Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143668 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 64: Amazing Alleyways
« Reply #1260 on: July 29, 2013, 09:38:18 pm »

((SO HE'S ALIVE?!))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: July 29, 2013, 09:44:29 pm »

((SO HE'S ALIVE?!))

Maybe. The whole process was rushed by the fact that it didn't go as planned, and it seemed by your post that Garret wanted to move as quickly as possible.

If you want to run upstairs in the house and check again, go for it.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1262 on: July 29, 2013, 09:56:06 pm »

Okay, thanks. But as a rule from now on, lets actually kill my targets. Please? :C Plus I wanted to actually check the wallet before I left in case he was lying.

Go kill that sumbitch! Try to unjam my gun as I make my way back inside. Once he's dead for good, check the wallet. And I'll go from there.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 29, 2013, 10:22:46 pm »

Thomas hides the gun in his belt, and goes to find a cheap safe (500 at most) and 3 ski masks.

(Yes, I am going to go on a robbing spree.)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 29, 2013, 10:32:43 pm »

Okay, thanks. But as a rule from now on, lets actually kill my targets. Please? :C Plus I wanted to actually check the wallet before I left in case he was lying.

Rule of thumb is that I'll do exactly whatever you post, so make sure to be specific? I do it this way to prevent players from going "WHY DID YOU ASSUME YOU WANTED MY CHARACTER TO DO THAT AGH TCM YOU SO DUMB."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1265 on: July 29, 2013, 10:48:03 pm »

Not to split hairs, but the pretext to me leaving was that the guy would be dead. I wanted to hurry, but first I wanted him to be dead. :P
I'll do better from now on though. Promise. :)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 29, 2013, 11:07:35 pm »

Just read through this whole thing. Waitlist please.

Name: Napoleon Christopher (alias Thomas Freedom)
Last Occupation: Taxi Driver

Appearance: A tall Haitian man
Biography: A minor officer of the Haitian military during the time it controlled Haiti in the 1990s, Napoleon helped a general escape after Clinton sent in the Marines to restore Aristide to power. After changing his name twice, and working with several gangs, Napoleon arrived in Licheville wanting to get a fresh start. However, as a taxi driver Napoleon got involved with assisting the Long Shou and the Vice Lords. When the Hellriders were eradicated by the Syndicate, Napoleon decided he wanted to join this gang that was rising and making a name for itself, but it took some time and money to Imari to find where they worked from.

Initial Major Skill: Driving
Initial Minor Skills: Firing Weapons, Diplomacy? (Like negotiations, calming people, maybe Charisma?)
Inventory: Driver's license (As Thomas Freedom), Taxi License, Taxi keys, Wallet (with $6), Cell Phone, Pocket Knife, Crucifix necklace
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 11:12:30 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: July 29, 2013, 11:07:56 pm »

Not to split hairs, but the pretext to me leaving was that the guy would be dead. I wanted to hurry, but first I wanted him to be dead. :P

I think the main issue is you said "Shoot him in the head" and your gun jammed. But I understand.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: July 29, 2013, 11:21:36 pm »

Thomas hides the gun in his belt, and goes to find a cheap safe (500 at most) and 3 ski masks.

(Yes, I am going to go on a robbing spree.)

((Be careful. Don't do what I did.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 29, 2013, 11:32:23 pm »

Go to another knife fighting class.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: July 29, 2013, 11:37:39 pm »

Buy the old sedan, then drop it off at vase and check out stores for performance car parts and a scrapyard for some scrap steel. Then, if I have time and money, attend another knife-fighting class.

((Here's hoping the mechanic skill applies to armoring a car, via the method of putting the scrap steel inside the body to reinforce and armor it. Souping up/modifying the car should help offset the weight gain. Only thing is, now I want bulletproof glass for the car (and maybe the pub?), but I have no idea where the gang could buy it without looking suspicious.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: July 29, 2013, 11:48:35 pm »

Keep goofin' around at the pub.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1272 on: July 30, 2013, 12:26:15 am »

I think the main issue is you said "Shoot him in the head" and your gun jammed. But I understand.
Yeah. I thought about that at the time, but I was all "ahh this can't go wrong". And then it went wrong. *face-punch*

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: July 30, 2013, 02:08:52 am »

Keep goofin' around at the pub.
William approached Aaron, sitting down near him after getting his attention."Well, since you're here, at least, I'm going to tell you what I called you here for. Recently, I was trying to increase our income, and one of the officers came and asked me about a crime that was committed recently. A murder and the escape which wounded a few officers. It made me think, that if we can keep the heat off of ourselves from here on out, we'll be at a definite advantage over the other gangs. Especially if we can start framing them for any crimes we commit. Acquire a few outfits typical of the Boys, etc. What do you think?"

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: July 30, 2013, 04:06:14 am »

cut a deal with I about shipping guns and other fun things also make sure that the deal is fair and that we both benefit from this,see about making a lasting alliance with him as well. Inform I about being interested in selling drugs as well inform him we have guns on the streets who can act as the pushers

Inquire about smuggling people as well and see if we can buy or atleast have a boat of I
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 108