Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144100 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 27: Clean Getaway
« Reply #660 on: December 01, 2012, 11:12:38 pm »

Um....
What about MY action?
Grab his belongings, knock him out, and run! Look for an unoccupied house to break into! With my lockpicks that I totally have!

Oops. One sec.

((fix'd))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 01, 2012, 11:42:53 pm »

No more jokes, just sleep.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: December 01, 2012, 11:59:21 pm »

Alex watches some T.V. Currently it's that incredibly controversial mature Sci-Fi show about a bunch of crazy people on a ship with a non-caring AI who kill each other and go to other planets to kill things and kill each other more.

((Thank you. This makes me amazingly happy.))

Have the foot soldiers drop the van back at the garage, and head into the pub.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 02, 2012, 11:26:22 am »

return the van, go back to the pub, analyze the cost of fixing up the pub.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 02, 2012, 11:32:12 am »

Look for valuables! If there's electronics, take 'em! Maybe find a bag to put stuff in.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: December 02, 2012, 05:48:49 pm »

A pugnacious looking  20-something short guy wearing a black hoodie and tattered jeans walks into the pub.  Taking a long look at the debris and bruised up guys, the man shrugs his shoulders and walks toward the bartender who is sweeping up the place.
"Excuse me, I'm looking for a buddy of mine.  You know a man named Lucas Wang?"
Find out what's going on!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: December 02, 2012, 06:59:43 pm »

"Oh he was a wang alright. Led the cops right here and got eletrocuted for his troubles. Dunno why you're here if you're an associate of his..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 28: Newcomer
« Reply #667 on: December 02, 2012, 08:12:35 pm »

Chapter 28: Newcomer

Stand between Paul and the door. Convince him to stay with us.

William jumps in front of Paul right before he can exit. William then decides to talk to Paul using the persuasive ability of bullshitting he's worked on all these years. (1) "Listen, you can't leave. I already fucked your sister." (3 vs. 4) Paul's face contorts in a mix of rage and desperation as he swings at William, but the talker dodges his assault.

No more jokes, just sleep.

After a bit of sleep, Mason yawns and stretches. He's still has some black-and-blue spots on him, but besides that everything's back to normal.

(Mason has Healed)

Have the foot soldiers drop the van back at the garage, and head into the pub.
return the van, go back to the pub, analyze the cost of fixing up the pub.

As Dave and Jason walk into the Pub, they spot Paul attacking William and some new guy they haven't seen before.

Jason estimates the price of fixing the place up is around two hundred pounds.

Look for valuables! If there's electronics, take 'em! Maybe find a bag to put stuff in.

Aaron goes through the flat, nabbing all the electronics and valuables he can find. There's a T.V. and Computer, though the T.V. is old and bulky, same with the computer. Makes sense, this place looks like it's inhabited by poor folks. He finds some jewelry, but when he examines it, it turns out to be fake plastic. Just as he gives up, Aaron passes a PSP lying on a table. He quickly pockets it. (+PSP)

A pugnacious looking  20-something short guy wearing a black hoodie and tattered jeans walks into the pub.  Taking a long look at the debris and bruised up guys, the man shrugs his shoulders and walks toward the bartender who is sweeping up the place.
"Excuse me, I'm looking for a buddy of mine.  You know a man named Lucas Wang?"
Find out what's going on!
"Oh he was a wang alright. Led the cops right here and got eletrocuted for his troubles. Dunno why you're here if you're an associate of his..."

Trent walks in and starts a conversation with Alex. Though Alex realizes how this guy might be.

Everyone made a will during the formation of the Syndicate, since gangbanging is a deadly business, and all are kept in a secret location below. In everyone's will they mentioned an heir, to take their place if they die. Alex remembers Lucas mentioned a guy named Trent for his. And no matter what they thought of the deceased member, it was part of the Syndicate code to honor everyone's will.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 02, 2012, 08:17:49 pm »

"No, but seriously. You can't leave. First of all, we wouldn't let you escape, and even if you did, we'd hunt you down. Second, you're as deep in this as any of us."

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 02, 2012, 08:26:41 pm »

Before leaving, grab any games in the area. THEN, find another empty flat!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 02, 2012, 08:32:21 pm »

Mason, yawning, proceeds to
Have some tea down stairs.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 02, 2012, 09:53:11 pm »

Enter Pub. If needed, help restrain Paul.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 03, 2012, 12:45:19 am »

"Will, just shut the hell up. Paul, listen man, you knew exactly what you signed up for. You knew that we'd eventually tangle with the cops, and you knew that there was always a chance that we would lose a friend in this. I know you're a smart guy Paul. Why'd you think you could just leave the Syndicate? We will protect our own. You're safer under our wing then out there for the police to find you." Talk to Paul, take 200 pounds and give it to the barkeeper so he can repair the pub.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: December 03, 2012, 04:04:17 am »

"Wait.  You're telling me Wang's already dead?!  (Sigh)  I don't believe this.  Poor bastard... well I guess I should be giving you lot a hand then."
Introduce myself to the rest of the gang and explain that I'm here to take over Wang's job to everyone around.  Get filled in on what's already happened and anything important that the gang is currently working on
Turning to Paul, "The fuck's wrong with him?"
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 06, 2012, 05:44:03 pm »

Jackson.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 108