Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144364 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 7: Cave Story
« Reply #270 on: October 09, 2012, 08:09:27 pm »

(( Hah dont worry mate if you do I'll just pester you again. ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 8: Rumble in the Tunnel
« Reply #271 on: October 10, 2012, 07:37:10 pm »

Chapter 8: Rumble in the Tunnel

Oy! Lucas, get over here! Take a gander at this!

After showing Lucas the poster, take it down and go to...wherever the signup is.

Aaron rushes to Lucas, interrupting his meeting with the news of the poster, displaying the chance of striking it big.

After conferring with him, Aaron rushes downtown to the location listed. It's a small gym, where a line of men has formed leading to a table. There is another poster on the wall with more information. The matches start in (3 turns). Victory can only be achieved through knockout, or your rival surrendering. There will be no cheating. Boxing gloves required. And again, Entry fee is 40$, 1st place prize is 240$.

Snap his leg!

(3+1 vs. 1) Alex charges the Lord again, smashing into him with a shoulder-check. The bash connects, and sends the Vice Lord stumbling down onto the ground. Alex takes the opportunity to flip the Lord onto his stomach. With the upper hand, Alex continues his attack, (1+1 vs. 6) but the Vice Lord jumps to his feet quickly, the 2x4 still in his hands. (2 vs. 2+1) The Lord swings at Alex, but the experienced fighter uses his knowledge to predict the swing direction, and ducks under it. (3 vs. 5) Alex swings at the Lord, but the other gangster leaps out of the way and counter-swings, (1 vs. 4) but Alex grabs his weapon arm in mid-swing. Alex attacks, (3+1 Vs. 6) but the Lord slips out of his grip and swings again. (1 vs. 6+1) This time, Alex just sighs and grabs the 2x4 out of the Lord's hands, and then grabs the Lord by his shirt. (5+1 Vs. 4-1) With one solid, *thwap* Alex brings down the piece of wood on the man's skull. Alex lets go and pushes his body to the ground. He is now surrounded by 3 Unconscious Lords...

Find out who's hassling him. Try to get his contact information.

Big D is the name of the said Loan Shark. The man says he doesn't have any contact information, but Big D works at a small, back-alley office downtown. The man passes a sheet of paper to William with a map.

"Fuck you ya git!" Shouted Jackson, Then Kneed him in the balls, and did a uppercut to the chin, aiming to knock out

(4 vs. 6) Jackson aims a knee for the Caveman's balls, but the Caveman steps back at the last second to avoid the deadly strike. (5 vs. 4) The Caveman thrusts the Camera into Jackson's lower torso. Jackson wheezes as it smashes into him, staggering back a little from the moderately painful blow. He manages to regain his stance. (4 vs. 5) He goes for an uppercut, but the Caveman evades the blow by jumping to the side. (2 vs. 2) The Caveman grabs Jackson, but Jackson gets out of the grapple. "I'll kill ya' fucka'!" (5 vs. 3) Jackson kicks the Caveman in the torso, knocking him to the ground. Jackson goes for a stomp, (5 vs. 3) and lands a heavy stomp on the Caveman's ribcage! The Caveman cries out in pain, as Jackson pulls his target back up and reclaims his flashlight, going for a finisher. (4 vs. 2-1) Jackson takes the flashlight and swings it at the Caveman's face, crashing into his jaw. The Caveman slams to the ground, unconscious.

Tell them to follow me and then head along the back streets take careful note of everything I see as I go especially stores and there security. Do a full circuit until im back outside the bar.

As I go discuss my plans with a few of my new friends.

Paul and Sean.
"How do the two of you feel about taking two of these men each and giving them some hands on training?
Two of you alone was good when it was just you but now that you are part of this gang we need to bring that up to a whole new scale and the two of you are perfect to get us rolling.
Obviously if your training of these initial groups is a success you will earn a promotion and may well find yourselves running a couple of groups of muggers for me. Can you fight and give orders?

Mal and Doug.
"Once we have a good van I want to start getting around a bit and hitting a few stores to size everybody up. The two of you would be perfect to begin building that crew around.
Doug you would clearly be the man to put behind the wheel of that van and Mal your perfect to lead the crew into the stores themselves and back them up.
But Mal I know you are a good shot but I need to know if your smart enough to keep that gun well hidden until you have got no choice but to use it, also what guns do you have?
I know people will get hurt but I would rather the cops not know guns are involved if it can be avoided.
Obviously if the two of you prove to be effective then you will be promoted and in time will very likely be running this side of my interests for me.
So do you think you can lead four men men and rob a store quickly and effectively without bloodshed?
"

Jonah and Berk.
"Now you two are very fit indeed but I need to know what kind of sports you were involved in before I can start deciding what to do with you."

Fyfe
"Now you my girl are going to prove to be very very useful indeed. How good are you with the kind of injuries that can be expected coming out of a fight and do you think you can take three other people and train them to be just as good as you are? We are going to need good medics in the future and I am going to need somebody to train them.
If your that person obviously you will earn a promotion.
So are you the right girl for the job?
"

Lucas scouts along the backstreets with his recruits, looking for anything of interest. Just the regular mis-mash of establishment, but he sees a restaurant that is rather heavily guarded for a simple eatery...Lucas then discusses some plans with his recruits.

