Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143707 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 60: Back in Action
« Reply #1215 on: July 10, 2013, 03:34:32 pm »

Apply abundant pressure to the fat man's neck while opening fire at the enemy.
This is a blank sig.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: July 10, 2013, 03:54:02 pm »

tried to peacefully persuade a warehouse owner to sign over the land he got one up on us and called security, now 8 guys are looking for our blood we need back up. I'm hoping that this won't attract the cops if so please also bring something to get away in we will also be bringing the owner along for a ride
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: July 10, 2013, 07:15:31 pm »

(Should be waiting for doomblade,if I counted correctly)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: July 10, 2013, 08:18:02 pm »

tried to peacefully persuade a warehouse owner to sign over the land he got one up on us and called security, now 8 guys are looking for our blood we need back up. I'm hoping that this won't attract the cops if so please also bring something to get away in we will also be bringing the owner along for a ride
Ok hang on, I'll send some reinforcements your way.  Make those fuckers bleed!

Drive Mal and myself to a clinic and get him some help, saying we were mugged.
Get Doug to drive any available footsoldiers over to the Docks to help out
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: July 12, 2013, 07:45:10 pm »

Grab enough money to buy 2 more wooden knives for future recruit training, buy them, and then go take a look at what other melee weapons we have available in in the area, aside from the improvised stuff. Also go scouting for cheap cars.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 61: Office Fight!
« Reply #1220 on: July 12, 2013, 09:46:08 pm »

Chapter 61: Office Fight!

Glower menacingly. And what if he doesn't have the combination, what if it isn't in his wallet, how will I get paid? Once we get past that pertinent question.. Where does he work? Doing it at his workplace, in his office, would be the simplest. Its private, and I'd be able to retrieve the money at the same time and get out before anyone gets up the nerve to bother him, if he really is as much of a prick as you say. When does he get in? When is he busiest?

Garret's brows furrow as he looks at the client in front of him. He opens his mouth and lets forth a stream of reasons why the initial plan could easily fall apart; he then gives an alternative plan. The man shakes his head, "It has to be in his wallet, has to be. I don't think getting him at work is a good idea, even when it looks like he's alone there's always a janitor or two on his floor, and they'll be able to spot you. Plus, you'd need to figure out where the safe was, and that would take time. I think the best place would be his house, he's single and no family is living with him. You could get him while he's on the computer or sleeping or something, then get the combination and we could go over to the office. That's the safest, fastest way man."

"Yes, it is. Now then, are any of you good at hacking? I think I have a job for you..." Look for any footsoldiers with hacking skill. If I find one, ask him to dig up dirt on Leonard P. Wheatland, Democrat  extraordinaire. Meanwhile, learn the history of the Syndicate. Also learn the other king's phone numbers

Thomas introduces himself and asks for someone with hacking experience to get dirt on an old rival. However, he finds that no one in the gang right now possesses hacking capabilities. Regardless, he asks the followers about the history of their gang. He learns their history quickly, from the founding in the pub, the recruitment, the rivalries and battles the group has faced, all up to the current day. After learning this he asks for the phone number of each king, which he is then given and copies the numbers into his phone's contacts.

Mason nods towards Thomas then heads down to the others to observe the comings and goings.

Mason nods at Thomas and observes the other people. Aaron has come in with Mal, both of them looking very wounded, meanwhile Trent has come in with that new person.

"That'd be the best for now. I guess I'll just hang out here for now."

He just hangs out for now.

Aaron hangs around Mal, just watching Fyfe do her work for now. (2+1) She tries her best without supplies, though she doesn't seem to be getting anywhere.

Well... Shit.
"Yes, officer?"

The police officer confronts Williams. "I'd like to ask you about two perpetrators that murdered a man before fleeing the scene and wounding two police officers." He points to a flat across the street, "Do you know anything about that place, son?"

Grab enough money to buy 2 more wooden knives for future recruit training, buy them, and then go take a look at what other melee weapons we have available in in the area, aside from the improvised stuff. Also go scouting for cheap cars.

Dave takes his battle-tested footsoldiers out to a nearby shop to buy more wooden knives. (-$30) After this, he browses the shop for some good weapons. It looks like they sell Hunting Knives, Combat Knives, Nunchakus, and Baseball Bats.

Outside, he checks the place for cheap cars. He manages to find a used car place downtown.

Ok hang on, I'll send some reinforcements your way.  Make those fuckers bleed!

Drive Mal and myself to a clinic and get him some help, saying we were mugged.
Get Doug to drive any available footsoldiers over to the Docks to help out

Trent receives Blake's urgent message. "Alright, I'm taking Mal to a clinic! Doug, get all the soldiers you can find down to the docks now!" Doug nods and runs off as Trent picks up Mal, and carries him outside. He gets to the garage, opens up the Van's passenger door and throws Mal onto the seat. He then jumps in the driver's seat and speeds off.

