Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143989 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 36: Departure
« Reply #900 on: January 16, 2013, 09:38:43 pm »

Who are we missing?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: January 16, 2013, 09:40:25 pm »

Who are we missing?

No one, just making sure that if I post a turn people will come back.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: January 16, 2013, 09:46:16 pm »

I'm still good to go.  I swear I'm going to steal something one of these days!  :)
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: January 16, 2013, 10:09:50 pm »

I'm still good to go.  I swear I'm going to steal something one of these days!  :)
Would you like a couple lockpicks?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: January 16, 2013, 10:25:55 pm »

Would you like a couple lockpicks?
Nah that's alright, I don't even think I've used up any of the ones you gave me last time.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: January 17, 2013, 02:06:55 am »

Still here

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: January 17, 2013, 02:48:59 am »

Hello there.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: January 17, 2013, 10:49:17 am »

Ayup.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: January 20, 2013, 08:47:30 pm »

How's that local sports team? This is totally not a bump
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: January 20, 2013, 10:47:19 pm »

How's that local sports team? This is totally not a bump

I'm writin' that turn, don't worry. This is just my hardest game to update, since I have people doing all sorts of shit all over goddamn England.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 37: Hey look, an Update.
« Reply #910 on: January 21, 2013, 04:12:43 pm »

Chapter 37: Hey look, an Update.

Check how much money is on us. Go to the post office, wait until we catch a mailman about to run his route, preferably the one for this area. Ask him to put the package into the mailbox, bribe him if neccesary. Leave one thug to watch the mailbox.

After checking out the $250 in his pocket, William looks out to find a mailman.....hmm, looks like the mailmen aren't out right now.

Try to calm down the store owner. Tell him that everything will be fine, and that I'll send one of my students to guard the area at all times, in case something like is happens again. Afterwards, head back to the Pub and see how Berk has been doing.

Aaron reassures the store owner and calls up one of his students to protect the store. Before he gets to leave, one of the soldiers tugs on his sleeve. "One of the guys that got hit here is really messed up. I think he won't make it unless we get him to a professional."

"Barely, but I can. Just get the guns first, we don't need those laying around for someone else to find. Alternatively, any cars around?"

Look around for a vehicle that can safely carry three people and a fair bit of assorted firearms, preferably one that isn't conspicious. If there isn't start to head back to the pub on-foot.

Alex groups up with his transporters and goes to look for a car. They find a red truck in a garage next to the church. Fyfe pipes up, "Well, it works, but someone has to ride in the back.

Stepping off the Bus, Ryan headed for the address of the pub given to him before he left the valleys. Whilst this town was larger than the one street village he had left behind him, it bore the same features of deprivation and poverty written through it, and the same sort of people drifted along the streets. The bar was nothing special and looked like any drinking dive anwywhere in the country. Stepping inside he spoke to the dusty shadows: "Hey there - I heared you guys could do with a Chemist..."

Arrive at the bar and ask if they need of my services.
Return to the pub, greet newcomer. Remember address of car place. Then, bandage hand and resume wooden knife sparring if possible.

But first, ask the footsoldiers at the mattress shop to get the injured man professional medical help in a way that avoids suspicion. Using the van works if needed- if needed, procure a driver for it and give them the necessary directions. If the medical staff/anyone asks questions, the men are to say that they just drove him over, and weren't around when he first got hurt..

"Oh, are you the guy that Jackson mentioned? Yeah, we could use your skillset around here," Dave said as he checked the will that Jackson left with them. "Yeah, you're him. Welcome to the Syndicate."

Ryan steps into the bar, where is greeted by Dave into the Syndicate.

Ryan has joined!

Afterwards, Dave sends the van with Doug to go help transport the injured guy.

Later, it arrives at the mattress store, then the crew drives away to the hospital....

Dave attempts fixing his hand. (6+1) He bandages it up. He resumes knife fighting, (2) but doesn't learn anything new.

Alright, sounds like we can make the Church work if we need to. Good. Now what the hells happening with the mattress shop? get fighting training

A footsoldier informs Jason that the mattress shop was attacked and it left 3 unconscious Cobardi and one critically injured Syndicate member.

