Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143800 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 55: Conquest
« Reply #1140 on: June 04, 2013, 10:50:27 am »

Spray paint a "No Smoking" sign on the wall, finish up what I was trying to teach before and then go inspect the new gang territory with Berk
The call is also followed by one  from Doug. "Sorry, I couldn't find any good whips. Almost got caught a few times. What should I do now?"
((Whips?))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: June 04, 2013, 01:19:55 pm »

look at cutting out the middle man and expand the drug operations, also look at forcibly taking over a warehouse from one of the owners, bring backup
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: June 04, 2013, 03:00:13 pm »

"That was lucky - just as well I wasn't working on any explosives yet. Maybe we should move production off site to prevent any grade A fuck ups."

Tidy up any mess or damage from the fire, and prepare to upscale production of meth ready to meet increased demand in as inconspicous manner as possible - gather more apparatus and resources. If time allows, assist in the visit to a warehouse to cast my eye over its use as a better place for production than the basement.

((Whip = car?? Sure I have heared more than one UK wigga use the term.))
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 12:13:53 pm by MonkeyHead »
This is a blank sig.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: June 04, 2013, 03:07:06 pm »

The call is also followed by one  from Doug. "Sorry, I couldn't find any good whips. Almost got caught a few times. What should I do now?"
((Whips?))

Whips = Cars

Since we are talking about modern gangsters, I thought they'd frequently use the slang being tossed around. I'll put translations next to the more obscure terms.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: June 06, 2013, 09:46:45 pm »

((Whips?))

Whips = Cars

Since we are talking about modern gangsters, I thought they'd frequently use the slang being tossed around. I'll put translations next to the more obscure terms.

((Never heard that one before, but that's kind of cool))
as a late add-on to my last action, Text Doug that I'll give him a hand after inspecting the new gang territory and that he should probably just come back to the pub and check on our current vehicles for now

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: June 09, 2013, 09:47:28 pm »

So, apparently The Syndicate was an actual gang in England.

The more you know.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 56: Woop Woop!
« Reply #1146 on: June 14, 2013, 02:11:42 pm »

Chapter 56: Woop Woop!

"Damn. You could've been a bit more subtle, but it works."

Loot the place and GET OUTTA THERE!

Aaron and Mal hurriedly rush past the now dead man and grab all the precious items they can find. (+ $300, Silver Watch, 2 Rings, Cell Phone) As soon as they have the items they bolt out the door, only to be greeted with flashing blue lights. A loudspeaker screeches at them, "LVPD! Put your hands up and lay on the ground!" Mal turns to Aaron, "Shit, they got here fast!" Currently visible there are 3 police officers, outside of a car about 50 yards away from the two gangsters.

Get the part time job.

Wiliam signs up for Part-Time Computer Tech Support. He puts in his time for today. Lot's of people bad with computers, but at least he's closer to pay-day.

Fall back, out of sight, and see which way the truck is going should it leave. Also, try to commit their faces to memory.

Dave watches the truck move out of the parking lot and begin to roll away. (Stealth Roll: 3) Dave puts the minds of the Vice Lord's in his head, only to see the truck stop. The driver of the truck then makes a U-Turn in the direction of Dave's group, and starts slowly driving closer to them...

"Err, what would you pick? Oh and can you leave the bottle."
Say the above, take a swig of whatever he gives me, pay him, and then wait for him to turn around before hitting him over the head with the bottle.

"Southside Comfort." He pours Mason a mug, and Mason dutifull gives him a pound. (-$1) As the bartender turns around to fetch another drink, Mason grabs the bottle of S.C. from the counter and swings it at the back of his head. (2+1(Brawling)+2(Surprise!) vs. 1) There's a good thwacking and the bartender falls down, bleeding and unconscious. Mason looks around, and sure enough know one has seen him commit his deeds.

Spray paint a "No Smoking" sign on the wall, finish up what I was trying to teach before and then go inspect the new gang territory with Berk
as a late add-on to my last action, Text Doug that I'll give him a hand after inspecting the new gang territory and that he should probably just come back to the pub and check on our current vehicles for now

Trent puts up a "No Smoking" sign in big letters downstairs, just to make sure a good reminder is up. He resumes the lesson on the fine art of painting. (3) One of the soldiers manages to get down how to spray-paint the symbol. He'll be a good marker for when the time comes.

Trent messages Doug to look at the gang's ride back at base while he goes down to the Strip Mall to find Berk. He finds his apprentice standing on the sidewalk in front of the strip mall. The same mattress shop is there, but so are five other stores added to the mix. Regular people shuffle there way in and out of the strip mall. Berk turns to Trent, "What do you think of it?"

look at cutting out the middle man and expand the drug operations, also look at forcibly taking over a warehouse from one of the owners, bring backup

Blake lays down some plans. To cut out the middle man, he'd have to set up a system to transport members of the Syndicate from England to the Caribbean and back. Pretty ambitious, but it could happen with enough resources.

He then looks at the small buildings that partner next to all the large warehouses, containing the owners of the various places. He could storm them easily with enough men, as the owners could not take them all in a fight. Still, he would need to be wary of who these owners had allied himself with. With one phone call, he could order several men to the docks pretty quickly though.

"That was lucky - just as well I wasn't working on any explosives yet. Maybe we should move production off site to prevent any grade A fuck ups."

Tidy up any mess or damage from the fire, and prepare to upscale production of meth ready to meet increased demand in as inconspicous manner as possible - gather more apparatus and resources. If time allows, assist in the visit to a warehouse to cast my eye over its use as a better place for production than the basement.

Ryan cleans up the lab and prepares to create more crystals. He orders more devices to increase meth output, and sends out to get more creation materials. (-$50)

He takes a trip down to the docks, looking at the warehouses. They certainly do look spacious and inconspicuous enough for cooking. While he's there, he sees Blake looking over the warehouses in the same fashion, probably looking to take them over somehow.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 06:56:22 pm by TCM »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: June 14, 2013, 03:29:02 pm »

RUN.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: June 14, 2013, 03:33:40 pm »

Whistle nonchalantly as I open the bottles and pour there contents all around the bar and room, then carry the bartender to the bathroom exit.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: June 14, 2013, 05:29:54 pm »

Uhmmm I did not get a update for my character ?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: June 14, 2013, 06:50:18 pm »

Uhmmm I did not get a update for my character ?

Whoops, one moment!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: June 14, 2013, 11:39:06 pm »

Hide in a tactically advantageous position in a inconspicuous manner. Be ready to fight, but don't appear aggressive- basically blend into the crowd.

((Maybe one of us could take a visit to the Carribean to arrange some business? Not right now, obviously, but once we're better established.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: June 16, 2013, 03:30:36 pm »

Head back to the bar, picking up some income from the various rackets along the way. Also, try and set up some more protection jobs.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: June 16, 2013, 11:29:26 pm »

"Not bad, not bad at all."
Trent takes a walk around the block and admires Berk's handiwork.
Talk a bit with Berk and the footsoldiers guarding our turf.  After making sure that no one has had any problems with other gangs or cops lately, start discussing how we can look to expanding in the future, so that we can eventually get the whole neighborhood under Syndicate control

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: June 17, 2013, 05:09:06 am »

get more background info on the warehouse owners and target one that has no connections with any other gangs. Call in more back up for a hostile take over if a warehouse owner is found and then torture him till he signs over the warehouse and once the warehouse has been signed over be will have a "accident"
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 108