Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144331 times)

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 13: Crazy Hobo
« Reply #345 on: October 30, 2012, 01:59:34 am »

(sorry guys)
"*sigh* I'll just buy one myself then. I'll go to the computer store, and buy the most high powered computer that I can afford."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 14: Promotion!
« Reply #346 on: October 30, 2012, 06:24:51 pm »

Chapter 14: Promotion!

Tell the 4 new men to follow me and head back to the pub, on the way back to the pub ask the 4 new men if any of them have any particular skills, once I arrive back at the pub have each of the men who was leading a group give me a full report on everything they did in the past 3 hours and while walking also say to the man who saved me.

"Congratulations my friend you have just been promoted to head of my bodyguard and the first Knight in the syndicate."

Paul: "We ran into one target can ran into some trouble, but we still got snatch a little from him.
+18$ (Some Mugging Experience)

Sean: "We were able to get 'im no problem. Here's your stuff.
+50$ (Mugging Experience)

Mal & Doug: "We got the stuff! It went great, musta' been all 6 of us on one guy at once."
+320$, 5 Cases of Liquor (Robbing Experience, Doug: Driving Experience

Fyfe: (5) "We're going along fine for now, I'm learning stuff along the way too."
(Medical Experience)

Berk: "Thanks. Shall we break out the drinks?"
Berk has been promoted to Knight!

Back to the synda-cave!

Mason runs back to the Pub's basement to see the new promotion.

Head on back. Look around for any struggling small businesses.
"So then, good news guys. The triad isn't going to be coming after us."

William walks back after a semi-failed diplomatic mission with the Triad. (4) He sees some fast food restaurants desperately in need of attention.

He makes it back to the Pub.

It's working so far, but this guy looks tough. Find a way to either get behind him and do something, or try to perform an illegal manouver unnoticed.

The Semi-finals start!

(Intuition: 1 vs. 6) As soon as Aaron decides on a strategy, he blinks a fist is flying at his face. (3vs. 2+1) Aaron manages to put his arms up just in time to intercept. As soon as he blocks, he reaches out for a quick hook, (6+1 vs. 5+1) and Joe Kratz pulls his head back. It looks like a miss, but some how it lands perfectly. There's an audible sound as Joe is sent to the mat. "One!...T-" Joe quickly stands up, but there's no doubt that did a heavy number on him. He retaliates with an uppercut, (4 vs. 4+1) but Aaron weaves right past that one. (4+1 vs. 2+1) Aaron lands two heavy jabs on Joe's stomach, sending him down again. "One!...Two!..." Joe struggles, but it seems that those last blows finished him. "...Five! It's over!" Aaron advances to the Finals!

The last boxer is Nikolo Vzyuai. Huh, this guy's thin and lanky, more like a basketball player than a boxer. How'd he get to the final round?

"The fuck is this place?!"

The Cobardi start yelling at each other. "I don't like this disrespectful punk!" "Yeah, let's jump his ass!" Taricus looks for a temporary hiding spot. (4) Yeah, if he can make it up the fire escape of the brown building over there....he sees the 3 gangsters charging at him. What does he do?

"Heh, Can you tell me where I am, and who's this chocolate man your kid is talking about?" Jackson asks

"You're in Lanbaster. And the chocolate man is the fellow travels in from the city to sell candy. Must be a long way from the city. Do you want a drink?"

(sorry guys)
"*sigh* I'll just buy one myself then. I'll go to the computer store, and buy the most high powered computer that I can afford."

Jason heads to the computer store. Looks like the good ones are still outside his price range. He'll either have to find more, or maybe his teammates would lend him some?

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 30, 2012, 06:30:46 pm »

Grab some minions, look for some resturants in need of protection. Offer it.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 30, 2012, 06:32:59 pm »

((Oh TCM, who's turn did you forget? I don't mind overly much, don't worry.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 30, 2012, 06:37:19 pm »

"COME GET ME YOU FUCKING [REDACTED]!"

Scramble up that fire escape!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 30, 2012, 07:04:06 pm »

((Oh TCM, who's turn did you forget? I don't mind overly much, don't worry.))

Damnit! Gimme' a second!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 30, 2012, 07:17:21 pm »

Dave looked inside the grocery store, going in through the back.

"This looks promising..."

((Yay, I saw the update AND posted! I'm doing better than with Vanigos' game, though that's not saying much. That reminds me. I need to do a turn for that. Month-long turns aren't fun.))

Jackson goes in through the grocery through the back. Well, there's a storage center in the back, and coming out the front the aisles and rows are still present, although theres nothing in them right now.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 30, 2012, 07:29:52 pm »

((You know, I find it funny that I'm the one getting into all this trouble :P ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 30, 2012, 10:51:03 pm »

Start at the legs and work myself up!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 31, 2012, 12:20:44 am »

"goddammit, is there no fecking afforable computers in this town? I'll tell Mal and Doug to give me what they got. That should be enough for one of these."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 31, 2012, 01:15:39 am »

Gather up all the money from all of my men then have them all join me for a drink, Assign the 1 new man to each mugger group and the final 2 new men to my bodyguard, then buy drinks for all of my men and women. Also say this to Jason.

Sorry but this money is spoken for, I've got a lot of men who need equipment, your welcome to join a group next time they go out and take your share but nobody here gets money for free and everybody get a fair share.

After the drinks have the group form up ready for new instructions and initiate the 4 newbies.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 03:47:09 pm by mesor »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 31, 2012, 03:09:55 am »

"Hey!, anyone found any other gang bases?"
Look to see if i have the blueprints for the ouse with the meth lab.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 31, 2012, 05:33:39 am »

"Yeah, thanks. I had a bit of a walk." Go inside, have drink, milk guy for more info (how far from Lichville, etc.) If he asks how I got here, lie like a lying lier on meth.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 31, 2012, 08:43:08 am »

(( Btw what happened with the 4 guys from the van? Did they join us? ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 31, 2012, 02:37:56 pm »

(( Btw what happened with the 4 guys from the van? Did they join us? ))

You have to initiate them fully into the gang.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 108