Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143448 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!
« Reply #1590 on: July 02, 2014, 07:33:07 pm »

And there is not that much money to be had.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: July 02, 2014, 11:54:04 pm »

So far it's:

Paris, France - 3  (darkpaladin109, anailater, SaberToothTiger)
Shanghai, China - 1 (TamerVirus)
Albuquerque, New Mexico - 4 (Persus13, Playergamer, SaberToothTiger, Patrick Hunt)
Pourt-au-Prince, Haiti - 1 (Persus13)
Reykjavik, Iceland - 1 (Persus13)
Montreal, Quebec - 1 (Greenstarfanatic)
Vancouver, British Columbia - 1 (Greenstarfanatic)
Kiev, Ukraine - 1 (GraveHaunter92)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: July 03, 2014, 12:03:33 am »

So I guess it shall be 'Murica next.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: July 03, 2014, 12:07:39 am »

I would like an option to be filled with at least 50% of the player votes, as there are four players who have not voted yet, though they may choose not to vote. If this continues, I'll eventually slim down the polls to the most popular choices, and have the players decide between them. If it gets to that point, I'll also limit it so players can only vote for one option.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: July 03, 2014, 12:24:54 am »

I'm okay with that, could you estimate how soon will the sequel start in the case of everyone agreeing to a location immediately?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: July 03, 2014, 08:30:28 am »

I'm okay with that, could you estimate how soon will the sequel start in the case of everyone agreeing to a location immediately?

Once a stable majority vote is achieved, the game should start within approximately 1/2 a day.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: July 03, 2014, 08:38:06 am »

Thanks.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: July 03, 2014, 08:47:16 am »

Do current players in this game get priority in the sequel as with your other game?
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: July 03, 2014, 08:53:13 am »

Do current players in this game get priority in the sequel as with your other game?

Yeah, if they want to continue playing.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: July 03, 2014, 01:44:22 pm »

To push the game forward (and to be an insufferable prick) I change my vote yet again to Albuquerque, US only.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: July 03, 2014, 07:44:39 pm »

Vancouver or Albuquerque both work for me.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: July 03, 2014, 08:34:18 pm »

So, 5 on Albuquerque, while on the others it's max 2.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: July 04, 2014, 12:52:07 am »

I'd be good with Albuquerque if it'll help us start sooner, but I expect us to run into Walter and Jesse at some point!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: July 04, 2014, 01:58:49 am »

Paris or Albuquerque sound good.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 02:00:30 am by Spinal_Taper »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: July 04, 2014, 05:04:24 pm »

With the votes all tallied, Albuquerque, New Meixco definitely takes the win. I'll see if I can get the new thread up and running before midnight, in order to commemorate one of my favorite holidays, America Day.

One thing I'd like to mention is that the Vice Lords, the guys you fought with in the takeover of Licheville, have a much stronger base in Albuquerque. In fact, the real Vice Lords are active in real Albuquerque. So have fun with that.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108