Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144208 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 23: Melodrama
« Reply #555 on: November 20, 2012, 11:33:20 pm »

((If he goes to the police for protection from the syndicate(which would be the most likely) he'd likely trade his knowledge of what happened in exchange for his getting off on charges and being protected. Trust me, if we can't catch him, then we should consider the police to know everything he knows.))

EDIT: on a more related note, when will the replacement be called in? I'd rather that they create a new character in the gang, but that they take over a pre-existing character(Doug or Mal for example)

I sent out a PM to the next person in line. And they can't take over a pre-exsisting characters. Every single human being on the planet is controlled purely by the dice and I, so all players must be new variables added into the mix.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 24: Contradictions
« Reply #556 on: November 21, 2012, 05:17:28 pm »

Chapter 24: Contradictions

"...Right, Get the cop patched up immediately, We don't need the shitstorm a dead cop will bring. Someone go call for an ambulance while we're waiting as well.

Someone go get the others into the back while they recover from the taser shocks, and put the cadaver in the back as well. I want a few of you to go get the two runaways and bring them back here, unhurt. And I need someone to clean up this mess.

You know what you have to do, GET ONTO IT!"

Give the above orders.

Alex barks out the first commands. Some of the Syndicate carry the bodies into the basement. One picks up the bar's phone.

"Who's the ninja, I'm the ninja boo yah!"
To Base, ignore tragedy, nap.

Mason walks in cheering while being covered in bad bruises. He runs to the basement and jumps up upon a table to take a nap and recover.

"Let's make sure no cops get out."
Make sure no cops leave.

William makes sure none of the cops leave. The one's carrying the unconscious cops downstairs stop. "Wait, I thought we were sending them to the hospital?"

Standing up, Dave looked around, sighing. Why did people have to die so soon? Gritting his teeth, he started shouting orders to the footmen still standing. "Take the cops, kill them with Mal's gun if they aren't dead after getting info out of them, and carry them towards that gang's turf over that way! Take a car if you can, if you can't, then steal one and dump it there. Wear gloves." he shouted, pointing the way he knew the Hellriders had gone when he saw them. He then stalked out the door with the men he was working with, shouting "Two people, get the runaway!"

Send two foot soldiers to follow Sean, but I go along with the body crew, doing the car-stealing if necessary.

Two of the footsoldiers run out immediately to pursue Sean. Instead of executing the cops, the rest of the gang stands there even more confused. The on on the phone puts it down before he dials. "Wait...so we're calling them an ambulance, but they can't leave the area, and we're going to kill them?"

Do what the man says. And Quickly.

Aaron hastily salutes and does the crate-lifting. (Strength, Related Skill: Melee. Roll: 3) Aaron shifts crates onto the docks. Doing at a good rate, it looks like he could come out with a bonus. However, on the final crate, he gets overconfident and trips. The box falls into the waters below. The captain looks at the water. And back at Aaron. And back at the water. And back at Aaron. He shakes his head, shoves a bill into Aaron's hand, and walks back onto the ship. (+20$)

It's night now, so the rest of the job's are out for today.

"Well... I'm not a man of many words, but we will all miss Lucas, wherever he has gone, whatever version of heaven or hell you believe in, he will  always live on, as the memory to the first man lost fighting with us. May his spirit continue to assist us in battle, and may he never be forgotten."

Giverousing speech and then move over and comfort Fyfe

Jackson gives his short speech, to which there is a light applause afterwards. Then he gives Fyfe a shoulder, which she cries into. After a couple minutes, she stops. "T-thanks." She wipes the tears from her eyes.

"oh sweet jesus, is he dead? What the hell happened? I though this was supposed to be knocking the sense into some corrupt cops. Anyways, the shits hit the fan. Could be a good time to find more information on the police to try to keep them from sending more men to force us out. I should hack onto the police database like I did before, and look at everyone and their mothers profile. There has to be some way how we can stop the police from coming after us.