Around 15 minutes later, he parks outside a clinic. He pulls Mal out again, dragging him to the clinic. The automatic doors part from him as he yells, "Help, we've been mugged!" A nurse sitting at the desk bolts up, running up to Mal and picking him up. "What kind of service do you need?"

Standard Treatment: $80, 5 Turns Healing

Express Treatment: $200, 2 Turns Healing

Elsewhere, Doug and three footsoldiers load themselves into the Pick-up Truck and drive off. (6+1) Doug and his crew make it to the docks in under five minutes.

throw the grenade into the dock workers, cooking the grenade very well so that there is no time to escape for maximum damage

Also start shooting the fuckers

Apply abundant pressure to the fat man's neck while opening fire at the enemy.

Blake and Ryan are pinned against the back of a warehouse office as the Dock Workers descend on them, while Ryan keeps his arm around the boss's neck. The boss squeals, "Come on guys, I don't need this! I'll double your salary, triple it!" As they keep advancing, Blake quietly takes a grenade out of his pockets. He pulls the pin behind his back, cooking it carefully. Just before they get past the desk, Blake hoists the grenade behind his head, "GET SOME MOTHERFUCKERS!" (5) Blake swings his arm forward and tosses the grenade, it sails right into the first of the dockworkers. (6) As soon as Blake made his exclamation, the workers began running. Despite some making it out the door, a few were unlucky. The blast makes the room shake, shrapnel exploding everywhere. One of the workers is sent flying to the window, crashing through it. Another is sliced apart with shrapnel, he falls to the ground, writhing in agony. The final wound comes from a shrapnel that catches an unlucky worker in the ankle, and he goes to the floor.

After the blast is over, the dock workers attempt to rush Blake, Ryan and the boss before anything else can happen. (1) They crash into each other in the doorway, stumbling around in an attempt to make it to the Syndicate. Ryan squeezes on the boss's neck. (2 vs. 4) The boss struggles, making Ryan's job a whole lot harder. Both Kings begin firing into the disorganized dock workers. (Blake: 6 vs. 3-1, Ryan: 4-1 vs. 3-1) Blake manages to get a worker right in the head, and another through the chest, before getting another in the hand and making him drop his chain.  Ryan misses most of his shots since he has to deal with the struggling boss, but still manages to finish off the guy Blake hit in the chest with another chest hit. One of the footsoldiers goes for the boss's dropped gun, the other picks up the boss's chair. (5 vs. 6-1, 3 vs. 1-1) The Dock Workers scramble out of the way of the first footsoldier, but the other soldier throws the flying chair that hits the leg-wounded workers in the head, knocking him out.

The unwounded footsoldiers manage to stand up and spread out, responding to being shot at by throwing their stuff at the Syndicate. One of the dock workers throws his Monkey Wrench at Ryan. (4 vs. 2) The head of the boss absorbs the attack, and he goes unconscious. He slumps down into Ryan's arms, and Ryan is forced to let him go and lie on the floor, losing his shield. A bottle is tossed at the armed footsoldier, (6 vs. 3) and shatters upon contact with his face. He slumps down, dropping his gun, not unconscious but seriously dazed. The chair is thrown again, only this time Blake is the target. (1 vs. 3) The chair ends up landing on the desk, and Blake takes the opportunity to shoot more. (1 vs. 4) His shots go wild, and he hears a click, signifying an empty chamber. He ducks under the desk to reload, while Ryan empties his clip out also. (1 vs. 3) Ryan gets similar results. The dock workers attempt to charge at him, but he pushes the chair off the table and at them, before ducking to reload furiously.

The remaining Dock Workers manage to push past the debris, and finally reach the Syndicate in melee range. (2 vs. 5) (3 vs. 1) Blake is attacked, but manages to dodge his attacker's kick. On the other hand, Ryan runs from his attacker but gets punched in the back for his troubles. (Back Injury: Bruised) (1 vs. 6) The hand-wounded worker rushes after the last standing footsoldier, but he's ready. (1+1+1 vs. 2) He punches the worker in the chest, not doing any damage, but it forces him back. With his shots ready, Blake starts shooting the dock workers at close range. (3 vs. 4) He shoots one, but only manages to damage his shoe. Ryan turns around and swings his pistol at his assailant, (1 vs. 3) but his arm is grabbed and (6 vs. 1) wrestles with the dock worker. In the struggle, the worker takes the gun from Ryan and shoots him in the Right Shoulder! (Right Shoulder Injury: Direct Shot; -1 to all dual-armed rolls) Ryan goes down to the ground. The footsoldier charges at the hand-shot dock worker (4 vs. 5) but the worker dodges at the last second (1 vs. 4) though the footsoldier catches himself at the last second before crashing into the wall. Blake sees he's up against an armed opponent now and tries shooting the last workers. (4 vs. 2) He manages to hit the unarmed worker in the back, and he falls to the floor. The armed worker turns around and fires at Blake. (4 vs. 6) He shoots at Blake, but Blake takes cover at the side of the desk and returns fire. (4 vs. 2) He shoots the worker in the leg, and he goes down. Ryan, who's on the ground next to the worker, kicks at him. (3 vs. 2-1) He kicks him in the head, knocking him out clean. Meanwhile, the one-handed worker and unwounded footsoldier continue fighting. (4 vs. 1) The worker punches the soldier in the jaw with his good hand, and he slams back into the wall. (2 vs. 1) The worker slaps the footsoldier. (3 vs. 4) The footsoldier counter-swings (3 vs. 6) but the worker ducks under it. Finished with the armed worker, Blake sees the fighting and fires a shot at the last remaining dock worker. (3 vs. 1) He gets him in the foot, and he falls over. (5 vs. 3-1) The soldier takes the opportunity to grab his head and smash his face into the table, knocking him out.

