Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144185 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 24: Contradictions
« Reply #585 on: November 23, 2012, 10:31:43 am »

"Yeah. It'd likely be best for me to stay low for a while. But, why are we going after the Hawkson Boys? They've got the most numbers. I would go for the Hell Riders, honestly."
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 05:49:51 pm by Spinal_Taper »

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: November 23, 2012, 11:00:34 am »

"Look you fecking idiot, I just finished telling the cops that the hell-riders sent those cops death threats. They'd smell a rat from the start. They're being dumped in hellrider territory or this gang will die."
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 06:22:20 pm by wsoxfan »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: November 23, 2012, 11:43:27 am »

((TCM, if I'm allowed a second action this turn then here it is))
"Everyone, calm down. Infighting won't help us. If Alex attacks Will, then stab Alex. Otherwise, try to break up any fight that starts.

Yeah, posting an online message and then breaking up the fight don't interfere with each other.

Now we just have Doomblade and Werty post their actions and the fighting can commence.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 12:01:43 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 23, 2012, 05:04:28 pm »

(( Damn I wish I was alive so I could buy a drink and watch Taricus get most of the syndicate sent to prison because he's character is to big a coward to kill a cop and to thick to realize ( character not Taricus ) that sending 2 cops to the hospital alive after having beaten them up, stabbed them, shot them, clubbed them and harmed them in various ways as well as murdering one of them is a really really bad idea.
Really what do you think is going to happen? The two evil cops are going to shake your hand and promise not to turn you in or come after the people who killed their friend? ))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 23, 2012, 05:32:19 pm »

((...Hold the turn, I got some edit to do, as I have an idea.

EDIT: Edited my action on the last page with my plan, I'd suggest you guys read over that and adjust accordingly.))
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 05:38:30 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 23, 2012, 05:40:18 pm »

(( Taricus.... one of the cops was shot. The hawkson boy's do not use guns. Ever. Kinda ruins your plan before it's even started. ))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 23, 2012, 05:44:26 pm »

(( Damn I wish I was alive so I could buy a drink and watch Taricus get most of the syndicate sent to prison because he's character is to big a coward to kill a cop and to thick to realize ( character not Taricus ) that sending 2 cops to the hospital alive after having beaten them up, stabbed them, shot them, clubbed them and harmed them in various ways as well as murdering one of them is a really really bad idea.
Really what do you think is going to happen? The two evil cops are going to shake your hand and promise not to turn you in or come after the people who killed their friend? ))
((I approve Taricus' plan. That way, I get the Syndicate!))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 23, 2012, 05:46:43 pm »

(( Yup, with no men since the cops saw my entire little army. Half the kings in prison or dead. You have to start from scratch. ))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 23, 2012, 05:49:33 pm »

(( Taricus.... one of the cops was shot. The hawkson boy's do not use guns. Ever. Kinda ruins your plan before it's even started. ))
((You ever hear the term "Friendly Fire"?))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 23, 2012, 05:50:47 pm »

(( Mals gun is not police issue, the moment they examine the body which they will do because he was a cop they'll see the bullet does not match any of the police guns and will know it was a lie. Your method is far riskier and more complicated then the others is.
Shoot the cops, burn the bodies and the car on hell rider territory, ride motorcycle around to leave tracks, have false death threat placed in police system, watch police and hell riders mini war. ))
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 05:52:45 pm by mesor »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 23, 2012, 06:18:04 pm »

((Actually, that all depends on the calibre that Mal's gun used. The gun doesn't have to be the same model, just the ammunition has to be the same.))

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 23, 2012, 06:33:45 pm »

((Actually, that all depends on the calibre that Mal's gun used. The gun doesn't have to be the same model, just the ammunition has to be the same.))
((if they were attacked by the gang, they would be swarmed by hawkson boys, meaning they'd have to try for friendly fire for it to occur.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 23, 2012, 06:40:44 pm »

"We're pinning the blame on the hawksons because not only are they the biggest threat, but they're also the ones, if we happen to put the blame on, the cops won't bother retaliating. This means we don't have to worry about the fuzz sending in more cops from the city and such. I don't think any of us want more cops running around, especially the ones that don't know the status quo around here. It's also not in our best interest to kill any member of the fuzz, not with our current capabilites and equipment atleast, if the guys laying on the floor was any indication."

((Not really, if they were swarmed, there's a chance it could've happened there as well, just takes a bit more creative... spin on it, as it were.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 23, 2012, 06:43:04 pm »

(( The injuries don't come close to matching what would of happened if the hawkson boys had hit them though, better to let an enemy and the cops weaken each other in a pointless fight which will keep them busy and away from you all, plus the cops would retaliate no matter who was involved, the fact that it's the biggest gang in town just means they will have no choice but to bring in help. ))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 23, 2012, 06:45:22 pm »

((Well that's the other thing, if police tactical units came in to deal with the hawksons, we get a nice show, and there's a nice power vaccum for someone to fill. Easy pickings one they leave down as the operation is a success.))
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 108