a hefty penny my friend."

Text Berk and tell him to take the wounded footsoldier back to the Pub for Fyfe to treat.  Talk to any other members of the Syndicate around at the pub and see if any of us know where we can find some Vice Lords and get some payback for shooting up our mall.

Trent tells Berk to send the wounded soldier back to the Pub. Meanwhile, he talks around to see if there's any information on where the Vice Lords stay at. The soldiers start talking in a circle.

"Don't they hang around the mall?"

"Yeah, but no one is going to bang them up where there's crowds and security everywhere. That's why they go there."

Zet, the newest recruit, chimes in, "The Vice Lord's stayed around my old neighborhood and are still there. They are at this pizzeria place, Famous Ovens or something. I'm pretty sure they own it as a front."

Ryan steals as much is sensible from the hospital drug stash, focusing on things that there is a junkie market for (morphine, tramadol, etc.) before trying to check out early with said stealings hidden in his belongings.

Ryan pulls out all the popular drugs from the department that he can. (+Stash of Narcotics) He sticks it under his armpit as he makes his way to the front desk to convince them that he should leave. (Charisma Roll: 6) He gives an astounding speech his sudden and miraculously discovery. The receptionist is stunned for a moment before staying, "Yeah, you look well. I'll write up a note for you doctor, you're free to go now."

When Ryan exits the place, he gets a phone call from the scouting party to the Tenement he sent out earlier, "Hey Boss, out of the hospital? Yeah, we checked the building. Looks like it's occupied, but just with some low-life dealer kids and brainless junkies. Nothing that couldn't be cleared out easily."

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 03:44:11 pm by TCM »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1283 on: August 07, 2013, 03:36:03 pm »

((Urgh. I don't like this.))

You'd better come back. Wait. Unjam gun, if I can do so inconspicuously.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: August 07, 2013, 03:40:28 pm »

"Well, clear them out. Me and Fyfe will be bringing in the lab gear and all current product to shift from there, so get it done ASAP".

Instruct scouts to clear Tenement, then move the lab and current drug stash from the basement to the Tenement in the Van or Removal Van with help from Fyfe before continuing prodcution and sale/smuggling via warehouse from there.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 06:16:57 am by MonkeyHead »
This is a blank sig.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: August 07, 2013, 03:58:54 pm »

After his class finishes, go talk to Will.

"Oy, you said you had something important to talk about."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: August 07, 2013, 04:22:15 pm »

anailater was last active over a week ago, just saying.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: August 07, 2013, 04:49:30 pm »

Bring the safe back to the Pub and put the money/drugs in it. Try and get Mal to train me and any idle footsoldiers how to use firearms. Mostly just grips, etc. Nothing that involves actually firing a shot.

My turn, "You buy a safe" Everyone else's turn "You kill your clients employer for money."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: August 07, 2013, 04:55:10 pm »

so when does this first shipment of weapons come in ? And are we dealing with explosives as well ?

Also can you point me in the direction of someone who deals in people ?

Also Imari can we get drugs shipped straight to our warehouse and our people work with yours and then my dealers can get straight to work.

sort out 4 foot soldiers to report to Imari for drug smuggling

Send 4 more foot soldiers to the warehouse and prepare for the first shipment of weapons, also assign a soldier with business and leadership skills and promote him to knight and have him work under me. have him oversee the docks operations and bringing some of the dock workers into the gang. 
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: August 07, 2013, 06:20:07 pm »

My turn, "You buy a safe" Everyone else's turn "You kill your clients employer for money."
((Be fair now, that was only one one person- I bought a car. And some steel. And a class.))

Investigate the feasability of armoring the car right under the outer shell, but still outside the systems.- i.e. between the sheet metal and the systems. Then, head over to the local parts shop and look for some cheap horsepower upgrades for both the sedan and the van. If there are some that would total to under $100 for both vehicles, buy and install them.

Finally, perform basic maintenance and tuning on both vehicles- fluid check and replacement, timing belt as well.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 108