Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143996 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 37: Hey look, an Update.
« Reply #915 on: January 21, 2013, 06:30:15 pm »

Ask a secretary when they deliver to the address we've been tasked to deliver to.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: January 21, 2013, 07:55:20 pm »

Head back to the pub, and continue training. See what they've learned.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: January 21, 2013, 08:32:07 pm »

Ask a secretary when they deliver to the address we've been tasked to deliver to.

Which secretary and where?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: January 22, 2013, 02:45:18 am »

(How close are we to a water source? If we're nowhere near the ocean, disregard this)
talk to the footsoldier. "How well do you speak sicilian?" "I know a little- there's a very interesting Sicilian message. You need a man's vest and two fishes, and you have communicated he sleeps with the fishes. Go get me 6 good sized fish."
call the shop, have them bound and gagged and brought back to the pub for interrogation. Their vests should be removed and two fishes should be placed in each one. Then send those back to the Cordabi.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: January 22, 2013, 04:12:38 am »

Hey TCM, I think you forgot my action.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 36: Departure
« Reply #920 on: January 22, 2013, 12:05:11 pm »

Run away from the area, put away my knife and my bandana, respond to text, and make my way to the Mattress Store
Response to text concerning the Mattress Store raid:  "I'm heading over to the mattress shop right now to help out.  How are our guys doing?"

Trent flees from the scene, and about a half-mile away, he puts away his items. He gets a text back that a Syndicate guy was hurt bad in the raid, and that three Cobardi are unconscious in the back.

He reaches the Mattress store to find that scene.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: January 22, 2013, 04:10:28 pm »

Head in the back, pull up a chair and keep an eye on the prisoners.
Call up a van if one isn't already coming so I can help get these Cobardi guys back to the pub.
While I'm at it, search the three Cobardis' pockets and take out their wallets and cell phones.  Give whatever cash is in their wallets to the men who were responsible for beating up the Cobardi and tell them to make sure they save some for their injured buddy when he gets out of the hospital.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: January 22, 2013, 05:42:42 pm »

Any secretary or office staff. Anyone who works there, really. And the adress we got the job for.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: January 22, 2013, 05:48:11 pm »

Any secretary or office staff. Anyone who works there, really. And the adress we got the job for.

It's a large house, not an apartment.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: January 24, 2013, 09:24:46 pm »

It's a large house, not an apartment.
(Oh, whoops. I didn't mean at the house, I meant to go to the post office and ask there. Should have clarified.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 38: Kidnapped
« Reply #925 on: January 26, 2013, 09:00:31 pm »

Chapter 38: Kidnapped

"Well, someone needs to drive, and regardless on how much I want to ride in the back, I doubt I'm in much of a condition to sit there so I'd have to take the passenger seat.

So, who here is good and dodging the cops in a car?"

Fyfe raises her hand. "I could have a go at it, and it looks like our guard here can ride in the back, since he picked some firepower up." She gestures to the accompanying footsoldier, who dumps a few pistols and shotguns in a container in the back of the truck.

Dave sends a message to the guys at the mattress shop to restrain and search the Corbardi out back. He then resumes training.
"You willing to let the new guy have a go at that? Sounds like fun..."

Dave sends a text to the mattress shop before resuming knife fighting again. (1) He sprains his Right Pinky. Ow.

Ryan asks, "Can I join in?"

"AHHHHHHRGHHHHH!"
Grab empty shotgun, hit knifey, tell the one getting hit by the chair to grab shot foot soilder and go get back up.

Mason continues the battle of the tunnel as he dives for the shotgun. (1) He misses and accidentally kicks it towards the Vice Lord that held it. (3) The Vice Lord regains control of the shotgun, but as he does Mason takes the opportunity to charge him again. (3 vs. 4) Mason swings his flashlight at the prone Vice Lord and misses, (4 vs. 1) and kicks Mason in the chest, sending him flying back and slamming into a table. (Torso Bruise) The un-incapacitated footsoldier grabs a cave rock and chucks it at the Lord hitting him with a chair, trying to get him away from the incapacitated footsoldier. (1 vs. 6) The Vice Lord bats the rock back at him with a chair swing, sending the rock at the footsoldier with higher velocity. (5 vs. 1) The rock hits him square in the forehead, knocking him out.

