Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143776 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 52: Meanwhile in Licheville
« Reply #1110 on: May 04, 2013, 04:06:13 pm »

How goes the battle gents? Any closer to taking over the city?
((Workin' on it! :D))

"So seeing as you two are now my Knights, I want to make sure the two of you got everything you need to complete your jobs.
Berk, It's important that we start expanding our territory soon.  No one's gonna take us seriously if all we have to show for our gang is a fucking mattress shop.
Doug, we're going to need tough and fast cars to move our men to where we need them.  You never know when we're going to have to hit up a rival gang or make a run from the cops.

If you two think you need anything special from me then now's the time to mention it.  If not then you two can get to work.  If either of you start having issues then give me a call and I'll see what I can do."
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: May 04, 2013, 04:11:46 pm »

Ryan made a few calls to his fellw kings and engaged in as many conversations in passing as he could regarding his new little enterprise. Basically, once he and Fyfe had made some product, it needed to be sold.

Consult with the other syndicate members about distribution of the upcoming product... as in how to shift it, and where.
Seeing the text from his fellow king, Trent started going through several places in his head.
Hey Ryan!  How about this shithole?
The Tenement: A hidden basement in an inner-city tenement. Despite being inner-city, nobody notices it's exsistence besides some crackheads, and it's virtually soundproof. The owner is fine with you all staying there, provided you pay your weekly rent.
We almost used this place as our original hideout apparently.  Sounds like it could be a decent spot for distribution.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: May 09, 2013, 05:38:51 am »

Sorry :P

buy some grenades

also inquire if be deals in information as well
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 53: Apprenticeship
« Reply #1113 on: May 09, 2013, 06:40:36 pm »

Chapter 53: Apprenticeship

Alex jots down the location's address before heading back to the pub.

Alex takes down 'Jagged Way' as a notable address and heads back to the pub.

On the way back, he notices a man being mugged in an alleyway.

"Grab a pistol and a silencer, and meet me in the alley just outside the pub. We're gonna do a bit of breaking and entering for fun and profit."

Loot the body while I wait for Mal to get here.

Aaron sends Mal a message as he loots the body. (+$50, 1 Credit Card)

Mal quickly calls back. "I'm going to have to do a bit of work to get a silencer, they aren't the easiest things to get you know."

"Ok the , I'll take a few of you as apprentices of sorts to learn how. Also, can you put me in touch with your friend?" Dave asks, looking around for volunteers.

Ask for volunteers to learn vehicle maintenance, and pick up three knives for our level 2 melee/level 1 knife footsoldiers. Inconspicuously.

Dave asks the footsoldier for his friend's contact information. The soldier inputs the number onto Dave's phone.

Meanwhile, Dave turns to Doug. "Can you learn about vehicle maintenance?" Doug replies, "I know some stuff already." They both go off to pick up three knives. Dave finds three folding knives at a convenient Flea market near the middle of town. (-$45) (+3 Flip Knives) As they shop around, Doug motions to another place in the market. Dave sees what he's talking about, there's a Vice Lord shopping around too, unaware of their presence.

"I've found another Hawkson boys hideout, I need you two to create a distraction round front while I light the booze, either of you have any money for matches?"
Talk, check if I did steal the matches, show the two the hideout.

Mason talks to his apprentices. "Money? Yeah, I got enough for matches." Mason feels in his pocket that he has matches. (+Box of Matches)

Mason shows the two of them the bar. "Alright, you two need to set up a distraction." Paul & Sean talk to each other about how to make a distraction. Finally, they get a plan. "You give me my money!" "Fuck off you son of a bitch!" The two start fake-fighting in the middle of the street. Patrons of the bar, both civilians and Hawks, come out to watch.

William takes the rifle.
"Thank you. Is there anything else you need us to do?"

William takes the gun, admiring it. (+HK416 Assault Rifle)

The two Long Shou shrug. "Nothing really. Do you guys need anything?"