Jason puts his Laptop on the bar counter and tries to access the police database. (5+1) He hacks in using a police officer's account. The screen shows the text: 'GOOD MORNING OFFICER ROCK. WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU TODAY?'

The bartender looks around and makes sounds of frustration. "What the hell are we gonna' do? Look at this!" He motions across the entire room. "That's a few hundred pounds of damage in here!"

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: November 21, 2012, 05:40:54 pm »

"...Right, you lot, ignore those two until further notice. Now, Dave and William, one of you is going to explain how the fuck a bunch of fucking cops got into our hideout within such a short time of our inception."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: November 21, 2012, 05:41:07 pm »

Recover from pain, have badass dreams.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: November 21, 2012, 05:58:01 pm »

"Well, for one, it wasn't me. Also, we need to kill the cops and dump them, as I said before. If they make the hospital, they'll tell on us."

EDIT: ((What do you guys think of this idea from mesor?

Same as before mostly I just added a new detail after the last move.

Get wsoxfan to plant a new file in the police system a report saying that the 3 dead officers had received a death threat from the hell riders a day or two ago.

Gives a nice extra nudge to the police to go after the hell riders in force for it and it'll make the proof overwhelming so they won't even consider anything else.
You'll need to burn the bodies in the police car and shoot it up a bit as well to make sure they can't see the bruising from the fight and make sure it looks like the hell riders ambushed them.

It was one of my back up plans for dealing with the bodies but I had an idea I liked more at the time.

Don't forget to go through the car and take all the cops vests and weapons :). ))
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 06:39:43 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: November 21, 2012, 07:01:45 pm »

"Yeah, three hospitalised officers are really going to get us investigated. Three dead cops is a whole bigger shitpile, you understand?

And if it wasn't you who organized that bollockfest, that means William has some 'splaining to do."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: November 21, 2012, 07:14:43 pm »

"One of them blackmailed me. I had a plan. Some of the others acted before I could get back and put the plan into action."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: November 21, 2012, 07:26:30 pm »

"Yeah, three hospitalised officers are really going to get us investigated. Three dead cops is a whole bigger shitpile, you understand?

And if it wasn't you who organized that bollockfest, that means William has some 'splaining to do."

"Yeah, but if we get investigated, we're as good as gone anyways. On the other hand, if we blame the deaths on the Hellriders and make it look like they did it, we won't get into any trouble at all, and the police will get off our backs. If we do it right, that is."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 21, 2012, 07:33:22 pm »

(( Lol? Acted before you could get back? You only came back at all because the cops dragged you back. Take the blame like a man. ))
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 07:35:00 pm by mesor »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 21, 2012, 07:35:31 pm »

(( Lol? Acted before you could get back? You only came back at all because the cops dragged you back. ))
((You see Mesor, there's this thing called Roleplaying. It's where you have a character, and he plays a role. This characters role isn't the most honest one.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: November 21, 2012, 07:36:41 pm »

(( I know, I decided to role play as security, I got killed for it covering your ass :) pin the blame on somebody else even your character can't be that big an ass that you blame the guy who bailed your ass out. ))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 21, 2012, 07:39:09 pm »

(( I know, I decided to role play as security, I got killed for it covering your ass :) pin the blame on somebody else even your character can't be that big an ass that you blame the guy who bailed your ass out. ))
((You still don't seem to understand the concept. My characters role is that of a sleazebag. He doesn't want to get in trouble, so he's finding a way out.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 21, 2012, 07:41:47 pm »

(( Can it not involve dropping me in it? Say the cops came storming in and attacked you or something and we jumped in to help you. Make them the bad guy's.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 21, 2012, 07:43:06 pm »

((Might you two want to take this argument to PMs?))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: November 21, 2012, 07:53:18 pm »

Take a cab back to the pub, dropping off 182$ to the Syndicate Funds, and take a walk around outside to see if there are any drunks I can rob.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 108