Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144038 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 31.1: Stealthiness
« Reply #840 on: December 18, 2012, 02:43:02 am »

"O.k. I'll get on that."
Take two strongest foot solders, explore the forbidden depths.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: December 19, 2012, 10:15:30 pm »

((If Spinal and Werty don't post turns soon, could you just have them do the actions I told them to do? I really am tired of waiting for another turn))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: December 19, 2012, 10:26:31 pm »

I'll check on here after I post my turn in my Boxer Rebellion RTD. why don't you hit them up with a PM?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: December 20, 2012, 10:34:30 am »

Ask all the thugs for info!

((I thought I had posted one wayyy back where.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 32: A Wild Turn Appeared!
« Reply #844 on: December 22, 2012, 05:47:09 pm »

Chapter 32: A Wild Turn Appeared!

"Oh, we're ready for that? I'll do it for ya'. You can go rob some place for me."

Go train the new recruits! Or old recruits. Or...whoever.

Aaron hauls up a group of recruits to learn about the true sport of fighting and how to win it. (1) He doesn't really know how it happened, but after a few minutes of sparring, there are recruits all of the floor unconscious, staggering or moaning.

Aaron shrugs and transfers 5 lockpicks to Trent.

Sweet.  Later guys.
Pocket an empty trash bag and a bandanna from the pub and go looking for some apartments or closed up shops

Trent swipes an empty trash bag and bandanna after receiving the lockpicks. (+Trash Bag, Bandanna)

He then heads outside and into the city, looking for any derelict place to rob. (2) Every place he comes across has some sort of security system, and even the derelict buildings have too many people hanging around them.

"Right, shit's sorted then. About bloody time. Anyway, I'll call ya if I have anything about the church Jason."

Alex scouts out the abandoned church.

Alex takes a trip to the abandoned church that the group had looked for earlier. He heads out of town, out of the city and into the lush countryside.

After an hour or so he comes across the church building at the top of a hill. Though something seems off, it doesn't feel as abandoned as he expected...(1) Alex pushes open the door to find a surprised looking bunch of bikers sitting in the pews, around the altar and leaning on the wall. In brown. Hell Riders. Oh. (1 vs. 4) Alex runs back outside and down the steps just as bullets start tearing through the air above him.

I guess we're good for the time being, then. Everyone grab a phone? I'll go check out cheap cars and the like.

Dave goes out to the nearest car shop to see what he can get for cheap. There look to be a few to get for cheap, though you get what you pay for.

Half Dead Buggy - $350

Old Pick-up Truck - $500

Old Van - $600

Family Mini-van - $800

"Alright I'll stay out of your way for the most part.
Will-Get to recruiting. We'll need numbers to stand against the Cordabi, and you are the best speaker amongst us. Get to it.
Jackson-Have some footsoldiers get the van ready. Once I find out more about the license plate, you will lead them in- sending a message.
Mason-I need you to explore that cave system that Jackson found. That could be a good defense if shit hits the fan. Take a couple of footsoldiers with you.
Everyone else-keep doing what you were doing. Let me know if there's any trouble."
talk, find out stuff about the license plate.

Jason gives out commands and then looks up the license plate on his phone. Hmm, where should he enter it....

"O.k. I'll get on that."
Take two strongest foot solders, explore the forbidden depths.

Mason gets two big footsoldiers to take down into the tunnels. He opens the latch...it's really dark down there.

Ask all the thugs for info!

William goes around to ask the thugs what they know. One of them says they know another pub that the Hawkson Boys seem to frequent.

Jackson runs outside to find ice cream.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: December 22, 2012, 05:52:17 pm »

Take cover, return fire!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: December 22, 2012, 05:56:58 pm »

"Anyone have a phone, Use it to illuminate the darkness"
Search!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: December 22, 2012, 06:07:56 pm »

Inspect the old van, old pickup, and family minivan.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: December 22, 2012, 06:48:25 pm »

"Alright. Any of you know some friends who need some work?"
Go get a phone.
Quote from: William to group
Alright. I got someone who knows where the Hawksons hide out. Just keep that in mind for when we eventually strike back.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: December 22, 2012, 07:28:23 pm »

"Shit... well I can't go back empty handed"
Keep searching farther away from Syndicate Territory for a decent shop/home to hit, while keeping an eye out for cops and other gangs
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: December 22, 2012, 07:28:34 pm »

Get the recruits up, and keep training them. They need to be RESILIANT!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: December 22, 2012, 08:43:06 pm »

Check department of motor vehicles for the exact license plate seen.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: December 23, 2012, 10:15:26 pm »

I wonder where Werty is at?