Ryan made a few calls to his fellw kings and engaged in as many conversations in passing as he could regarding his new little enterprise. Basically, once he and Fyfe had made some product, it needed to be sold.

Consult with the other syndicate members about distribution of the upcoming product... as in how to shift it, and where.

Seeing the text from his fellow king, Trent started going through several places in his head.
Hey Ryan!  How about this shithole?
The Tenement: A hidden basement in an inner-city tenement. Despite being inner-city, nobody notices it's exsistence besides some crackheads, and it's virtually soundproof. The owner is fine with you all staying there, provided you pay your weekly rent.
We almost used this place as our original hideout apparently.  Sounds like it could be a decent spot for distribution.

Ryan contacts the other Kings, discussing the process of distribution. While this happens, a footsoldier comes in and puts all the building materials, now delivered, onto his table.

Meanwhile, Ryan gets a detailed text from Trent about a tenement in the city. Sounds interesting.

"So seeing as you two are now my Knights, I want to make sure the two of you got everything you need to complete your jobs.
Berk, It's important that we start expanding our territory soon.  No one's gonna take us seriously if all we have to show for our gang is a fucking mattress shop.
Doug, we're going to need tough and fast cars to move our men to where we need them.  You never know when we're going to have to hit up a rival gang or make a run from the cops.

If you two think you need anything special from me then now's the time to mention it.  If not then you two can get to work.  If either of you start having issues then give me a call and I'll see what I can do."

Trent discusses his plans with his apprentices. He instructs Berk to expand the territory. "Got it." He turns to Doug and gives him the task of finding a good car. "Yeah, I'll see if I can get something." They both head off to their respective duties, ready to give Trent a call if need be.

buy some grenades

also inquire if be deals in information as well

Blake buys some grenades from Imari. (-$90 From Base Money) (+5 Fragmentation Grenades)

He also asks about information. "Sure, I go around the docks so I know what's coming in and out of the country if you're interested."

------

Alex's back heals naturally.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: May 09, 2013, 07:03:57 pm »

"It's fine. You can find one later. For now, you can just Pistol-Whip people. I'll be waiting for you."

Play on the PSP while I wait, then, when he gets here, enter the nearest Vacant-Looking flat.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: May 10, 2013, 06:54:22 am »

"Yes please could you do that for me"

also buy a gun and some ammo

go down to the docks and look for some dock workers try and bring them into the gang and then get them to send us parts of some shipments and they will get a cut - really just start a small business and start to own some territory down on the docks
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: May 10, 2013, 07:53:10 pm »

((@Scriptwolf- we really only need ammo, not so much guns.))

((TCM, I meant the sheath knives from earlier, but if these are equivalent, good enough for me.))

Watch the vice lord from a distance (don't stare, now), and see what he does/where he goes.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: May 10, 2013, 08:38:31 pm »

((TCM, I meant the sheath knives from earlier, but if these are equivalent, good enough for me.))

Watch the vice lord from a distance (don't stare, now), and see what he does/where he goes.

The sheath knives have their own special sheath, but besides that the knives are identical.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: May 10, 2013, 09:20:42 pm »

The sheath knives have their own special sheath, but besides that the knives are identical.
((Okay then, close enough.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: May 11, 2013, 03:41:49 am »

Get any foot-soldiers at the Pub that aren't busy together and teach them how to graffiti our gang symbol

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: May 11, 2013, 05:47:40 am »

Set up in a suitable back room/basement in the bar, and make a test batch. Utilize a small number of footmen to take this batch to the tenement, where it will be distributed at a discount rate to test its viablity as a product and location for sale.
This is a blank sig.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: May 11, 2013, 10:09:54 am »

Good job guys...
Go around the side. try to open the window.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: May 15, 2013, 06:23:19 pm »

"Not right now, no."
Go get a white collar job.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: May 22, 2013, 05:31:12 pm »

Bump for Eighth gangster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: May 22, 2013, 05:50:02 pm »

Keep Scouting.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 108