Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144351 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 8: Rumble in the Tunnel
« Reply #285 on: October 14, 2012, 07:10:24 pm »

((Sorry I was distracted by E.R.))
"Anyway the first big news is that I've found a drug lab nearby, and i thought, and i realised that this is a perfect 2 birds 1 meth lab thing, we sell the drugs, put the lab in another gangs hideout, and leave a list of "buyers" nearby, so what do you guys think?"
Try to find flaws in this plan.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 9: Planning It Out
« Reply #286 on: October 15, 2012, 05:46:45 pm »

Chapter 9: Planning It Out

"Bloody asshole... What the hell was he doing here?" says Jackson. Then he Searches him and continues carefully.

Jackson searches the body of the unconscious Caveman. Besides some raggedy clothes, he doesn't have anything on him. Jackson flips the Flashlight back on and continues down the cave. After several minutes, he begins to see a light at the end. He nearly trips over something solid on the ground. He shines the light over it, and sees it's a Pickaxe.

Go to the Triad territory. Try and make a few contacts.

After talking with Lucas, William heads down to the docks to talk with the Chinese Triad. After a walk to the boatyard, William searches for any members. He sees a group of unmistakably Triad-affiliated men gambling a game of cards.

Look to Paul&Sean
"Ok the two of you take two of the others each then get to work but stick to isolated targets for now I'll trust you not to bite off more then you can chew. Be back at the pub in 3 hours with them and whatever money your able to make. If you come across any criminals working in the area ask them if there interested in joining if they agree bring them back with you if they don't and they're alone then beat them to a pulp and take anything they have of value, try not to kill them unless you have no choice."

Mal&Doug
"Take four of the others and look for a van you can steal, Once you have one then find a store that has no cameras and hit it, preferably one that has alcohol. Take everything of value and take all the alcohol you can fit into the van and be back here in 3 hours time and please try to avoid harming anybody if possible but if they resist then put them down hard but not dead.

Fyfe
"Take one of the girls down into the pub basement with you and start teaching her, I'll be back later to check in on you there will be other members coming in and out on there own business so just ignore them unless they have injuries that need treating."

Jonah&Berk
"You two and the last two come with me from now on you will be my bodyguards, Do you have something to cover your face's and do you have access to weapons of any kind?"

Paul & Sean: Both men take a small group with them and head down the street.

Mal & Doug: The two form a group of six and head out for a parking garage.

Fyfe: Fyfe goes downstairs with another girl, and she asks Lucas to give her some medical supplies if he comes across any.

Jonah & Berk: The two rugby players, as well as two other burly men, go with Lucas. "We got some Halloween masks if that's good. We don't got anythin' serious for a weapon, but we own some bats and mallets."

"Damn Yanks, thinking they run town. May as well swipe what they left."

Take the money and drugs, then GTFO.

Alex grabs the dollar bills and packages off the table and stuffs them into his pants. Then promptly runs away really fast. He gets out of their fast, running down several alleys and blocks until he is sure the coast is clear. Ducking behind a dumpster, he checks the loot. $320 in total, and 4 Drug Packages.

Sign up, and go to the nearest gym NOT owned by a rival gang. Spend a few hours there, training.

Aaron happily signs up and exits the gym, looking for another one that's open and not run by a gang. He goes to "Pat's Gym", a small inner-city gym in relatively shabby condition. But hey, it's open and no sign of other thugs. Aaron heads in and trains on the equipment provided. (3) He does the initial array of boxing exercises, but they tire him out quicker than he expected. (Small Melee Exp.)

Tournament starts in 2 Turns.

...and join the meeting, Introduce myself
Listen to the meeting.
"Got nothing better to do until Alex comes back at least... may as well listen in."
"Anyway the first big news is that I've found a drug lab nearby, and i thought, and i realised that this is a perfect 2 birds 1 meth lab thing, we sell the drugs, put the lab in another gangs hideout, and leave a list of "buyers" nearby, so what do you guys think?"
Try to find flaws in this plan.

Lucas introduces himself to everyone at the meeting. After the initial greetings, Mason goes into his plan about taking over the meth lab he found and moving it. He thinks about the flaws in this....well, moving into another gang's territory is risky as it increases the chances of being discovered, and promptly attacked. He asks everyone else in the meeting about their opinions on his plan.

So, how are you guy's enjoying the game so far? I apologize if not too much has happened, but with Alex's recent raid on the Vice Lords as well as Mason's discovery and the upcoming boxing tournament, the gears of the Syndicate have begun rolling.

