Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143557 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 69: This is going somewhere, I promise.
« Reply #1350 on: September 16, 2013, 08:59:03 pm »

WOO. Head downstairs and check out the physical/metaphorical software black market.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: September 16, 2013, 09:02:44 pm »

Didn't I know where a weapon store was? Try to find somewhere else either way, though. But first, try to get the people training on task, and then train away. Also, try to contact some of my old mechanic buddies from my army days, see what they're up to.

((I suppose this is kind of prepping to take down the Hawkson Boys as well as strengthening the gang. And we could always use more mechanics.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: September 17, 2013, 01:49:50 am »

what does my race matter

I am the owner of this warehouse and also do a lot Imari does I just lack the contracts.

But no matter the race you do not want to cross any of us

take advantage of this opportunity make contracts more money anything but not pissing off Imari of fucking up the deal
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: September 17, 2013, 10:18:55 am »

Shoot the kid or punch him?

Hmm, don't want to alienate the rest.

Punch the kid in the face, and kick 'em while he's down.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: September 17, 2013, 11:22:11 pm »

Try and calm him down, try and seem like a generally honorable man
"Hello. It's me. I didn't want to leave you unconscious in some basement, so we brought you here to wake you up."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: September 18, 2013, 12:09:35 pm »

Have wacky spaceventures!
((Spotty Internet for next week sorry.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
  • Lich with Bumps of grandeur! The Necromonsieur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: September 26, 2013, 06:59:47 pm »

PTW
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...
Bump all day, bump all night, yeah this thread needs a bump alright!

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: September 27, 2013, 03:17:27 am »

Hmm, only just found this now and it seems great. You guys really should try to lay low for a while though.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: September 29, 2013, 12:12:46 am »

My Internet has officially normalized, so updates she resume their normal schedule.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: September 29, 2013, 01:31:37 am »

Seems there is nothing else to do other than make more/bigger bombs.
This is a blank sig.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: September 29, 2013, 06:02:36 am »

"Yeah, I need to use your restroom."
When in private text Berk and footsoldiers the following message

There's about eight Vice Kings running around with their heads up their asses.  There are about 8 of them spread out and searching the area for me, I think it'd be easy to get the drop on them right now with some backup

Strike up a conversation with Hipster/Drummer/Lesbian girl at the counter, and when reinforcements come try to pick off the Vice Kings while they're scattered around trying to find me
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: October 06, 2013, 12:48:40 pm »

Countdown to Shit Popping Off: 3 Hours, 27 minutes, 46 seconds.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: October 06, 2013, 02:19:25 pm »

((Aw shit.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: October 06, 2013, 02:25:41 pm »

Countdown to Shit Popping Off: 3 Hours, 27 minutes, 46 seconds.

Shit popping off ? I'm confused
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 70: Bad Boyz
« Reply #1364 on: October 06, 2013, 09:21:41 pm »

Chapter 70: Bad Boyz

Stop being meek. Be assertive. Cross arms. Better than that, I assure you. As long as you're open to something a little unorthodox.

The statesman takes notice of Garret as he refuses to move away. "Better? Are you," he briefly glances Garret from head to toe, "serious? Well then, make your offer. I haven't a lot of time to waste on trivialities."

WOO. Head downstairs and check out the physical/metaphorical software black market.

Aaron grabs the key to head downstairs and check out the black market. He follows the receptionists directions and opens the door to a large room of sorts. It's similar to the one upstairs, with the row of computers. However, here it's dark except for the glow of computers and related accessories, flashing in an assortment of bright colors. Aaron's vision is further blurred by the presence of smoke wavering in the air. 

Didn't I know where a weapon store was? Try to find somewhere else either way, though. But first, try to get the people training on task, and then train away. Also, try to contact some of my old mechanic buddies from my army days, see what they're up to.

Dave sets up his student group's training session up before heading out to find the weaponry store. Well, it's a martial arts type place, so plenty of nice thawking/stabby devices, but not so much on the blasting department. On the way, he calls for his old mechanic friends. (4) Dave gets one of them on the line, "Dave is that you? Where the fuck have you been, it's been ages mate!"

Shoot the kid or punch him?

Hmm, don't want to alienate the rest.

Punch the kid in the face, and kick 'em while he's down.

