Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143777 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 51: More Contacts
« Reply #1095 on: April 22, 2013, 07:42:29 pm »

William heads out to greet them with a warm expression on his face. Though the prisoners had disappointed, hopefully, these emissaries would have more helpful information.
"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you. May I ask why you've come here?"

((I was under the impression Doug was Williams to take care of.))

((I thought he said he wanted to try to recruit his own Knight so I figured I'd might as well take Doug too if no one else was going to claim him.))
Continue training, then ask if anyone knows anything about vehicle maintenance.

((Going to get my own knight here, or at least try.))
((see?))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: April 22, 2013, 08:05:44 pm »

William heads out to greet them with a warm expression on his face. Though the prisoners had disappointed, hopefully, these emissaries would have more helpful information.

((I thought he said he wanted to try to recruit his own Knight so I figured I'd might as well take Doug too if no one else was going to claim him.))

((see?))
Two things- one, my character's name is Dave. Not William. Second, I would actually kind of like Doug, if he can drive. I'm a mechanic. That would be nice.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 22, 2013, 08:44:39 pm »

Whom are you talking to?
((The Lou Shang.))

It's just that he said "It's a pleasure to meet you," but these are the same guys who gave him the mission. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.
((No problem, fix'd.))

((see?))
((Uhh, I am William.))

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: April 23, 2013, 01:11:31 am »

((... uh whoops.))
((There!  I fixed my action.  Sorry about that guys :) ))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 30, 2013, 08:34:39 pm »

Guess I should update this soon...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1100 on: April 30, 2013, 08:45:11 pm »

Don't let it die mate. I'm still at the bottom of the list. XC

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 52: Meanwhile in Licheville
« Reply #1101 on: May 03, 2013, 06:49:43 pm »

Chapter 52: Meanwhile in Licheville

Gather up all the men who were looking to become a Knight and take them to the rooftop of the pub.  Explain to them all that the Kings have decided that they deserve a promotion after all that they've done for the gang.  Assign each Knight as follows:
Berk is my Knights
Paul, Sean, and Jonah are Mason's Knights
Mal is Aaron's Knight
Doug is Dave's Knight
and Fyfe is Ryan's Knight

Tell them they should all be proud of their new positions, and should they need any help with their current operations that they ought to contact and work with their respective Kings.  Proceed to give them the phone numbers of all the kings and try to answer any questions they might have.

After that's all taken care of, ask Doug and Berk to stay behind so we can discuss the operations they plan on doing involving our cars and our territorial expansion

Trent calls Berk along with several special footsoldiers up to the roof of the pub. He speaks, "The Kings have decided that you all have excelled in your duties as footsoldiers, and as of now, have achieved the rank of Knights." There is an excited murmur through the crowd. "This new rank comes with much more responsibility and power than you had previously. You will be expected to oversee several important tasks and operations. In addition, we've decided you each to a certain King who you will apprentice under, and take direct orders from." He hands them each a small note. "That is the name and phone number of your King. Get to them and see what they want. Also, you all should be proud. Good job." They all depart to leave, talking to each other about the event, when Trent tells Doug and Berk to stay. They do so, "So, what do you need us for?"

(4) The class goes well. (+Footsoldier Knife Exp) He asks if any of them know about vehicle maintenance. One of them mentions he has a friend who works at an auto shop.

AARON PAAAWNCH!

Aaron sucker-punches the man. (6+1) In scientific terms, the man gets knocked the fuck out. Aaron gets a phone call from Mal. "So, what do you want me to do as your Knight, man?"

With Fyfe assistance, set up what we already have while waiting for the rest, and tutor Fyfe in the finer points so he could take over if needed.

Fyfe comes over as Ryan's new apprentice. He grins and the two walk to the back of the basement, where he sets a series of tubes, beakers and other structures down. He speaks to her about the cooking process, (5+1(Fyfe Related Skill: Medic=+1)=7) and his clear instructions, along with her medical knowledge, ensures she knows the basics quickly. (+1 Meth Cooking) (Mail Order coming in 2 Turns.)

Keep scouting for a bit, then return to base if nothing interesting is found.

Alex probes deeper into Vice Lord Territory. (3) He spots a group of Vice Lords walking into a building. He moves forward, but he notices an armed guard behind the front door. Hmm.

Realising he had no money in his pockets.
Mason quietly puts the matches in his pockets and then looks around for a few more minutes, before heading out.

Mason reaches into his pocket and feels nothing. Whoops. He looks at the different stuff the store has, it's usually convenience  store stuff. Over the counter drugs, soft drinks, children's toys, magazines, hygienic products. He walks out, and runs into Paul, Sean and Jonah. "Yo! What's up?"

"Hello Imari my name is Blake Jessop"

ask Imari what he deals in and inquire if him and the gang can make a deal and work together on business. As well buy some grenades, also inquire if be will buy things from us or sell things for us

Send a text message to the kings
I have found us a contact to buy and well things from

"Hello Imari, my name is Blake Jessop." "Please to meet you Blake." Blake looks at a box of grenades. "So, how much?" Imari strokes his goatee. "18 pounds each. They're good quality." Blake nods. "I'm part of the Syndicate, and I was wondering if you'd be willing to do business with us. We could help each other out." "Yes, I have heard of your organization. Trade would be a fine idea." Blake sends out a text that Imari is a good dealer for explosives and other things. P looks over Blake's shoulder and watches him send the text.

"Hello, it's a pleasure. May I ask why you've come here? How did your request go?"

"Hello, it's a pleasure. May I ask why you've come here? How did your request go?" "We've come back to repay you for your duties. The request went greatly, the Hawkson Boys on the East side of town in a scramble. Now, we have $500 ready for you, unless you'd rather be paid in a different way." The other Long Shou opens up a briefcase, where inside rests a freshly painted H&K Assault Rifle.

-----

Sleep Master Mattress shop pays it's dues. (+$125)

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: May 03, 2013, 08:08:43 pm »

((If I were you, take the rifle. Even if you don't want it,you probably can sell it for more then 500))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: May 03, 2013, 08:11:13 pm »

((What sort of H&K Rifle? :P))

Alex jots down the location's address before heading back to the pub.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: May 03, 2013, 10:06:57 pm »

"Grab a pistol and a silencer, and meet me in the alley just outside the pub. We're gonna do a bit of breaking and entering for fun and profit."

Loot the body while I wait for Mal to get here.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: May 04, 2013, 01:38:45 am »

"Ok the , I'll take a few of you as apprentices of sorts to learn how. Also, can you put me in touch with your friend?" Dave asks, looking around for volunteers.

Ask for volunteers to learn vehicle maintenance, and pick up three knives for our level 2 melee/level 1 knife footsoldiers. Inconspicuously.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: May 04, 2013, 06:53:55 am »

"I've found another Hawkson boys hideout, I need you two to create a distraction round front while I light the booze, either of you have any money for matches?"
Talk, check if I did steal the matches, show the two the hideout.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: May 04, 2013, 09:09:33 am »

Ryan made a few calls to his fellw kings and engaged in as many conversations in passing as he could regarding his new little enterprise. Basically, once he and Fyfe had made some product, it needed to be sold.

Consult with the other syndicate members about distribution of the upcoming product... as in how to shift it, and where.
This is a blank sig.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: May 04, 2013, 01:55:14 pm »

William takes the rifle.
"Thank you. Is there anything else you need us to do?"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1109 on: May 04, 2013, 02:12:19 pm »

How goes the battle gents? Any closer to taking over the city?
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 108