Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143846 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 49: Back to Business
« Reply #1065 on: April 08, 2013, 11:42:18 am »

"Hey, William, I left my money at the pub, but seeing as you have some, would you mind covering me on it? Also, how much do we want to pay?"
"No problem."
He heads to the counter and puts 140$ on the table, motioning for Dave to come closer.
"Pro classes, please."

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: April 08, 2013, 04:29:36 pm »

Comandeer a back room at the pub, and head of to obtain the gear needed to set up a nice small meth lab.
This is a blank sig.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 50: Popularity and Plans
« Reply #1067 on: April 12, 2013, 06:26:45 pm »

Chapter 50: Popularity and Plans

Ugh. Try it again on some of the drunks. Maybe check my E-Mail every once and a while, see if any offers come in.

Aaron picks his cards again, and then calls over some of the drunks. "Hey guys, wanna' play?" (1) The drunks participate in a rigged match, when miraculously, they start to realize the gist of the game. "Hey, you keep lookin' in the deck!" "Yeah, GIMME' BACK MY FOKIN' MONEY!" Before Aaron can dissuade them, a fist is flying at him. (1 vs. 6+1) Aaron locks the arm, (5+1 vs. 1) and easily throws the drunk into the other two at high velocity. All three of them are sent down, stumbling simultaneously, unable to get up.

Shrugging, Aaron checks his emails. Someone is asking for the PSP for $40.

Go back out and go scouting again.

As things return to normalcy, Alex goes back to his job of scouting out the other gangs. (1) Alex wades into Vice Lord territory, looking out for new information. A group of Lords rounds the corner, "Hey, get there's that mothafucka'! Kill him!" Well, it looks like Alex has gotten popular. (4 vs. 5+1) Alex finds himself in a flurry of swings, which he seems coming and easily avoids with his fighting knowledge. (2+1 vs. 6) The group backs up before Alex can find time to counter-attack. One lunges at him with a pipe. (5 vs. 6+1) Alex grabs the base of the pipe, (4+1 vs. 1) yanks it out of the Lords' hand and beats him over the head with it. He falls, but his comrades leap over him, and one launches a kick at Alex. (5 vs. 3) The kick is not enough to really harm Alex, but he drops the pipe as he falls back. The Lord claims the pipe as Alex gets up, (5+1 vs. 6) and narrowly misses a good kick at the unarmed Lord. The Lords circle around Alex and attack him, (5 vs. 2+1) Alex ducks under a pipe attack, but this opens him up a haymaker to the back, courtesy of the other Lord. (Bruised: Back) (1+1 vs. 2) Alex shoves the unarmed Vice Lord back. (4 vs. 5+1) The pipe is swung at Alex, who deflects the blow with shove to the arms, (1 vs. 6) and he trips over the Vice Lord's legs as he comes forward. Both go down, and the second Vice Lord goes for an overhead attack on Alex. (1 vs. 5) Alex sweep kicks him from behind and send him to the ground. The pipe Lord and Alex both stand up, (4+1 vs. 2) and Alex hits him with a one-two to the torso, (6 vs. 1) and a sharp kick to the face. The Vice Lord crumbles and drops the pipe. The uninjured Vice Lord leaps for his feet and starts running away.

"Guys if I don't return in a few hours, check the hospitals."
Super scouting time, look for main gang hideouts, if found look for back entrances and memorise the address.

Mason goes on his own scouting trip, specifically to find gang hideouts.

(6) Downtown, Mason stalks a group of Hawkson Boys. He sticks to the shadows and sees a them enter a pub with raging punk music. Through the window he can see many other members inside. Instead of an address, he takes down the name of the pub, 'Blast Addict'.

walks into the pub and introduces himself

"hey guys Jackson Davies he said you might need someone with some explosive skills ?, how can i help out ?"
look for a contact to buy explosives from

Enter Blake Jessop. Deciding to go along with everyone's, 'Get to work!' attitude, he looks for a place he can get explosives.

The bartender calls him over. "You're the explosives guy, right? You need some stuff? Listen, head down to Brightson Apartment on Lake-view Street, Room 314. Knock and say you're interested in 'Plastic'. He'll get you set up with some stuff."

"Hahaha!"

Turning to address Berk
"Well seeing as things have been going pretty damn well for us recently, I suppose now would be as good a time as ever to deal with some internal affairs.  Right now I'm thinking people like you, Fyfe, and a few others are deserving of a promotion.  However, people who get a promotion are going to have to be responsible for some of our operations"
Discuss with Berk and the rest of the gang about possibly promoting some of the footsoldiers and giving them certain jobs and responsibilities like recruiting more men, teaching our newest members how to fight, watching over the mattress shop, protecting the Pub etc.