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: December 24, 2012, 12:30:39 am »

((His profile says he was on yesterday, but he hasn't posted here for over two weeks))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 33: Battle of St. Peter's
« Reply #854 on: December 26, 2012, 12:07:55 am »

Chapter 33: Battle of St. Peter's

Take cover, return fire!

Alex ducks behind an oak tree and fires back into the church! (6 vs. 2) Alex's 4-shot volley flies into 3 Hellrider torso and a spare goes into a window! The Hellriders run to the top of the steps and fire at the tree. (1 vs. 5) Shotgun and Automatic Pistol fire thrash the tree and area around Alex, but not manage to get near him, giving him an opportunity to reload. When he hears the Hellriders reloading, he pops back out to fire more, (6 vs. 4) and he disarms one with a shot to the hand, and another in the leg, who tumbles down the 20 or so steps up to the church. (1 vs. 6) A Hellrider charges next to the tree, runs past it and starts spraying the ground. He is surprised to find no Alex, who is right behind him. (6+1 vs. 4) Alex shoots the man in his torso, grabs his Auto Pistol, and before he hits the ground bleeding to death, holds him right up as a shield. Alex comes out of the tree, firing Semi-Automatic Pistol shots with one hand and holding up his shield with a elbow choke with the other. (1 vs. 1) All the Hellriders have taken the time to hide apparently. Some fire back at Alex, (4 vs. 1+1) and the bullet hits Alex's shield in the head. Blood and gray matter splash Alex's face, but otherwise he's unharmed. Dropping the body, Alex switches to his new Automatic Pistol and fires into the Church's door. (2 vs. 5) He hits a statue, but no living person. (2 vs. 6) The Hellriders fire back and manage no better. Alex backs up and continues firing suppressing shots (1 vs. 5) that only draw out a burst at him. (6 vs. 2) Alex feels a bullet slam into his left knee, and his eyes water from the sudden shock. He hobbles back behind the tree as more shots are fired to revise his plan. (Left Knee Displaced, Sporadic Pain; 25% chance of a -1 to any roll)

"Anyone have a phone, Use it to illuminate the darkness"
Search!

One of the men lights up the tunnel with his phone. Turns out using phone light to light up a dark tunnel is as effective putting a band-aid on herpes.

Inspect the old van, old pickup, and family minivan.

Old Van: Semi-Slow Acceleration, Low maneuverability. Holds up to 6 people, but seats can be folded down to make room for equipment and storage.

Old Pick-up: Slow Acceleration, Low Maneuverability. Has a lot of storage space in the back. Holds up to 3.

Old Minivan: Low Maneuverability. Holds up to 6, seats can be folded down for room.

"Alright. Any of you know some friends who need some work?"
Go get a phone.
Quote from: William to group
Alright. I got someone who knows where the Hawksons hide out. Just keep that in mind for when we eventually strike back.

William grabs a cell phone. Yay.

"Shit... well I can't go back empty handed"
Keep searching farther away from Syndicate Territory for a decent shop/home to hit, while keeping an eye out for cops and other gangs

Trent keeps on his search for a target. (2) Man, it's like everywhere is positive that Trent will rob them today.

Get the recruits up, and keep training them. They need to be RESILIANT!

Aaron gets the wounded and winded back on their feet to continue training. (5) This time, they figure out the fundamentals of punching, kicking, blocking and grappling. (8 Footsoldiers advance to Melee 1)

Check department of motor vehicles for the exact license plate seen.

Jason looks up the Cobardi license plate through the Department of Motor Vehicles Website. Turns out to do that he'll actually have to go to the Department headquarters personally and go through some stuff for a private search.

Jackson comes back to the pub eating an ice cream cone.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 108