Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Author Topic: Voandrath (Yak-Space)(Demigods Destroyed: 1)  (Read 38656 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Voandrath (Yak-Space)(Still accepting folks)
« Reply #270 on: September 26, 2012, 12:22:10 pm »

Upon receiving the transmission, Prime opens a comlink to the mercenary commander's message.

"There is no available work within this system for you. We are mostly self-sufficient, and have no problem that Federation forces in this system can't handle."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 26, 2012, 12:24:45 pm »

Respond to prime

"Acknowledged, I'll leave the system as soon as my men are back on board. May i inquire as to what military force's and equipment are for sale within your system?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 26, 2012, 12:27:33 pm »

"No equipment produced here is for sale, and the only military force happens to be a federation detachment in the system."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 26, 2012, 12:28:42 pm »

Wait for the two captains to return from the surface and report what they found.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 26, 2012, 12:48:14 pm »

[7] The captains find nothing of value for the group, though they do get a detailed look upon the civilisation on Isaeyr:

The "synths", vary in form and function depending on the chassis, though the regular types of platform your captains come across are bipedal humanoid ones. Most synths also have a tenuous grasp of language, preferring to commit to data exchanges via local communication networks. The security force have a light presence, if only due to recent events planetside.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 26, 2012, 01:03:47 pm »

Head for Voandrath, Order all ships to follow me and to set down in the shipyard on the planets moon.
Then order 5 of the captains to go to the surface and look for any information of use to me or anybody who might be interested in hiring us.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 01:42:36 pm by mesor »

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 26, 2012, 03:33:16 pm »

Open a video conference with the holding cells of the disparate test groups, and inform them of the grand role they are about to play in humanity's evolution. Perhaps in hopes of swaying them to your side. A narrative regarding this will be provided in my next post, once the rolls have been made.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 26, 2012, 03:40:35 pm »

Emmanuel sat down and away from the group, feeling defeated and sick. He wasn't exactly weak, and he had already seen grievous wounds before, but that was new to him. Mangled bodies. Blood, entrails, bones and fluids of adults - and even worse - children. The parts still intact only added to his troubles, making him imagine how they once lived, only to have their lives violently destroyed in a flash. Some of them most likely lived for a few seconds before passing out in agonizing pain.

His upbringing had him ready to be an intellectual for the organization, born and raised to indoctrinate others. Even his parents were constantly doing their duties to his group and he didn't even remember seeing them after his child years, although he was told they were both alive and proud of him. Emm had his doubts about the veracity of the information given to him, though, and that was one of the things that passed through his head, sitting on rubble and chewing on a bullet he took from nearby military supplies.

That wouldn't repeat itself, though. He was only wasting time while he could be doing something useful. With a sigh, he took a set of headphones from his bag and put them on before moving on back to assisting the efforts in the scene of disaster, ready to face whatever he saw from that moment on.

...Versen's behavior sparked curiosity, though.

Keep trying to help the people and discover what Versen is up to as well.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 26, 2012, 04:27:22 pm »

Keep trying to help the people and discover what Versen is up to as well.

[5] As you make to leave and follow Versen, you hear a soft, plaintive cry from a dark corridor, and you stride down it after a moments thought. Your shoes tap on the hard stone of the floor. Until you reach a pile of rubble.

[8] [3] You dig through it, to find three people, huddle together, one is bleeding from a large gash across the chest, the other two holding their hands over it to try and stop the bleeding.

Open a video conference with the holding cells of the disparate test groups, and inform them of the grand role they are about to play in humanity's evolution. Perhaps in hopes of swaying them to your side. A narrative regarding this will be provided in my next post, once the rolls have been made.
[1] The people in the cells react accordingly, banging against their cells, screaming angrily, trying to reach the cameras to break them.
[8] The cells hold, but the people within them are very, very pissed off.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 26, 2012, 04:55:39 pm »

Emmanuel decided to waste no time and started to call for help as he took some bandages he carried with him along with the implements he had been using. At least in those moments he supposed having a formal education helped someone.

Call for help and try to stop the bleeding by bandaging it. If it is not enough, try the shirt.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 26, 2012, 05:26:06 pm »

"Gun destroyed. Great Damage. Crippled Fleet."

"Foolish Ozomatli Scum. Only wanting talk I. Why making difficult they? UNACCEPTABLE. TO BE FIRING-" Markactl paused. What was the point?

He opened communications with the two Mechs.

"Attention Rebels. Announcing surrender we. Begging mercy we. Not Feds we, not evil we. Please to be having mercy."
Long Live United Forenia!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 26, 2012, 06:06:26 pm »

"Attention Rebels. Announcing surrender we. Begging mercy we. Not Feds we, not evil we. Please to be having mercy."

Kaylee glanced at Avens with a grin before shifting all communications to the public channel."I told you they'd parley!

"So, Mark, tell me. What made you decide to try and shoot at us when we helped you out by knocking down the turrets so your people could arrive safely and purge your ship? Next, why did you order your people to...attack me in an uncomfortable manner? We were under grounds of peace!

"You're under the custody of pirates, right?"

Casting an eye at Avens, she wondered what to do with this fleet.

"I can't give any orders to him, what are your plans, ma'am?" she said over the private channel.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 26, 2012, 06:28:24 pm »

"Only wanting talk I. Only wanting talk I. Surrendering I. Please to be having mercy."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 26, 2012, 06:37:29 pm »

"Only wanting talk I. Only wanting talk I. Surrendering I. Please to be having mercy."

Kaylee almost wanted to quip Under which laws of surrender? while stating the general sector rules and such, but Mark seemed to be serious here.

"Alright, we accept your surrender. Unconditional surrender, that is. Avens, please don't open fire at Mark's...ships again. Mark, you do the same. Now, we'll all just move together back to the nearest civilization that could service both our fleets -- Hellstal.

"Is this agreed?"

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 26, 2012, 06:46:24 pm »

Kaylee almost wanted to quip Under which laws of surrender? while stating the general sector rules and such, but Mark seemed to be serious here.

"Alright, we accept your surrender. Unconditional surrender, that is. Avens, please don't open fire at Mark's...ships again. Mark, you do the same. Now, we'll all just move together back to the nearest civilization that could service both our fleets -- Hellstal.

"Is this agreed?"

"Surrendering we. Transfering navigation command to you."
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27