Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144092 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 31: Meeting Time!
« Reply #705 on: December 12, 2012, 12:25:34 am »

"Well. I'm the obvious canidate for that, aren't I? I'll go for it."

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: December 12, 2012, 12:56:25 am »

"Well. I'm the obvious canidate for that, aren't I? I'll go for it."
"I was thinking more of a democracy style method of deciding. Whoever we have the most trust in should be this position."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: December 12, 2012, 01:00:09 am »

I'd like to point out this line:
  In addition, this peson should be able to have direct contact with others ASAP.
I'd suggest whoever in this position has, or is able to obtain, a mobile phone at the very least (Along with all the other players. that don't have one.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: December 12, 2012, 01:54:22 am »

I'd like to point out this line:
I'd suggest whoever in this position has, or is able to obtain, a mobile phone at the very least (Along with all the other players. that don't have one.
"What the bloody hell did you think we stole a lot of from the electronic store? Even if they aren't usable, they can be sold for other phones.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: December 12, 2012, 02:19:18 am »

"Well why don't we start out by getting everybody a cell phone, and making it gang policy to give each other a heads up before going into a big fight."
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: December 12, 2012, 03:52:18 am »

"I know where the hawkson boys hideout is by the way, I still have the bruises to prove it."
DEMOCRACY!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: December 12, 2012, 11:01:07 am »

I'd also like to point out that I'm not at the meeting :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: December 12, 2012, 11:36:59 am »

"Gentlemen, we need a better chain of command. Much of the past events could have been avoided if we were all on the same page. I can tell you that I had no idea of what the hell was going on until I saw Lucas reciveing CPR. As such, I propose that we have one person who stays at the base, and coordinates the movements of others.  In addition, this peson should be able to have direct contact with others ASAP. What are your thoughts on this?"
"Wait. LUCAS DIED!? Wha-HOW!? Oh, and I can download Skype onto this fancy Shmancy Laptop here. I'll communicate with this."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: December 12, 2012, 03:42:08 pm »

"Gentlemen, we need a better chain of command. Much of the past events could have been avoided if we were all on the same page. I can tell you that I had no idea of what the hell was going on until I saw Lucas reciveing CPR. As such, I propose that we have one person who stays at the base, and coordinates the movements of others.  In addition, this peson should be able to have direct contact with others ASAP. What are your thoughts on this?"
"Wait. LUCAS DIED!? Wha-HOW!? Oh, and I can download Skype onto this fancy Shmancy Laptop here. I'll communicate with this."
I can explain that.  Ya see, a couple of dirty cops found out about the Syndicate and tried to extort you guys, so Lucas set up an ambush for them at the Pub.  The fockin pigs got taken down, but Lucas didn't walk away from that fight.  God rest his soul...
Anyhoo, ((pulls out crumpled will)) the rules you fellas made stated that each King leave behind a replacement should they ever leave the gang, and Lucas apparently wanted me to take over where he left off.  If you all would have me, then I'd like to help the Syndicate take over this town.

"I know where the hawkson boys hideout is by the way, I still have the bruises to prove it."
DEMOCRACY!
You do?  Nice work!  Why don't we go fock their day up a bit?  How many guys do we have again?..."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: December 12, 2012, 03:52:49 pm »

"Ah. Now, as for the Hawksons. I don't believe we should try and take them on yet. We are far, far below their level. I'd advocate attempting to get on the good side with some of the other major gangs before even thinking about it."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: December 12, 2012, 04:09:40 pm »

"Yeah he's right, I barley made it out alive. I will only go back if I have 3 other guys and a weapon."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: December 12, 2012, 04:11:30 pm »

"Yeah he's right, I barley made it out alive. I will only go back if I have 3 other guys and a weapon."
"Three? They'll have reinforced the place, you'll need a good number of people."

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: December 12, 2012, 04:17:20 pm »

Well, if we're going to be befriending a gang, I vote for the Vice Lords. Or the Cobardi.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: December 12, 2012, 04:27:29 pm »

"Vice lords."
So how are you today?

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: December 12, 2012, 04:28:47 pm »

What about the Long Shou?  They sound like a decent sort to me, and we've already been acquainted.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:32:01 pm by GraveHaunter92 »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 108