As the whole things wraps up, a car pulls up to the office. Doug and some footsoldiers walk into the room, looking around. One of the wounded workers crawls a few inches before passing out. "...What the fuck happened?"

Syndicate:
Ryan (Back Bruised, Shoulder Shot)
Blake
3 Footsoldiers (1 Unconscious, 1 Heavily Stunned, 1 Jaw Bruised)

VS.

Dock Workers:
6 Dock Workers (2 Heavily Wounded by Shrapnel, 1 Leg Cut & Unconscious, 1 Hand Shot, Foot Shot & Unconscious, 1 Back Shot & Unconscious, 1 Leg Shot & Unconscious)

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: July 12, 2013, 10:10:20 pm »

Set up a con game in my little corner again.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1222 on: July 12, 2013, 10:53:01 pm »

Accept job. Buy a powerful magnet and a heavy duty lock-picking kit. Steal a car and head over to the guy's house.

Make sure he isn't home, then hop into his backyard when he isn't looking. If there's a dog, shoot it and hide the body. Check the entrances and see if they're alarmed. Was there one of those big dumb "this home is protected by _______" signs outside? If the back entrance is alarmed, hopefully its a big sliding glass door and I can look inside to find the spot where the alarm is connected. Open the lock using my picks, then use the magnet to keep the circuit for the alarm closed when I slide the door open.

If the place was alarmed: Scope out the ground floor. Locate the front door, the door leading to the garage, and the master bedroom. He's probably got an alarm box near the garage door as well as the front. When I hear him pull up, if I hear the garage door opening then wait near the garage door on the side opposite the alarm box, whereas if I don't hear the garage opening, assume he's coming through the front and wait there instead. The first thing he does when he comes inside is going to be to turn the alarm off. When he comes through the door, whether I have the element of surprise or not, stick the gun in his face and tell him not to move.

If the place wasn't alarmed: Find the master bedroom and wait behind the door until he walks in, then stick the gun in his face and tell him not to move.

Hopefully the place IS alarmed, because who knows when he's going to go to his bedroom.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: July 12, 2013, 11:55:27 pm »

God this is boring.... Some good old fashioned gang warfare will cheer me up.
Look for chains around the pub, if I find any pocket them, then head out to look for more gang spots.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: July 13, 2013, 02:44:29 am »

calmly go and pick up one of the dockworkers weapons find the guy who stole the gun and beat his face into a bloody pulp until your sure he is dead

alright now that that is done we were looking at taking over this warehouse for use for further smuggling and other stuff but the boss called in some goons which were going to kill him anyway. We need to take the boss back to base and get him to sign over the office.

clean out the office and make sure to get everything then get the boss ready to take back to base and dispose of the dockworkers
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: July 13, 2013, 03:31:24 am »

"Make sure that fat fuck is alive back at the pub so once I am out of the hospital we can have a polite exchange of opinions..."

After the clean up (finish off the badly wounded, restrain those that are KO and treatable, and be sure to requisition a gun and suitable melee weapon for myself back at the pub) encourage the wounded to go to (or be taken to) different hopsitals. Tell them that I was mugged but managed to escape
This is a blank sig.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: July 13, 2013, 07:59:45 am »

"Well, damn. Guess that isn't happening right now. I want you two, (points at two level one melee footsoldiers) to get some baseball bats and meet me at (insert name of closest shop here). As for me, I
grab a pistol off the table, and head to the shop

(Darn iPad doesn't have asterisks)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: July 13, 2013, 11:38:07 pm »

Go visit the used car shop, and while on the way, keep an eye out for potential sources of recruits for the gang.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: July 13, 2013, 11:57:38 pm »

William shakes his head.
"No, I'm sorry."

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: July 15, 2013, 02:48:10 am »

Get Express Treatment for me and Mal
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 108