Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144114 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 26: Operation Grave Flame
« Reply #645 on: November 27, 2012, 07:57:35 pm »

Chapter 26: Operation Grave Flame

"Pull yourself together man, we all know what happened, but you don't see any of us running. We make a plan, we execute, and we moive on. Also, you 2, why did your rough him up? That's not how we treat our people."

Help Sean up, talk to him.

Jackson helps Sean to a barstool. He groans...."They killed him....not even with a gun or a knife...they just tazed him...."

The 2 offending gangsters approach. "We yelled for him to stop and he didn't. He kept going. You wanted him back." They shrug.

"Oy! The 'ell you think you're looking at!?"

Kick him in the crotch! Then do an uppercut!

Aaron charges on the hulking drunkard. (4 vs. 6) Before he can attack, the drunkard raises his open fist. (3 vs. 2+1) He swings but the blow is not powerful and only manages to shove Aaron back. As Aaron regains his balance, the drunk attacks again, (2+1 vs. 3+1) and this time Aaron is able to block him. Aaron goes on the attack, (4+1 vs. 1+1) and kicks the drunk right in his nuts. As the drunk buckles down in pain, Aaron goes for a finishing uppercut (4+1 vs. 1+1) and hits the drunk right in the chin. The drunk falls back with a loud smash, but is still in the fight. He tosses his bottle at Aaron, (1 vs. 5) but Aaron catches it and throws it back. (4 vs. 3) It doesn't shatter, but it hits him right in the torso. Aaron goes for the curbstomp, (1+1 vs. 1) and does a misaimed stomp right on the drunks shoulder. The drunk grabs Aaron's legs, (6 vs. 6+1) but Aaron jumps in the air, doing a somersault for no damn reason, (2+1+1 vs. 1+1) and hits the drunk in the stomach with a dropping elbow right out of the WWE. The drunkard heaves and then rolls over, groaning.

Drive to Helldriver territory, help with the body disposal.
Ride in the van to Hellrider territory, dump the bodies and dispose of them.

The preparations are made. The van is brought to the back of the pub. Jason, Dave, Mal, four footsoldiers and two fighters load the bodies into the back, all inside of large garbage bags. The 9 men find their seats and Jason takes the wheel. They drive off to Hellrider territory.

The crew is on edge. Every time a motorcycle is seen on the streets, everyone's eyes jump to it to confirm that it's not a Hellrider. But so far the trip goes smoothly.

Eventually, the group comes by a ditch by a small, inner-city streets. It's semi-hidden, so it looks good. The crew takes the bodies out and goes down the ditch, putting the bodies in a pile at the bottom. The soldiers cover the bodies in alcohol. Soon, a bonfire with the cops and Lucas in it starts. The party gives a watchful eye as the bodies burn. When they look nice and crisped, the gang goes back to their van. They hear the rumbling of a group of motorcycles somewhere nearby....

Alex gets to helping clean up the bar.

Alex puts some of the objects fallen off the wall back into place. Luckily most of the pictures and glass items didn't break.

Fight level 20 melee guy in sleep.

Mason has 2 more turns of rest. During that time, he fights a legendary fighter in China in his dreams....

Mason walks up the hill into the great temple, where the honored champion sits there meditating. Mason decides to go for the honorable approach: Flail arms and charge wildly at him. (3 vs. 4+4) The champion doesn't even open his eyes as he swings his palm upwards at the charging Mason. Mason runs into the palm and flies backwards, rolling back several feet like he got struck by a car. The champion slowly stands up, and Mason jumps back to his feet. He charges the champion again, (1 vs. 6) and runs at the champion with no restraint. (4+4+4 vs. 3) The champion punches Mason's head, decapitating him.

William goes to find some idle soldiers, then assigns them to be the protection for his clients.

William sends 3 soldiers off to defend the mattress shop. His next payment should be ready by now...

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:20:50 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: November 27, 2012, 08:13:20 pm »

The gangsters will take the payment. Keep it civil, however. Send some other gangsters to search out for another base, if neccesary.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: November 27, 2012, 08:33:45 pm »

"Jason, I want you to drive out of here like nothing ever happened. Nothing's more suspicious than running."