Trent talks to Berk about promotion. "I do think the ones that have been around, especially that have gone on with the Kings to do big tasks, deserve to get knighted, since having some power would allow them to do more stuff. Doug could get people to work on repairing and improving our cars, Paul, Sean, and Jonah could teach melee, Mal could maintain firearms and teach them, as well as coordinating missions, and Fyfe could handle the medical situation. We'd also set out into getting more people we know to join us. I think right now, I can take care of the mattress shop, and maybe even expand into the whole strip. There's an auto shop and Chinese take-out place on the same strip, and even some more stuff."

"Hey, William, I left my money at the pub, but seeing as you have some, would you mind covering me on it? Also, how much do we want to pay?"
"No problem."
He heads to the counter and puts 140$ on the table, motioning for Dave to come closer.
"Pro classes, please."

William pays out a hefty $140 for two professional classes.

Dave and He spend a few hours there, mastering the basics of knife fighting. (+2 to Knives for William, +1.5 for Dave)

Comandeer a back room at the pub, and head of to obtain the gear needed to set up a nice small meth lab.

Ryan takes a room at the back of the pub and heads out to start his lab. Then he sets out for equipment.

He's going to need some glass flasks, a bunch of tubes, alcohol, chemical preservatives, lithium, salt, and vinegar.

(DISCLAIMER: The knowledge that I, User:TCM, possess about the creation of crystal meth comes mainly from the Discovery Channel and the Public Broadcasting System.

OR MAYBE ITS CUZ I COME FROM DA HOOD

I'm joking.

Nobody makes meth in the hood.

It's hillbilly crack.)

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:44:27 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: April 12, 2013, 06:30:14 pm »

Keep exploring!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: April 12, 2013, 07:40:50 pm »

Reply, saying that I'd like at least 45 for it. THEN, go wander the alleys for more places to rob.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: April 12, 2013, 08:38:30 pm »

Also, I put everyone's shotguns and Uzis back into the stockpile, since I assume you guys don't walk to be walking around in public with a huge gun on your back in a country where it's illegal to own one.

However, everyone with a pistol kept theirs, since pistols are concealable.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: April 12, 2013, 10:21:25 pm »

Hmm this could work to my favor..
Look for a window next to the bar and the drinks, look if any nearby stores store matches.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: April 14, 2013, 12:44:50 am »

"You are forever indebted to me."
Go to the prisoners. Have a chat that involves them giving information, and a knife.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: April 14, 2013, 03:29:23 am »

"Nobody minds if I spend some petty cash, right?"

Head off to aquire the easily obtainable goods from local shops (Salt, vinegar, alcohol, tubing, basic glassware). Use mail order lab supply companies for the more tricky stuff (Lithium, more advanced glassware, preservatives). If anyone asks, I am a chem teacher new to the area.
This is a blank sig.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: April 14, 2013, 06:22:11 pm »

go down to  head down to Brightson Apartment on Lake-view Street, Room 314 and ask them about what they have. Also look into smuggling and selling explosives my self and getting in on that business.
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: April 17, 2013, 07:40:38 pm »

Ayyo bump for the party people.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: April 17, 2013, 09:25:33 pm »

Head on back and start a new training session on knife fighting, training them with my new knowledge.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: April 18, 2013, 03:03:30 am »

"Well it sounds like you guys have a lot of this figured out already, and so far I like some of your ideas..."
"Tell ya what, give me some time to get in contact with the other Kings so we can work out exactly how we want to handle this..."

SEND FOLLOWING TEXT MESSAGE TO ALL KINGS
Hey guys, I have been working out some internal affairs with Berk and he argues that the Gang could get a lot more work done if we promoted some of our older members to Knights.

Berk wants to be a Knight and he'll expand our territory and look after the Mattress Shop
Doug wants to be a Knight and he'll pimp our cars
Paul, Sean, and Jonah want to be Knights and they'll train our footsoldiers how to fight in a melee
Mal wants to be a Knight and he'll teach our men in firearms, look after our guns, and coordinate missions for us
Fyfe wants to be a Knight and she'll handle our  medical affairs

What I'm thinking is this; they've pretty much proven that they're competent to take care of work on their own but we should still make sure things stay organized.
I can have them all knighted, but I think we should have each Knight be assigned to a King who can look after them and make sure their operations are going smoothly.  I'll take up Berk as a Knight if any of you guys want to take up any of the others as Knights.

What do you all think?
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: April 18, 2013, 07:16:57 am »

Noticing the text on his mobile, Mason was momentarily distracted, he grabbed his phone and started typing.
I don't mind taking Paul, Sean or Jonah, they have bright futures in beating shit up,and I would like to be part of that future.[/b]
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: April 18, 2013, 10:21:24 am »

I can take Mal or Fyfe. Being a melee fighter, I could always use a firearms master just in case. Or a medic just in case.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 108