Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143959 times)

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 39: Hospital People
« Reply #945 on: February 15, 2013, 12:08:12 am »

"if the goddam van doesn't get here soon, heads will roll." Check on how things are going at the pub.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 40: One-Hit K.O.
« Reply #946 on: February 15, 2013, 08:16:30 pm »

Chapter 40: One-hit K.O.

Express treatment, tell the others to go finish up at the church.

"Give me the express." (-$250) Alex slides over the money before turning to his crew. "Go clean up, okay?" Fyfe nods, but then the footsoldier soldiers stops her. "Wait a sec, look at the telly." She, Alex and the soldiers look at the news on the waiting room T.V. Displayed on it is a visual of the Hellrider church, surrounded by police and yellow tape.

"Nearby residents called the police when they heard gunfire coming from the church. When law enforcement arrived, they came across the disturbing sight of bodies strewn all about, numbering over 20. They had all suffered bullet wounds from various pistols, leaving the law questioning whether this was a conflict with another gang, or a result of in-fighting between members. Between the crucified bodies found earlier this weak and this shooting, motorcyclists are advised to cooperate in police activity."
[/i]

As the story finishes, Alex is led into a room and laid down on a medical table. He feels something prick his arm and then....woah, everything is good. This is nice. The fish-people are fixing the roof again. THESE COLORS ARE SO LOUD.

After a few minutes in the Rainbow Sprinkle Dynasty Kingdom, Alex regains his senses and feels a lot better.
(All of Alex's injuries have been fixed.)

Ugh. Finish class for the day, and go for a walk around town.

Seeing that he can do no more, Aaron dismisses his class and goes for a walk through town.

(1) A mugger jumps out an alleyway and attacks! (2 vs. 1+1) Aaron ducks under a flying tackle and the aggressor goes right above him. (6+1 vs. 2) As the mugger gets up, Aaron punches him in the face and knocks him out instantly, laying him back out across the ground.

FUCK!
Wait patiently, pretend to be knocked out if anyone comes in.

Mason stays still and closes his eyes and waits. The door swings open and he hears a voice comment, "Shit! This was the wrong truck, there isn't anything in here. Come on." He hears two motorcycles rev up and then drive away. (6) When they are gone, Mason rips out of the ropes on his hands and removes the one on his mouth. Then he frees the other two Syndicate members. He looks out the back of the truck, and sees that they're somewhere deep in the country.

...Shit...
"Actually, wait up a sec. He'd like it delivered personally. Sorry for wasting your time."
reclaim package.

"Actually, wait up a sec. He'd like it delivered personally. Sorry for wasting your time." The woman looks up. "Oh, okay then." She hands the package back to William, who regains it. (+Delivery Package)

Continue training and call for a status check on the guys by the shop.
"if the goddam van doesn't get here soon, heads will roll." Check on how things are going at the pub.

Dave continues the training. (5) They get the handle on the whole knife thing. (8 Footsoliders at Level 1 Knife, 3 at Level 1 Melee & Knife) He then calls Jason up.

Dave: "We're training right now, what's up over there?"

Jason: "Well, we're just waiting for the van."

"We could do better than that - I could go there myself and check."

Go check out the situation at the shop.

Ryan proceeds to head over to the nearby mattress shop, and just in time as he sees a van pull up behind it.

Continue keeping an eye on the prisoners in the back until the van shows up.  When it does eventually come help load the prisoners inside

Trent watches the Cobardi prisoners just as the van pulls up behind the shop. As it does, he and the footsoldiers forcibly load the Cobardi into the back.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 40: One-Hit K.O.
« Reply #947 on: February 15, 2013, 09:06:37 pm »

"Well, it turns out I don't have to find a new job in another gang, Either of you two drive?"
Ask the two if they can drive, if one of them can get them to drive us to the hospital if they can't I'll drive, also call the guys and tell them "Kidnapped by Vice lords with two foot solders, free now, heading to hospital in their van."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 15, 2013, 09:49:13 pm »

This is nice. The fish-people are fixing the roof again. THESE COLORS ARE SO LOUD.

THIS.

Loot the body!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 19, 2013, 08:08:34 pm »

Bumpy bump.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: February 19, 2013, 08:22:12 pm »

((Sorry about not posting earlier.))

Alex starts to head outside the clinic, back to the stolen (Not that anyone knew) pickup truck with the rest of the gang members that came with. "So, did we get most of the stuff the 'riders had in the church before the cops showed up?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 19, 2013, 10:31:10 pm »

Continue training.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: February 20, 2013, 08:19:53 pm »

"Finally!  OK listen up guys.  I'm going to make sure the prisoners get to the Pub and out of our hands.  Then I'm heading straight back here with a few reinforcements who are going to help guard this bit of territory of ours in case any more assholes come a knocking.  I need you guys to hold down the fort until I get back."

Trent hops in the van and makes sure the prisoners get taken back to the pub, before gathering up 3 free foot soldiers for guard duty back at the mattress shop.  Sends out text "Bringing prisoners back to hq.  Plan on taking 3 more foot soldiers back to the  shop for guard duty.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:23:55 pm by GraveHaunter92 »
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 20, 2013, 08:28:55 pm »

"Finally!  OK listen up guys.  I'm going to make sure the prisoners get to the Pub and out of our hands.  Then I'm heading straight back here with a few reinforcements who are going to help guard this bit of territory of ours in case any more assholes come a knocking.  I need you guys to hold down the fort until I get back."

Trent hops in the van and makes sure the prisoners get taken back to the pub, before gathering up 3 free foot soldiers for guard duty back at the mattress shop.  Sends out text "Bringing prisoners back to hq.  Plan on taking 3 more foot soldiers back to the  shop for guard duty.

Just noting that they're are 2 footsoldiers already guarding there.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: February 21, 2013, 01:23:27 am »

Just noting that they're are 2 footsoldiers already guarding there.
Yeah I know, its just that the mattress shop is pretty much all we have besides the Pub so I figure we ought to protect it better
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: February 21, 2013, 10:54:32 am »

"Thanks, ma'am."
William stepped outside, cursing himself for being so stupid. He stopped a moment in thought, but came up with nothing. With a shrug, he headed back for where the package was headed.
"Can one of you check the door for me?"

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: February 21, 2013, 11:37:55 am »

Go aid in loading the captives into the van, and ask if an extra pair of hands would be useful in the shop
This is a blank sig.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 21, 2013, 03:08:27 pm »

"Thanks, ma'am."
William stepped outside, cursing himself for being so stupid. He stopped a moment in thought, but came up with nothing. With a shrug, he headed back for where the package was headed.

Which door?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: February 22, 2013, 11:47:48 am »

"Thanks, ma'am."

Which door?
((The door into the destination building.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: February 23, 2013, 03:45:17 pm »

Bump for wsoxfan. Someone might want to get him, I have some exciting plans...
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 108