Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144249 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 22: Super Syndicate Slamfest
« Reply #480 on: November 18, 2012, 01:15:16 pm »

(( Sword, which is probably gonna result in my lopping off somebody's limbs but we'll see.
I know mine are less trained, although my 2 named bodyguards should be good at close in fighting given that they were wrestlers, but still 13 men vs 3 that is some superhuman speed if they were able to evade and attack back that fast. ))

Well, they're in different parts of the room so they are split up. And your guys had to deal with being threatened with a pistol, a baton, a taser. Even in a zerg rush, people don't blindly charge when someone points something at them that hurts really badly.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 18, 2012, 01:26:42 pm »

(( I know but one guy managed to taser 4 people one after another without being attacked once.
Also a taser in England is the thing that shoots out prongs, it's a one shot weapon until you can reset the weapon :) ))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 18, 2012, 01:30:25 pm »

((OH GOD RUN PAIN BAD THINGS))
Pen, Eye, Run, make it happen.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 18, 2012, 01:30:39 pm »

(( I know but one guy managed to taser 4 people one after another without being attacked once.
Also a taser in England is the thing that shoots out prongs, it's a one shot weapon until you can reset the weapon :) ))

((Well in America, it's an electrical device and you hit someone with the end of it. Like a cattle prod.

Also when someone gets a (6 vs 1) it means the attacker is in a really good position and the defender is in a position where they can't react quickly.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 18, 2012, 01:34:46 pm »

((Isn't that much a cattle prod TCM?))

Alexs heads up to see what all the fecking fuss is about.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 18, 2012, 01:35:46 pm »

((Isn't that much a cattle prod TCM?))

Alexs heads up to see what all the fecking fuss is about.
((Taser is essentially a refined cattle prod.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 18, 2012, 01:42:08 pm »

(( Not in England, in England they can only carry the stun gun style of taser. Which means one shot then you have to detach the cable load in a new one and fire again. ))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #487 on: November 18, 2012, 01:42:30 pm »

((Well in America, it's an electrical device and you hit someone with the end of it. Like a cattle prod.

Also when someone gets a (6 vs 1) it means the attacker is in a really good position and the defender is in a position where they can't react quickly.))
((I've been hand-tased before. It hurt. A lot. Not as much as air tasers though since its harder for people to know when to stop (the cables from the gun are attached to prongs that lodge into you and the weapon shocks you whenever the secondary trigger is pulled, allowing for multiple or continuous "doses")) when they don't have to walk up and jam it into your guts, and as such they tend to overdo it. Frankly there's not much you can do once you've been hit by one in either case. If you're not fucking off already, you're either in extreme pain and in the process of instinctively fucking off, or on the floor stunned and unable to fuck off. The 'stunned' feeling wears off pretty quickly but the shock itself sure as hell knocks you off your feet. If someone gets KO'd by one of them for longer than a few seconds its probably because he's had a heart attack.))

(( Not in England, in England they can only carry the stun gun style of taser. Which means one shot then you have to detach the cable load in a new one and fire again. ))
Yeah, air tasers. English cops don't carry hand-tasers?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 01:46:00 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 18, 2012, 01:48:40 pm »

(( Nope, I know more then a few cops and they all carry air tasers. Primarily because it is harder to turn an air taser on a cop then a hand taser since the cop would likely of fired it before they got it so all the person got was an empty taser, and even then over here a cop can only use a taser as a last resort because it can kill a person. ))
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 01:52:12 pm by mesor »

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 18, 2012, 05:03:46 pm »

Move out of conflict, get ready to tackle anyone that tries to run. If I see someone having trouble with a cop, tackle the cop

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 18, 2012, 05:15:05 pm »

I'd like to clarify this game takes place in a degenerate semi-dystopian society, a la GTA or Saints Row. :3

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 18, 2012, 05:16:33 pm »

I'd like to clarify this game takes place in a degenerate semi-dystopian society, a la GTA or Saints Row. :3
((That leads me to an odd question. If one of the kings got talented enough, could they hypothetically become THE BATMAN?))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 18, 2012, 05:18:56 pm »

(( Except the batman fights crime and does not commit it :P. ))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 18, 2012, 05:24:21 pm »

(( Except the batman fights crime and does not commit it :P. ))

((But what if they turned bad? Anyways, Mesor, I'm joining in.))

Peering through the pubs windows, Dave saw the brawl. Thinking quickly, he pulled his knife, dashing into the pub and going after the leader.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 18, 2012, 05:29:20 pm »

(( Lol thanks this ain't going as well as I expected, but then I thought my 2 big bodyguards who were wrestlers would get a bonus to fighting like this and I thought I'd get a bonus or the cops a negative due to the numbers involved or I'd have planned it a little more carefully, by the way why are my bodyguards not using the clubs they have TCM I just realized, and Mal is experienced with guns but he doesn't get a bonus to shooting? ))
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 108