Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143698 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 63: Empire Strikes Back
« Reply #1245 on: July 22, 2013, 06:01:22 pm »

Tell the goons to recruit some people, but tell them to not do anything illegal. Check supplies at the base.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: July 22, 2013, 06:14:16 pm »

"You two, find your own way home. I'll distract the cops."

Thomas fires a few shots at the cops before ducking into a nearby alley, trying to give the footsoldiers time to escape.

(( Gotta love those rolls. Anyway, shouldn't my character have money in their inventory? ))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: July 22, 2013, 06:29:35 pm »

Text will back, and keep up the con game.

"What about? What happened?"
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: July 22, 2013, 06:40:55 pm »

(( Gotta love those rolls. Anyway, shouldn't my character have money in their inventory? ))

Forgot too, so I updated him with some cash.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: July 22, 2013, 07:49:08 pm »

"Trust me, it's the sort of thing you want to discuss in person."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: July 22, 2013, 08:11:00 pm »

Call the other kings up about what they want to get, and in the meantime inspect the old and new sedans. In addition, send a footsoldier out to scout out the old church that we already raided once-it could make a good backup hiding place.

"So, what kind of car/van do you guys want to buy? Also, can we send one footsoldier out to the old church that we cleared the Hellriders out of, to see if it's still clear?"

((That armored van... I want to get that, but we don't have the money. Also, it should be noted that one of our number is CARRYING AROUND just over 1000 dollars. Not that it's been a problem yet, but if we're buying cars, we'll want that money.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1251 on: July 22, 2013, 09:15:33 pm »

Shoot him in the head and get that bloody wallet, then hightail it out and get ahold of my contact.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: July 22, 2013, 11:40:30 pm »

"Not sure. I have about a thousand bucks right here, so we can probably get anything with that and our current funds, save for the Armoured Van. MAybe we should hold off until we can afford that, though."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: July 23, 2013, 01:11:33 am »

Wait if the warehouse owner signed over the warehouse how come its not listed in our territory ?

order 3 of the soldiers to chop up the body take it to the docks and dispose of it.

Pick out some more guards for our new warehouse.

Finally go to ( forgotten name but he sold me the gun ) and tell him we have squired a warehouse and if we can get more into the smuggling business.

Also as well as assets can we have contacts listed ?
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: July 23, 2013, 07:46:39 am »

"One moment please gentlemen."
Send emergency text, focus on dodges and counterattacks.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: July 23, 2013, 08:08:27 am »

Hospital turn 2 for me, right? If so, investigate the hospital drug stores...
This is a blank sig.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: July 23, 2013, 01:19:39 pm »

Trent sees the various texts sent to him
"Fuckin candy bitches shot up our mall!  I'll cut their fuckin balls off I will!"
Put another quarter in machine, stab some marshmallow people
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: July 23, 2013, 02:52:41 pm »

Wait if the warehouse owner signed over the warehouse how come its not listed in our territory ?

I guess it would be time to add the warehouse to the territory list. One moment.

If a majority of players want to have past contacts listed, I'll add them in.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: July 23, 2013, 08:05:02 pm »

I guess it would be time to add the warehouse to the territory list. One moment.

If a majority of players want to have past contacts listed, I'll add them in.
((I can't think of many past contacts outside of that Jamaican Arms Dealer and a few Triads))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 64: Amazing Alleyways
« Reply #1259 on: July 29, 2013, 09:33:31 pm »

Chapter 64: Amazing Alleyways

Tell the goons to recruit some people, but tell them to not do anything illegal. Check supplies at the base.

William sends the soldiers out for recruitment as he stays at base and checks on supplies and such. The Gang has some money, some guns, and some bullets. Same stuff as usual it looks like.

"You two, find your own way home. I'll distract the cops."

Thomas fires a few shots at the cops before ducking into a nearby alley, trying to give the footsoldiers time to escape.

"You two, find your own way home. I'll distract the cops." Thomas sends the footsoldiers running in another direction as he spins back and fires off his Pistol at the police. (5 vs. 3) The guns go off and bullets fly into the hood of the vehicle, a lucky shoot managing to pop a front tire. Civilians nearby by run away as Thomas himself darts down an alleyway. (Sprinting Roll: 2) Thomas stumbles over a bottle and nearly trips. (Sprinting Roll: 2) Thomas then runs into a dumpster. Not his best day for athleticism. The police have gotten out of their car, and made their way into the alley. Thomas picks himself up again and runs. (Sprinting Roll: 6 vs. 4) Maybe the police gave the motivation, as Thomas sprints down the alley like a jaguar, leaving the cops almost out of his sight. (Sprinting Roll: 3 vs. 1) Thomas gets far enough ahead of the cops to duck into a random alley doorway. He closes the door and hears the cops run straight past his location, and get significantly far away.

