Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35

Author Topic: Bay12 Member Map  (Read 40388 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Member Map
« Reply #435 on: September 09, 2012, 08:43:58 pm »

Also, I think Dwarmin is in Florida as well. Which makes . . . still very few people. :C
Yes he is, west coast as far as I know.  :P

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 09, 2012, 08:51:28 pm »

There is a prevailing theory amongst historians that Nebraska was actually nuked into a glassy wasteland by the Soviet Union during the Cuban Missile Crisis and no one noticed because who gives a fuck about Nebraska? The total lack of reaction from the United States disturbed Khrushchev enough that he was willing to talk peace.

All Nebraskan voting records since that date have actually been demographic fabrications by a pro-Republican rogue Colonial who keeps the wasteland under lockdown by having all roads into it constantly be "out of order" under the guise of highway maintenance.

I once tried to hitchhike through Nebraska.  Two days along the highway and I couldn't find a single ride going that way.  I finally gave up and went around.  So your theory seems plausible to me.

Sounds suspiciously like Saskatchewan.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 09, 2012, 11:51:22 pm »

There is a prevailing theory amongst historians that Nebraska was actually nuked into a glassy wasteland by the Soviet Union during the Cuban Missile Crisis and no one noticed because who gives a fuck about Nebraska? The total lack of reaction from the United States disturbed Khrushchev enough that he was willing to talk peace.

All Nebraskan voting records since that date have actually been demographic fabrications by a pro-Republican rogue Colonial who keeps the wasteland under lockdown by having all roads into it constantly be "out of order" under the guise of highway maintenance.

I once tried to hitchhike through Nebraska.  Two days along the highway and I couldn't find a single ride going that way.  I finally gave up and went around.  So your theory seems plausible to me.

This is due to the Elridge Effect. See, when the USN tried to cloak that destroyer, they pretty much raped the laws of physics. This caused some interesting effects throughout time and space. That curious redaction in the picture of the Pillars of Heaven. Saskatchewan and Nebraska being the same place. The Tunguska Event. Japan's sanity. Little things, you know?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 10, 2012, 12:25:34 am »

This is due to the Elridge Effect. See, when the USN tried to cloak that destroyer, they pretty much raped the laws of physics. This caused some interesting effects throughout time and space. That curious redaction in the picture of the Pillars of Heaven. Saskatchewan and Nebraska being the same place. The Tunguska Event. Japan's sanity. Little things, you know?
You talking about Philadelphia? Pretty sure that was a hoax. Bigfoot told me so.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 10, 2012, 12:30:03 am »

Ssssh! It's like Area 51. They let everyone know about something completely innocent, as a blind for the REAL secrets. Area 50. The Massachusetts Test. Chernobyl Aliens.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 10, 2012, 12:33:32 am »

Ssssh! It's like Area 51. They let everyone know about something completely innocent, as a blind for the REAL secrets. Area 50. The Massachusetts Test. Chernobyl Aliens.
Pff, everyone knows about the Chernobyl Aliens. How else do you explain the three headed cows?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 10, 2012, 12:34:56 am »

Goddamnit, MZ, stop poking holes in my conspiracies. Are you going to tell them about how the Egyptians ACTUALLY built the pyramids themselves too?

Shit.
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 10, 2012, 12:37:34 am »

Goddamnit, MZ, stop poking holes in my conspiracies. Are you going to tell them about how the Egyptians ACTUALLY built the pyramids themselves too?

Shit.
Don't be ridiculous. They had help. Help from....

The Colonel.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 10, 2012, 12:42:09 am »

"Work for us to construct mighty monuments, and ye shall receive ambrosia from beyond the furthest horizon?"

Seems reasonable to me. Moses probably led that revolt because the pharaohs gave them grilled instead of original recipe.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 10, 2012, 12:43:19 am »

"Work for us to construct mighty monuments, and ye shall receive ambrosia from beyond the furthest horizon?"

Seems reasonable to me. Moses probably led that revolt because the pharaohs gave them grilled instead of original recipe.

There is Coca Cola on my brain right now, and I blame you.
He's fucking with us.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 10, 2012, 12:50:43 am »

Goddamnit, MZ, stop punching holes in my conspiracies. Are you going to tell them about how the Egyptians ACTUALLY built the pyramids themselves too?

Shit.
FTFY.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 10, 2012, 12:55:05 am »

I had to re-read that three times before I realized you are a fucking genius.
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 10, 2012, 01:13:27 am »

I love you guys.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 10, 2012, 01:29:29 am »

Shit.
Don't be ridiculous. They had help. Help from....

The Colonel.

You're not from Kentucky. How do you know our secrets?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 10, 2012, 08:19:52 am »

What the fuck is that weird stuff edited in between his hands? ???
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35