Thomas decides to deal with the youngster using the good ole' technique of brutality. (3 vs. 5) A quick jab on Thomas's part is too slow, and the teen is able to react. The rest of the crowd backs away from the two combatants, as the teen assumes a fighting stance. "You wanna' go you fuckin' fuck?" (2 vs. 3) He shoves forward, managing to do no damage whatsoever to Thomas, besides making him take a small step back. (2 vs. 4) The teen is able to dodge under Thomas's right hook, (2 vs. 6) and responds by grabbing onto Thomas's belt loop. (4 vs. 3) Thomas strikes the teen in the forehead with a blunt hit, not doing a lot of damage, but his younger opponent feels it nonetheless, responding by groping for Thomas's neck. (4 vs. 2) The teen manages to snag a hand around the politician's throat. (3 vs. 4) Thomas fails to shake him off, (1 vs. 2) while the teen fails to secure a good hold as Thomas struggles. (5 vs. 2) Thomas counter-grapples the teen with a shoulder-grip, and utilizes his height advantage to surge his his own forehead into the teen's nose. The teen lets go of Thomas and falls to the ground, clutching his nose. "Fuckfuckfuck-..."

Try and calm him down, try and seem like a generally honorable man
"Hello. It's me. I didn't want to leave you unconscious in some basement, so we brought you here to wake you up."

William goes for the diplomatic route. (Charm: 3+1) "Hello. It's me. I didn't want to leave you unconscious in some basement, so we brought you here to wake you up."

The man stays silent for a moment then asks, "Well, what the hell now?"

Have wacky spaceventures!

You fly to the moon to ingest all the trains. Whilst there, you encounter a woman wearing nothing but an apron and oven mitts, "Hello? How hast smuggled away all of my cooking trays?"

Seems there is nothing else to do other than make more/bigger bombs.

"Let's do science!"

(Applied Science: 6+1)

Ryan and Fyfe make not only many other H.I.E.'s, but also discover a new formula in the process!

(+30 H.I.E.s'
New Formula; The Syndicate Showstopper: 50 H.I.E.s + 1 Pound Sodium Chloride + 1/3 Pound Sugar = Compound with enough power to level entire houses or small apartment flats.)

"Yeah, I need to use your restroom."
When in private text Berk and footsoldiers the following message

There's about eight Vice Kings running around with their heads up their asses.  There are about 8 of them spread out and searching the area for me, I think it'd be easy to get the drop on them right now with some backup

Strike up a conversation with Hipster/Drummer/Lesbian girl at the counter, and when reinforcements come try to pick off the Vice Kings while they're scattered around trying to find me

Trent asks the girl for a direction to the bathroom. She points, and Trent goes off, locking the door behind him as he shoots Berk and others a quick text about his situation. He gets a reply back, "Where are you?"

In the meantime, he goes out to talk with H/D/L girl. (Social Awareness: 5) He utilizes his pop-culture knowledge to the best of his ability, "Hey, have you ever heard of that post-punk-indie-retro-alternative group 'D.on't O.stracize U.nkowable C.hildish H.abits E.lse B.oats A.lready G.ot S.olutions?'"

The girl looks up at him, "Yeah, of course." They proceed to have a long conversation about songs dealing with the problems of today's youth like the degradation of the English education system, the distrust between different generations of people, and those awkward moments when you don't how to shake hands with those cool black kids.

what does my race matter

I am the owner of this warehouse and also do a lot Imari does I just lack the contracts.

But no matter the race you do not want to cross any of us

take advantage of this opportunity make contracts more money anything but not pissing off Imari of fucking up the deal

Wulf gives the man his response. He simply chuckles and nods his head, "Alright, I get it."

The deals go back and forth with Wulf involved, hundreds of thousands of pounds and loads of weaponry being the subject of the warehouse marketplace. Eventually, the suited men bring forth the esteemed money briefcase, and place it on the table. "You first, gentlemen."

Imari and his associates surround the briefcase excitedly, and open it up to millions. Yes, millions. Millions of air molecules swirling around in an empty case that should be loaded with cash. Imari opens his mouth, recoiling slightly, "What the fu-" Wulf's brain works immediately, something has gone wrong, very wrong. He looks at the suited men to be met with the sight of drawn handguns, high-quality handguns that were more commonplace among the army than gang members. Q and a couple of the associates draw their own handguns.  And then it all makes sense, as one of them call out;

"LICHEVILLE POLICE! DROP OR WE OPEN FIRE!"

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 108