Paul & Sean: "Yeah, we can do that."

Mal & Doug: Mal says, "Of course I can keep my heat concealed, why do you think I can keep it? I have a Maxwell Revolver, A Remington Shotgun, a Mac11 Automatic Pistol, and a G34 Hunting Rifle." When asks if they can do a robbery with no blood shed they reply, "Fuck yes."

Jonah & Berk: "We were rugby men."

Fyfe: "I know injuries pretty damn well, was going to be in Emergency Response before the economy flopped. So yes, I can have my own 'students', very much so."

"Now what the hell is he yelling about? Whatever the hell it is, it can wait until after I've had the drink. Finish my drink, then see what the hell he's yelling about."

Jason Giffard gulps down his drink and heads downstairs. It looks as if Mason has set up a little show for what he has found.

"O.k guys, first of all thanks for coming to this meeting, which may become a regular weekly thing, this is an oppertunity to decide on actions we are undertaking in this next week, first of all we need to get better aquainted, I am Mason, I couldn't get a job after studying physics for the last decade, anyone else want to introduce themselves."

Mason introduces himself to the small crowd around him.

"You probably know me. I drive, fix cars when I can get a job."

Go to meeting.

Dave also introduces himself to Mason and Jason. Wonder where everyone else is at?

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 10, 2012, 07:43:59 pm »

"Bloody asshole... What the hell was he doing here?" says Jackson. Then he Searches him and continues carefully.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 10, 2012, 07:45:40 pm »

Go to the Triad territory. Try and make a few contacts.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 10, 2012, 07:54:56 pm »

Look to Paul&Sean
"Ok the two of you take two of the others each then get to work but stick to isolated targets for now I'll trust you not to bite off more then you can chew. Be back at the pub in 3 hours with them and whatever money your able to make. If you come across any criminals working in the area ask them if there interested in joining if they agree bring them back with you if they don't and they're alone then beat them to a pulp and take anything they have of value, try not to kill them unless you have no choice."

Mal&Doug
"Take four of the others and look for a van you can steal, Once you have one then find a store that has no cameras and hit it, preferably one that has alcohol. Take everything of value and take all the alcohol you can fit into the van and be back here in 3 hours time and please try to avoid harming anybody if possible but if they resist then put them down hard but not dead.

Fyfe
"Take one of the girls down into the pub basement with you and start teaching her, I'll be back later to check in on you there will be other members coming in and out on there own business so just ignore them unless they have injuries that need treating."

Jonah&Berk
"You two and the last two come with me from now on you will be my bodyguards, Do you have something to cover your face's and do you have access to weapons of any kind?"

Catch William as he leaves the pub and ask him.
"So man got anything me and these 4 rather intimidating Irish men behind me can help you with?

After my discussion with William go down into the base. Set Jonah&Berk to training the other two men with us then go and join the meeting, Introduce myself
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:41:07 pm by mesor »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 10, 2012, 07:57:48 pm »

Look to Paul&Sean
"Ok the two of you take two of the others each then get to work but stick to isolated targets for now I'll trust you not to bite off more then you can chew. Be back at the pub in 3 hours with them and whatever money your able to make. If you come across any criminals working in the area ask them if there interested in joining if they agree bring them back with you if they don't and they're alone then beat them to a pulp and take anything they have of value, try not to kill them unless you have no choice."

Mal&Doug
"Take four of the others and look for a van you can steal, Once you have one then find a store that has no cameras and hit it, preferably one that has alcohol. Take everything of value and take all the alcohol you can fit into the van and be back here in 3 hours time and please try to avoid harming anybody if possible but if they resist then put them down hard but not dead.

Fyfe
"Take one of the girls down into the pub basement with you and start teaching her, I'll be back later to check in on you there will be other members coming in and out on there own business so just ignore them unless they have injuries that need treating."

Jonah&Berk
"You two and the last two come with me from now on you will be my bodyguards, Do you have something to cover your face's and do you have access to weapons of any kind?"

Catch William as he leaves the pub and ask him.
"So man got anything me and these 4 rather intimidating Irish men behind me can help you with?
"They seem a little brusque for what I'm going to do. If they'll be able hold themselves away from aggression though, they're welcome."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 10, 2012, 07:59:23 pm »

"Damn Yanks, thinking they run town. May as well swipe what they left."

Take the money and drugs, then GTFO.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 10, 2012, 08:04:14 pm »

"What will you be doing?"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 10, 2012, 08:09:18 pm »

Sign up, and go to the nearest gym NOT owned by a rival gang. Spend a few hours there, training.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 10, 2012, 08:18:47 pm »

"What will you be doing?"
"I'll be speaking with The Triad."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 10, 2012, 08:25:05 pm »

"Hmm there's no need for me to come along for that. Unless there is something else you need done I'll find another job for my men.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 10, 2012, 08:32:32 pm »

"Hmm there's no need for me to come along for that. Unless there is something else you need done I'll find another job for my men.
"It's decided then. I wish you luck."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 10, 2012, 09:56:27 pm »

Listen to the meeting.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 11:30:18 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 11, 2012, 10:23:16 pm »

"Got nothing better to do until Alex comes back at least... may as well listen in."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 12, 2012, 09:06:11 pm »

Mason?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 108