Btw, the "Total Fund" of the gang is currently kept in one pile in the gang hideout. Money that is being used or carried by any gangsters does not count, it only does if it is kept in a single secure location. Speaking of that, here's a GM Tip: Get a safe or somewhere safe to stash your stack guys.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 05:48:16 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 15, 2012, 05:59:13 pm »

That was less of a raid, and more "What the fuck just happened?" That said, it was still fun XD

Alex heads back to the hideout, his spoils from his recent victory in tow.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 15, 2012, 06:07:17 pm »

Send my four guards to go and get masks and bats and then come back then go down into the hide out and sit down.

(( Games going great mate. ))
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 11:18:08 pm by mesor »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 15, 2012, 08:43:05 pm »

I love it so far. :D

Return to where the boxing competition was to be held, and see if anyone around would be willing to spar as part of my training.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2012, 09:08:19 pm »

"Hello, I come from the Syndicate. I wish to speak with your leaders, perhaps make a deal?"

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 15, 2012, 11:01:08 pm »

Once Alex comes back, have him look at the encypted files. Maybe he'll be able to figure out something that I didn't.
((I really love this game so far. It's an interesting concept. :D))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 15, 2012, 11:27:18 pm »

Suggest that we move the lab to a more abandoned building to avoid detection.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 16, 2012, 06:18:53 am »

Pick up the pickaxe, then forward carefully, trying to get a look at whats going on.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 16, 2012, 06:20:51 am »

"For now yes thats a good plan, but i just had a thought."
Look for a place that has builbing blueprints online, look for other gangs hideouts.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 10: Filler Turn! :3
« Reply #295 on: October 16, 2012, 05:57:52 pm »

Chapter 10: Filler Turn! :3

Alex heads back to the hideout, his spoils from his recent victory in tow.

Alex runs back to the Pub, no doubt excited to tell his gang about his latest adventure. He walks in to find no one is there. The bartender says, "There all down there."

Send my four guards to go and get masks and bats and then come back then go down into the hide out and sit down.

The guards leave for a short while as Lucas lounges about in the room, thinking about more plans. They all come back with Halloween masks, armed with bats and clubs.

Return to where the boxing competition was to be held, and see if anyone around would be willing to spar as part of my training.

Everyone there dismisses Aaron's offer. One even says, "What, so you can knock us out before it even starts?"

Tournament starts next turn.

"Hello, I come from the Syndicate. I wish to speak with your leaders, perhaps make a deal?"

They rise. One says, "You may. But first, what is the Syndicate?"

Once Alex comes back, have him look at the encypted files. Maybe he'll be able to figure out something that I didn't.

As Alex walks into the Pub, Jason runs up to him and shoves his phone in his face. "Hey look! I've got some encrypted shit trying to get into these business files, and I need to get through them so we can start extorting these focks."

Suggest that we move the lab to a more abandoned building to avoid detection.

Dave: "Hey, maybe we should move the lab to an abandoned building. Because, you know, getting found out would be pretty shitty."

Pick up the pickaxe, then forward carefully, trying to get a look at whats going on.

Jackson grabs the Pickaxe up and continues cautiously into the light.....he comes out, the sunlight blinding him temporarily, but regains sight quickly. He looks around. Well, there's a cave entrance behind him. And looking around, it seems as if he's just come out into a valley. There's lush vegetation and grass, rolling hills, and a few farms in the distance with large pastures and windmills. It's like he stepped out of a time machine.

"For now yes thats a good plan, but i just had a thought."
Look for a place that has builbing blueprints online, look for other gangs hideouts.

Mason goes to look for building blueprints online. The only problem is the gang doesn't have any extra computer systems, the only one being Jason who just ran upstairs to show Mason some files....

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 16, 2012, 06:03:47 pm »

"We are a gang, a recent start-up. We know that without your defense and support, our gang couldn't last very long in this enviroment."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 16, 2012, 06:04:56 pm »

"I need to leave for a miniute, get something."
Look for an internet café then find blueprints.
So how are you today?

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 16, 2012, 06:10:22 pm »

Head out onto the streets with my men and begin searching for some shady characters amongst the streets with my bodyguards, put my mask on and have them do the same

(( How long till the 3 hours is up and my other men come back to the pub? ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 16, 2012, 06:12:46 pm »

Head out onto the streets with my men and begin searching for some shady characters amongst the streets with my bodyguards, put my mask on and have them do the same

(( How long till the 3 hours is up and my other men come back to the pub? ))

((They'll be back Turn 12.))
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 108