Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144400 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 5: Bar Brawl
« Reply #225 on: September 30, 2012, 03:57:17 pm »

Chapter 5: Bar Brawl

Ask the Irish  "Are you interested in making a lot of money and getting some power? People are likely to get hurt in the process will that be a problem. If not welcome aboard ill be your boss from now on and were all gonna get filthy rich. Also the government is high up on my hit list so we'll be screwing them over and very likely injuring government workers frequently so feel free to get some payback in the process.
If they join ask them if they know anybody else who would be interested. Then go outside the pub and wait for the gathering to arrive. Have the Irish come with me and carefully scan the crowd looking for police.
If they spot any have them corner them and drag them into the bar.

(( How many Irish are there?))

The dozen or so Irishmen agree to the terms Lucas sets before them. The bartender tells Lucas, "Hey, there's a crowd outside waiting for you."

Gain her trust. Then, continue trying to recruits.

(1) William continues charming his new affocinata. "So, what's your name?" "Um, my name is-" William is interrupted when a pair of hands grabs him from behind. "That's my girl you fucker!" (4 vs. 5) The angry man throws William out of his seat. Will stumbles a bit, falling on his hands and knees, but quickly jumps back up. (5 vs. 1) William kicks the man squarely in the chest, pushing him back off his feet and slamming back into a table. "No!" yells the girl. The bartender inquires, "Aye! What's the bloody hell is going on?" The angry boyfriend is now only half-conscious.

Continue scouting.

Alex Sterling continues his scouting expenditure on the Vice Kings. (4) Hey, looks like they've set up a little something in one of the inner-city shacks. Alex doesn't know what exactly is in there, but it looks valuable.

Purchase a good flashlight then go back and scout the cave.

Jackson forks over 45 pounds for a High-Powered Flashlight.

He then heads back to the cave where he was a while ago, climbing down in. In the darkness, he puts on the flashlight. The dark cave is illuminated, and he begins his trek downwards. (4) Thankfully, it isn't a super complex cave with tons of twists. It's mainly a straight path, with a couple turns. (Activity Skill: Scouting) He eventually reaches a part of the cave which splits to the left and to the right....

"Goddammit-wait, isn't Alex(Taricus) good with a computer? I swear I remeber him saying it at some point. I bet he could take a crack at it.

Ask Alex to come back to get through the files. While waiting, view the profiles of these business owners. Maybe there'd be a computer store owner among them...

Jason reminds himself to ask Alex about computers when he comes back.

He then looks through the business profiles to see if there is a computer store owner among them...yep. The shop is on 192 Lawrence Ave, owned by Mark Sicily.

"Oy, Mate. Got a bit of furniture for ya'!"

Set up the chairs...wherever our Base is in the Pub, and start chatting with William about recruitments. Maybe I could train them a bit.

Aaron heads down into the secret wineroom to set up the chairs. He places them around each of the marble tables, so that anyone in the gang can sit down to do whatever they need to do.

Aaron comes back upstairs to talk to William about training recruits. He steps into the bar room just in time to see William get pushed off a chair, stand back up, and kick him onto a table.

(Guys what should we do with this, i think we might be able to plant the dirty cop and the irish mafia onto this and kill two birds with one meth lab.)
Write down the adresws of this place, tell the others of my discovery.

1440 Mallard Lane. Mason jots this down on a piece of paper and runs back to the pub with exciting news. He passes a group of men hanging around the front and bolts in the place, and witnesses William getting into a scrap with some random guy.

A policeman walks to the alley behind the pub, investigating a mugging that occurred earlier. 

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 30, 2012, 04:02:31 pm »

((FUCK. I thought he was drunk enough to forget it by the time he got home!))

Help William! As in, get to his side and help him double-punch the guy through the wall and into the alley of the pub!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 30, 2012, 04:15:00 pm »

"This bloke didn't pay attention to his girlfriend, and got offended when I did."
Give the fine lady address, in case she tires of the brute. Look for another man to recruit to the Syndicate.
(These rolls man, these rolls.))

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 30, 2012, 04:26:44 pm »

Go to the left... YOU NEVER GO RIGHT, ALWAYS LEFT

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 30, 2012, 04:38:13 pm »

Mason stopped in his tracks, why were men standing around outside or base? This could be bad.

Introduce myself to the men.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 30, 2012, 05:00:03 pm »

Scope out the kings operation here.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 30, 2012, 06:07:52 pm »

"What the bloody hell's that racket? Whatever it is, I should probably stay here."
look through these records for profitable buisness's prefably banks.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2012, 10:46:45 pm »

Walk outside and have the Irish scan the crowd looking for anybody that does not fit in here then tell the crowd

"These fine men behind me are the first foot soldiers to join me. They will follow my orders and in exchange will get a share of any profit I make and the chance to gain some power and if they prove themselves they will earn promotion and gain more power and even more money.
Your all here because your down on your luck and looking for money, power or payback on the goverment for putting you in this situation.
If your still interested them im glad to have every one of you and together we will all become very rich and this city will be ours.
But understand that there will be dirty work involved people will get hurt and people will die.
If those terms are acceptable to you then welcome to my gang.

Once those who don't want to join have left explain to the rest that they all work for me and that I am only one of the top ranking men in the gang but for the time being they don't need to know who the others are and they take orders from me alone then ask

"Ok now that we have all of this out of the way who wants to come with me and show me what your made of?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 02, 2012, 08:31:25 pm »

Hmmph, aren't we missing someone?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 02, 2012, 08:36:12 pm »

((I repeat last turn's command.))

Return to the pub.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 02, 2012, 08:45:22 pm »

((I repeat last turn's command.))

Return to the pub.

Ooh, I missed you. Sorry. :#

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 02, 2012, 08:47:31 pm »

((Just use it this turn- I don't have another command, anyway.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 04, 2012, 02:33:14 pm »

Bump :)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 04, 2012, 08:40:36 pm »

I'm writing up the turn, and it includes the first Gang fight.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 04, 2012, 08:41:09 pm »

I'm writing up the turn, and it includes the first Gang fight.

Sweet :D
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 108