He gets fighting training from Berk, (2) but it seems he already knows everything in the fundamentals.

"Fuck! Listen were not here to kill you, what are you doing here ?!?
Try the peace, if it doesn't work, get the weapons.

Mason yells out to the Vice Lords as the scramble about the room, but they don't listen. Well, time for a fight.

(1) Mason leaps forward into the Vice Lord drug compound and smashes into a wall, smooth. (2) The footsoldiers rush forward to arm themselves with something also, but the Vice Lords are already there to intercept them. (3 vs. 1) One of the Vice Lords takes a folding chair and hits one of the footsoldiers in the arm, and the footsoldier is knock to the side a bit. (5 vs. 6) Another Lord swings at a soldier, but the soldier blocks (2 vs. 3) and shoves him back. Meanwhile, Mason recovers and sees one of the Lords loading a double-barred shotgun. "Nooo!" Mason screams as he charges through the fight (Charge Roll = 2) and gets to the shotgun Lord, with the barrel pointed straight at him. Mason ducks to avoid getting shot but the Lord fires anyways, (6 vs. 5) and there is a booming roar of the gun as the previously uninjured footsoldier clutches his leg and goes to the ground. Another Vice Lord runs to the prone Mason to stomp him (2 vs. 1) and ends up sort of poking him in the leg. Mason stands up (6 vs. 4) and tackles the Vice Lord. The Lord slams into the wall, sending him to the floor reeling in pain, out of the fight.

The first footsoldier kicks at the Vice Lord with the chair (4 vs. 6) but not before that same gangster swings the chair down (4 vs. 3) and hits him on the ankle. The footsoldier that is shot and bleeding and on the ground is fending off a switchblade wielding Vice Lord. (4+1 vs. 3) He kicks the Vice Lord in the nuts, stunning him and causing him to drop the knife. (3) The footsoldier takes the opportunity to grab the knife, though it takes him a second to get a grip on it, eliminating his chance of a quick stab attack. The Shotgun Vice Lord aims his sight at the footsoldiers again (4 vs. 2) and hits the one with the knife in the shoulder. He slams back into the ground and drops the knife, and it looks like he's out of this fight.

Mason charges at the shotgun Lord, screaming wildly and swinging his Flashlight around (4 vs. 6) prompting the shotgunner to look at him. Having used up both of his shots, the Vice Lord swings the shotgun butt at Mason (1 vs. 4) but misses completely. (5 vs. 2) Mason takes the opportunity to hit him in the face with the metal flashlight. The Vice Lord goes sprawling back and drops his shotgun.

While all this is going on, the final Vice Lord doesn't fight but rather scrambles to stuff all the stuff on the tables into his pockets, and smashing the laptops with a hammer.

Mason's Team: 3 (1 suffering from multiple chair injuries, 1 suffering from two shotgun wounds and incapacitated) 

Vice Lords: 5 (1 incapacitated from being slammed into the wall, 1 hitting a footsoldier with a chair, 1 dropping his knife from getting kicked in the nuts, 1 dropping his shotgun after getting hit in the face by Mason's flashlight, and 1 destroying evidence and taking stuff)

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

I'd just like to inform you guys that there are 3 Cobardi in the back of the Mattress shop who are probably going to wake up soon, seeing as no one has attended to them yet.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: January 21, 2013, 04:17:44 pm »

"Well, someone needs to drive, and regardless on how much I want to ride in the back, I doubt I'm in much of a condition to sit there so I'd have to take the passenger seat.

So, who here is good and dodging the cops in a car?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: January 21, 2013, 04:33:56 pm »

"You willing to let the new guy have a go at that? Sounds like fun..."
This is a blank sig.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: January 21, 2013, 05:38:57 pm »

Dave sends a message to the guys at the mattress shop to restrain and search the Corbardi out back. He then resumes training.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 09:07:26 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: January 21, 2013, 06:07:41 pm »

"AHHHHHHRGHHHHH!"
Grab empty shotgun, hit knifey, tell the one getting hit by the chair to grab shot foot soilder and go get back up.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 108