Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143837 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 47: Ride On
« Reply #1035 on: March 17, 2013, 07:27:21 pm »

((Let's vote. Also, we need to figure out what we want for a sign still.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: March 17, 2013, 07:33:22 pm »

((Well I'm in favor of it.  Not sure what to use as a symbol right now besides some kind of S in our gang colors, like the Superman symbol except in Black and Blue.  Those are our gang colors right?))
((Something like this http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Flare-Superman-Symbol-2119302
Any other ideas?))
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 07:39:08 pm by GraveHaunter92 »
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: March 17, 2013, 08:05:48 pm »

((I'm for it, I suppose. The 'S' in black sounds like a good enough sign for now, at least.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: March 17, 2013, 08:33:56 pm »

((Sounds good. The symbol looks cool. And...well, we're the 'good-er guys' or the 'Good-ish Guys'. I doubt we can call ourselves 'Good'.))

Go with the flow. Follow the pack. Do what everyone else is doing. Etc.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: March 18, 2013, 11:26:19 am »

"DID YOU LIKE MY FUCKING FIRE! YEAH! Shame the place went up though - would have been a nice spot for a meth lab or cannabis farm... hey, actually, you guys got anywhere I could set suchlike up? COuld be a nice little earner."

Head back to the bar with the others, making enquiries about where would be suitable to set up a little private industry.
This is a blank sig.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: March 18, 2013, 06:53:14 pm »

Return with the others.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 48: Back 2 Base
« Reply #1041 on: March 26, 2013, 12:14:03 pm »

Chapter 48: Back 2 Base

Victorious, everyone celebrates the victory as Trent climbs a ladder to the tavern's prominent sign. Reaching the summit, he sprays a large black 'S' onto the sign, outlining it with blue. Satisfied, he climbs back down.

The group gets back into their respective vehicles, and the bikers manage to help each other onto their rides. They all head back to the pub, watching the blazing tavern flare and cackle in the night sky.

------

The trip back is smooth and everyone parks their automobiles in the garage, and heads into the pub. There are only a few patrons left in the early hours of the morning as the group heads on back, down the stairs and into the lair. The footsoldiers there are still overwatching the semi-conscious, bound Cobardi prisoners. It is there Fyfe and her medics examine the injured.

Blade: "I've applied some cream, shouldn't be anything more to it than that.

Big Dog: "Just get some rest, seriously. You don't want another hit like that."

Berk: "Well, it didn't pierce anything, so you're lucky. Just relax for a bit, let it heal."

Mal: "I've removed and bandaged it up, should be fine from there."

Jonah: "Same for you, bandaged and ready to go."

Footsoldiers: "Just a bit of taping, and you guys are good."

Ryan: "I removed the bullet, so it's fine. Just don't put a lot of pressure on that knee for a while."

Blade and Big Dog stand up. "It's time we head out of here and leave you all to your business. It's been good working with ya'." They head for the door.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 05:36:39 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: March 26, 2013, 12:19:54 pm »

"Keep care of yourselves, and if you rat us out we will give be seeing each other again."
Tell them the above, then think of something useful to do.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: March 26, 2013, 12:43:00 pm »

Take out my laptop and put the Jewelry and PSP up on CraigsList. Then proceed to set up a con game in the corner of the pub with my deck of cards.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: March 26, 2013, 04:02:19 pm »

"Yer leaving already?  Eh suit yourselves, feel free to drop in if you ever feel like teaming up again."
Crack open a beer, sit back with whoever will join me, and flip on the TV.  Let's see what the morning news has to say about last night.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: March 26, 2013, 04:18:30 pm »

Join the beer and TV watching, again looking to steer the discussion on to matters regarding setting up a nice lil meth lab somewhere for fun and profit.
This is a blank sig.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 48.1: Mini-Update
« Reply #1046 on: March 26, 2013, 05:48:34 pm »

Chapter 48.1: Mini-Update
Here's some things I forgot in the turn post.

Experience:

Berk: +1 Blades
Alex: +1 Sub-machine Guns
William: +1 Brawling
Dave: +1 Brawling
Aaron: +2 Shotgun
Mason: +1 Pistol
Trent: +1 Graffiti
Ryan: +1 Pistol

Berk sits down on a chair. "Have you guys considered promotions yet? I'd say a lot of them earned it. Plus, I think they'd be able to help out with some of the group affairs. We could take care of stuff like the Mattress Shop and let you guys focus on bigger things.

Meanwhile, the group realizes their ammo supply is running low. The pistols are all down to about 2 clips, while the shotguns only have around 4 shots each left in them, and the Uzi is on it's last clip.

OOC: You might notice sometimes I describe guns as "Pistol" or "Shotgun", but sometimes more specifically like "Uzi." When I use a generic name, I'm actually describing the most common model of gun to it's type. For example, I call the weapon Alex has an Uzi instead of a Sub-machine gun, since it's a rarer type of SMG than the common one.

Here is a list of the 'common' models I give generic names to:

Pistol: 9MM Handgun
Shotgun: Benelli M4 Semi-automatic Shotgun
Sub-machine Gun: H&K MP5
Machine/Automatic Pistol: Mac-10
Assault Rifle: M4 Carbine
Light Machine Gun: FN Minmi
Sniper Rifle: M24
Rocket Launcher: RPG-7

On another hand, I consider you guys pretty lucky to have made it out of the Gunfight at the Black Lagoon all alive, especially Aaron, since he pretty much single-handely took down Grey Skull, who was packing this:

Grey Skull-

Skills: 5 Motorcycle, 5 Pistol, 3 Assault Rifle, 5 Brawling, 3 Blades
Items: Desert Eagle Pistol, Spiked Knuckles, Assault Rifle, Large Jagged Combat Knife
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: March 26, 2013, 05:54:38 pm »

((Wow I didn't realise we were so outnumbered and outgunned, the fire probably saved our lives.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: March 26, 2013, 06:08:46 pm »

((...FUCK YEAH. I am BAD ASS.))

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: March 26, 2013, 06:15:39 pm »

((Wow I didn't realise we were so outnumbered and outgunned, the fire probably saved our lives.))

((Dont mention it.  8)))
This is a blank sig.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 108