Watch the roads and listen for the Hellriders.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: November 27, 2012, 08:36:24 pm »

"Ok, stay calm. Everyone, get in the van, and be prepared to shoot."
GTFO out. Try not to make a lot of noise if I don't see the Hellriders, but if they start attacking us, do whatever's needed to shake them short of wrecking the van.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 01:39:03 am by wsoxfan »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: November 28, 2012, 01:03:59 am »

Grab his belongings, knock him out, and run! Look for an unoccupied house to break into! With my lockpicks that I totally have!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: November 28, 2012, 06:28:49 am »

In my dream, I am the level 20 fighter, it is me.
((That was over quickly.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: November 28, 2012, 07:46:26 am »

"Yeah Sean, it was bullshit. And that kind of bullshit warrants us standing up and working together, instead of running away. There was no honor in that, so we have to avenge him. You two" Jackson directs his attention to the 2 guys "Im letting you off the hook this time, but next time, be more careful..." Back to Sean "Come on, let me get you a drink and we can think of was to avenge our friend."

Speak

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: November 30, 2012, 09:24:13 pm »

Bump(why is it always me?)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: November 30, 2012, 09:58:43 pm »

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: November 30, 2012, 10:24:45 pm »

Eh, skip me this turn, I can't really think of anything. FlLuff him having a breather or something.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: November 30, 2012, 10:25:59 pm »

Eh, skip me this turn, I can't really think of anything. FlLuff him having a breather or something.

Okies.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 27: Clean Getaway
« Reply #656 on: December 01, 2012, 11:03:05 pm »

Chapter 27: Clean Getaway

Grab his belongings, knock him out, and run! Look for an unoccupied house to break into! With my lockpicks that I totally have!

Aaron takes his wallet (+90$) before punching his head a good few times to knock him out cold. After that, he runs away and looks for a house to break into. (5) He goes to a poor flat and finds the door open. He goes inside. The small area has a kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom.

The gangsters will take the payment. Keep it civil, however. Send some other gangsters to search out for another base, if neccesary.

The gangsters move out to cover the mattress store. The dues are collected. (+125$)

Some more gangsters go to look for a possible new base. They will spend (2 turns) on the trip.

"Jason, I want you to drive out of here like nothing ever happened. Nothing's more suspicious than running."

Watch the roads and listen for the Hellriders.
"Ok, stay calm. Everyone, get in the van, and be prepared to shoot."
GTFO out. Try not to make a lot of noise if I don't see the Hellriders, but if they start attacking us, do whatever's needed to shake them short of wrecking the van.

The burial group composed of Jason, Dave, Mal, four footsoldiers and two fighters; drive out of Hellrider territory. They pull up to a red light where three Hellriders pull up next to them. Waiting for the light the motorcycle gangsters peer into the Syndicate's van. One of them then dons a look of understanding on his face and reaches into his pocket. Fortunately, this is when the light turns green. (6 vs. 3) Jason steps on the gas and takes off as he hears a gunshot somewhere behind the group, followed by the roar of motorcycles. The van rattles, not the best escape vehicle, but the motorcycle's are losing ground. (6+1 vs. 2) After passing lights, taking turns and blocking them off with traffic, the Syndicate make it back to the Pub without a fight.

In my dream, I am the level 20 fighter, it is me.

You dream you are a legendary fighter. You proceed to beat up 200000000000 bad guys and rescue a group containing *insert famous living/fictional female figures of your choice (or male, if you're into that)*

"Yeah Sean, it was bullshit. And that kind of bullshit warrants us standing up and working together, instead of running away. There was no honor in that, so we have to avenge him. You two" Jackson directs his attention to the 2 guys "Im letting you off the hook this time, but next time, be more careful..." Back to Sean "Come on, let me get you a drink and we can think of was to avenge our friend."

Speak

Sean: "...yeah okay." You get drinks from the still frustrated bartender, as the two gangsters are sent away by William on base-looking duty.

Alex watches some T.V. Currently it's that incredibly controversial mature Sci-Fi show about a bunch of crazy people on a ship with a non-caring AI who kill each other and go to other planets to kill things and kill each other more.

The bartender complains about the damages still, and demands to be paid compensation.

The Syndicate inside the Pub notice Paul has awakened, and is crawling to the door.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:12:18 pm by TCM »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 01, 2012, 11:04:23 pm »

Um....
What about MY action?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 01, 2012, 11:05:15 pm »

((I see wut you did thar.))
Stand between Paul and the door. Convince him to stay with us.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 01, 2012, 11:09:58 pm »

Um....
What about MY action?

Oops. One sec.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 108