Mason, now surrounded, jumps for the knife instead. (3) He grabs it, but a Vice Lord attacks him soon after. (6 vs. 4) The Lord punches him in the back of the head. (Head Hit) Mason turns around and attacks, though his eyes are blurry from the force of the hit. (6-1 vs. 5) He stabs right for the Lord's neck, and the Lord pulls his body back just in time. The Lord runs, and the chair Lord runs over to Mason, (6 vs. 1) and hits him in the head again, this time with a chair. He passes out....

Mason wakes up sometime later. He looks around. There's a piece of cloth in his mouth, preventing him from yelling, and some rope tying his hands behind his back. He sees the other two footsoldiers in the same situation as him. They're all in some sort of dark room, but they are moving. Must be in the back of a delivery or moving truck. He no longer has his flashlight or the backpack with his pens and pencils.

(Mason has risen to Level 3 Brawling)

William walks into a nearby post office. "Hi, what time will you be delivering to this neighborhood?" She looks at a list. "We're done for today, we'll roll around 11 A.M. tomorrow."

Head back to the pub, and continue training. See what they've learned.

Aaron heads back to the pub and sees the progress under Berk. (6) Well, they've all improved significantly. (7 More footsoldiers at Level 1 Melee)

talk to the footsoldier. "How well do you speak sicilian?" "I know a little- there's a very interesting Sicilian message. You need a man's vest and two fishes, and you have communicated he sleeps with the fishes. Go get me 6 good sized fish."
call the shop, have them bound and gagged and brought back to the pub for interrogation. Their vests should be removed and two fishes should be placed in each one. Then send those back to the Cordabi.
Head in the back, pull up a chair and keep an eye on the prisoners.
Call up a van if one isn't already coming so I can help get these Cobardi guys back to the pub.
While I'm at it, search the three Cobardis' pockets and take out their wallets and cell phones.  Give whatever cash is in their wallets to the men who were responsible for beating up the Cobardi and tell them to make sure they save some for their injured buddy when he gets out of the hospital.

(The coast is just a bit to the West. Even the cities that are inland still can get fish from a store or something.)

Trent pulls up a chair to watch the prisoners in the back, while they get bound and tied.

Meanwhile, a footsoldier is sent by Jason to get some fishes.

Trent hands over the Cobardi's money to the footsoldiers. They thank him. Then he realizes the van hasn't come back from the hospital yet...and the Cobardi are starting to stir.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: January 26, 2013, 10:07:35 pm »

"Right, let's go then."

Get in the truck, TO THE HOSPITAL!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: January 26, 2013, 10:11:23 pm »

Pull out my laptop and google search for more advanced techniques. Teach them to the class!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:51:09 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: January 26, 2013, 10:35:35 pm »

Oh fucking great, just my luck, fuck this economy that forced me here.
Keep calm and quiet, do what the people in the movies do and try to get my hands out, also try to chew through my gag.
(( Please note I will sell you guys out for my life and a grunt position in the Vice lords, sorry about that. ))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: January 26, 2013, 11:48:02 pm »

Pull out my laptop and google search for more advanced techniques than I know. Teach them to the class!

To be able to use higher techniques, you must raise your melée level. So yes, you could learn a level 10 move, but you'll break your legs from doing it. Also, you can only teach a class as far as your own level, and various ranks have a max. Footsoldiers can only get up to level 2 melée, Knights can get to level 4, or level 5 if melée is their speciality, such as in Berk's case. Teaching success is also relative to the difference in levels. A level 9 fighter can easily teach some novices, but will have a longer time teaching a level 8, since they are pretty close in what they each know.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 108