Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144326 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 12: Instant K.O.
« Reply #330 on: October 24, 2012, 07:39:27 pm »

Somebody go tell Doomblade we updated again please. :3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 24, 2012, 07:44:20 pm »

Sure thing.

Doom whats your address?
I'm gonna send you a shock collar so every time you miss it I can remind you :P.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 24, 2012, 08:34:34 pm »

I'm sorry, I even read the update! But then I had to go do something else, like homework.

Dave left the meeting for a bit to wander the streets, looking for good drug lab hideouts.

"I'm going to go check out the area for a good spot for this kind of stuff," Dave said, pointing at the cocaine on the table.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 13: Crazy Hobo
« Reply #333 on: October 26, 2012, 07:02:51 pm »

Chapter 13: Crazy Hobo

Memorize where we met. Go and look around for any unaffiliated dealers.

William memorizes the boat and bids farewell to the Triad. He begins scouting the streets again, looking for any dealers willing to work for him. (2) Looks the streets around here are pretty empty.

Alex did the wisest thing one could do when approached by a streetwalker: Keep walking. Besides, considering that the vice lord/kings held an iron grip on prositiution in town, it MAY of been bait to lure him into an ambush.

Keep on walking, and scouting!

"No thanks." Alex brushes the prostitute off and keeps on scouting the area. (2) There's an establishment that looks of interest, but Alex sees some Cobardi men see him checking it out. "The fuck you want?!" One of them yells this out.

"AH HAH, They try to keep me down but i am the king of internet-fu!, now to find some gang buildings."
Look for gang buildings see if i have the blueprints for them.

Mason starts looking for gang buildings, but realizes a fundamental issue: This isn't going to help him find gang territories. The other gangs weren't composed of total idiots, (for the most part) so none of them would write "OH YEAH BTW WE'RE A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION" on their public blueprints. However, if he can discover a gang building and it turns out to also be registered in this system, he'll be able to know the layout inside & out.

"Chocolates? Listen kid, where are your parents, I want to talk to them... I promise ill get you chocolates later."  Said Jackson, WHERE THE HELL WAS HE...

((My search-fu is turning up nothing! NOTHING!))

"Come on then!" The child leads Jackson through a crop of wheat, and on the other side he sees a family tending to business on the farm. The child walks up to a farmer, "Daddy, look who I found! It's a chocolate man!" The farmer looks up at Jackson. "Who are you?" Jackson explains, (Charisma: 6) how he stumbled upon the farms after trekking through the caves. The farmer's expression softens and he laughs. "You are? Ha ha! Third one this year."

Look at the man who is clearly insane with a confused look on my face then respond to the question
"Any kind of work that will make us a lot of money. But more then likely it will be the unpleasant kind of work but with the way the economy is going honest work is hard to come by and the rich damn sure won't be doing anything to help us. So we're going to help ourselves and in time the rich will not be so rich any more."

Lucas explains the employment to the men. This turns a number of them away, but 4 remain, not including the crazy homeless man. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY MEMORY CELLS! DIE MUTANT!" He pulls out a Knife and charges at Lucas! His bodyguards step in the way, (6 vs. 1) and one of them hits the crazy on the head with his bat. He drops his Knife and falls to the street, unmoving.

((Btw, your soldiers have arrived back at the Pub.))

Try not to get overconfident. Attempt the same manouver on my next opponent.

The Second Round starts!

Aaron mimics his strategy on Paul Bradshaw. (5+1 vs. 2) His jabs Paul hard in the stomach, and he goes for the uppercut! However, Paul ducks his head back and the attack misses, so Aaron switches up and hooks him hard in the jaw! This sends Paul stumbling to the side, but he regains his footing and goes on the offensive. (1 vs. 4) He goes for a jab to the face, but Aaron sends up his arm and blocks it. (6 vs. 5) Aaron attacks again, and Paul puts his hands up. Even though Paul's defense is strong, Aaron is relentless and finally sneaks it a powerful uppercut! Paul goes flying to the mat. It's over!

The third round is Joe Kratz, a man's who looks both strong and experienced.

"Hey guys, who's a smooth talker? I have a city councilman named Bailer Ruther who is willing to pay big bucks to hide his alcoholism. I think that we could very easily get a lot of money out of him."

Jason asks this to his surrounding teammates, who seem to be preoccupied with some other hollabolloo.

I'm sorry, I even read the update! But then I had to go do something else, like homework.

Dave left the meeting for a bit to wander the streets, looking for good drug lab hideouts.

"I'm going to go check out the area for a good spot for this kind of stuff," Dave said, pointing at the cocaine on the table.

Dave went out on the streets to look for a good drug lab hideout. (4) Looking around town, he finds an abandoned grocery store in an empty part of town.

Alex and Jackson's injuries heal.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 07:27:59 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 26, 2012, 07:08:35 pm »

Tell the 4 new men to follow me and head back to the pub, on the way back to the pub ask the 4 new men if any of them have any particular skills, once I arrive back at the pub have each of the men who was leading a group give me a full report on everything they did in the past 3 hours and while walking also say to the man who saved me.

"Congratulations my friend you have just been promoted to head of my bodyguard and the first Knight in the syndicate."

(( Which one of my men just bitch slapped the hobo? ))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 26, 2012, 07:10:06 pm »

Back to the synda-cave!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 26, 2012, 07:13:40 pm »

Head on back. Look around for any struggling small businesses.
"So then, good news guys. The triad isn't going to be coming after us."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 26, 2012, 07:14:53 pm »

Tell the 4 new men to follow me and head back to the pub, on the way back to the pub ask the 4 new men if any of them have any particular skills, once I arrive back at the pub have each of the men who was leading a group give me a full report on everything they did in the past 3 hours and while walking also say to the man who saved me.

"Congratulations my friend you have just been promoted to head of my bodyguard and the first Knight in the syndicate."

(( Which one of my men just bitch slapped the hobo? ))

Berk.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 26, 2012, 07:18:05 pm »

It's working so far, but this guy looks tough. Find a way to either get behind him and do something, or try to perform an illegal manouver unnoticed.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 26, 2012, 07:24:39 pm »

"The fuck is this place?!"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 26, 2012, 07:29:37 pm »

(( Good boy Berk :), It would of been more awesome if he'd picked him up and thrown him but hey he's down and I didn't get stabbed so I'll take it. ))

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 26, 2012, 09:21:32 pm »

"Heh, Can you tell me where I am, and who's this chocolate man your kid is talking about?" Jackson asks

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 26, 2012, 10:09:57 pm »

Dave looked inside the grocery store, going in through the back.

"This looks promising..."

((Yay, I saw the update AND posted! I'm doing better than with Vanigos' game, though that's not saying much. That reminds me. I need to do a turn for that. Month-long turns aren't fun.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 28, 2012, 10:43:09 am »

Somebody needs to post. :3

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 28, 2012, 12:11:59 pm »

Hint: It starts with a W and ends with soxfan
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 05:40:53 pm by werty892 »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 108