Aaron texts Mal as he continues to keep up the card game. (3) He continues winning, but barely anything the next round. (+$8)

Call the other kings up about what they want to get, and in the meantime inspect the old and new sedans. In addition, send a footsoldier out to scout out the old church that we already raided once-it could make a good backup hiding place.

"So, what kind of car/van do you guys want to buy? Also, can we send one footsoldier out to the old church that we cleared the Hellriders out of, to see if it's still clear?"

Dave sends out a text to the other Kings while he checks out the cars, and also sent a soldier out to the old church. The Old Sedan and New Sedan are similar, both with enough space for four riders. They wouldn't have the storage capacity or weight of a Van, but they could definitely handle better. The difference between the two were mainly that the newer one had brighter headlights, a quieter engine and a faster acceleration time.

Shoot him in the head and get that bloody wallet, then hightail it out and get ahold of my contact.

Garret decides to shoot the man straight up. (1) He pulls the trigger on his Silenced Pistol, *click* *click* Uh oh. Now's not the best time for a jammed weapon. In the midst of Garret's confusion, the man lunges for a lamp next to the bed. (4) He grabs it and chucks it at Garret! (1 vs. 5) The lamp sails right past Garret and explodes against the wall. (6 vs. 4) Garret whacks him across the head with his gun, putting him to sleep for a while. Good enough.

He runs downstairs into the kitchen, knocking everything over in his quest for the wallet. Eventually, he finds it next to the sink. (+Wallet) Garret then runs out the house through the way he came, scampering out until he finally gets into a quiet alleyway. He gives his contact a call. His contact responds by telling him to meet him at 294 Walboton Place, in front of the Maximum Printing Store.

order 3 of the soldiers to chop up the body take it to the docks and dispose of it.

Pick out some more guards for our new warehouse.

Finally go to ( forgotten name but he sold me the gun ) and tell him we have squired a warehouse and if we can get more into the smuggling business.

Blake sends 3 Footsoldiers on disposal duty and 3 more to guard the Warehouse.

He heads back to where Imari is staying. P lets Blake into the place, where Blake sits upon one of the chairs. Imari asks him for his reason for coming. "I have a warehouse now down by the docks, so I think we can expand on our smuggling."

Imari nods, "Good, good. I knew you were a good choice to help me in my business. Now, I believe we can go beyond dem' drugs. Many weapons are illegal in England. Assault Rifles, Sub-Machine Guns, Grenades. Some people still want dem', and you bet they'll pay high prices for dem'. So, how about it? Shall I get my men back in the Homeland to set us up with some firepower?"

"One moment please gentlemen."
Send emergency text, focus on dodges and counterattacks.

Mason sends out a text before refocusing on the Hawkson Boys in front of him. He takes a fighting stance, ready to take on all of them that come in his way...

(3 vs. 5)
(6 vs. 3)
(4 vs. 3)

Instead of coming forward, Mason receives a flurry of slingshot balls. He's hit two times in the face, and once in the leg, the combination of the attacks is enough to make him fall. Seems like the Boys don't play fair when it comes to fist fights. (Face Injury: Heavy Bruising, Left Leg Injury: Bruised, Pain Penalty increased to 50%)

Hospital turn 2 for me, right? If so, investigate the hospital drug stores...

Ryan, while at the store, gets up for a bit to check out the drug section. (Stealth Roll: 6) He comes upon it, a stockpile of all sorts of medication. What's more, it seems that no one is there and the entrance door is open a crack...

Trent sees the various texts sent to him
"Fuckin candy bitches shot up our mall!  I'll cut their fuckin balls off I will!"
Put another quarter in machine, stab some marshmallow people

Angry at being attacked, Trent takes his anger out on the marshmallow people. (4 vs. 2) 7 Marshmallows are cut down by Trent's overly large imaginary Katana. A doctor taps Trent on the shoulder, "You're free to go now."

------

Dock Operations: +$50

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 108