- 0 (0%)
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!
- 0 (0%)
Make Another One Fool!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 11, 2012, 11:27:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - Day 3 - Second Wave - No Slots Presently Open  (Read 47094 times)

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
  • And people say I have no sense of irony...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - Day 3 - Second Wave - No Slots Presently Open
« Reply #705 on: October 09, 2012, 05:14:50 pm »

Calmly and carefully make my way inside the HabMod, make no sudden movements. If the mongrels show signs of aggression (like running at me) get inside quickly.

Spoiler: Gordon Reginald (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 05:47:21 am by Jatha »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: October 09, 2012, 06:39:40 pm »

"Gordon, if you need help, call. Also, do you guys want anything down there? Or do you want rides up?"

In my spare time, inspect the rover for possible ways to make moveable hab modules.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: October 09, 2012, 08:07:47 pm »

I need help.

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: October 09, 2012, 08:28:41 pm »

"Guys i'm gonna see if I can get Vixen running for me, it would dishonor Cleatus not to use what he left us.
Lower myself off the rover and walk towards Vixen

((Can you wake me while you're at it?  I'd rather not be eaten by a wandering alien that just happens to be in the mood for some Vincent pâté))

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #709 on: October 10, 2012, 10:32:32 am »

Go with exolyx to look at the hole/cave. Shine my flashlight into it.

Hey Yhgi, There's a fairly large hole in the wall over there, if anything horrible jumps out and murders us be a good chap and shoot it will you?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #710 on: October 10, 2012, 07:29:29 pm »

"At least my hands wont go useless." Look into the cave with knife at the ready.
You flex your newly bandaged hands and put them to use by drawing and gripping your knife. They still kind of hurt. You look into the tunnel with your weapon at the ready and wait.

"Guys i'm gonna see if I can get Vixen running for me, it would dishonor Cleatus not to use what he left us.
Lower myself off the rover and walk towards Vixen
You drop to the ground and make your way over to Vixen, which is currently lying in the dirt. Her servos are whirring and the limbs won't stop twitching as she tries to reestablish her input. As you approach her, a message flashes in the upper left corner of your vision. <UPLINK INTERRUPTED: PLEASE RECONNECT> The malfunction must be a result of Cletus' cranial implant being destroyed when he fell into the Pit. Once you connect to Vixen and run a command, she should be fine.

Calmly and carefully make my way inside the HabMod, make no sudden movements. If the mongrels show signs of aggression (like running at me) get inside quickly.
I think I'll hide this roll.  ;D

You stare, and they stare right back. You slide one foot through the ashen dirt, moving it slowly towards the airlock door. When they make no move to stop you, you start sliding the other one in a like manner. Nothing. You repeat this process for about twenty minutes before you've finally made it to the door. By this time you're pouring sweat by the bucket, and one hand shakily reaches for the palming pad. One Mongrel takes a step in your direction. You freeze. You stand in that same spot for what seems like an eternity, wondering whether or not you're going to die today. Seconds tick by, and you swallow hard before steadily moving again, and pressing your hand against the pad. You have to stop yourself from jumping as the airlock door silently slides open. You take yet another grindingly slow step backwards, this time directly into the corridor of the airlock. You're inside now. The last obstacle, the toggle for the pressure cycle. It seems to be miles away. You take one more step. Your foot catches on something unseen and you fall. The Mongrel pack stirs and rushes the airlock. You react, lunging from the ground for the toggle, and only just catch it with the tips of your fingers.

Click.

The door slams shut, and you lie on the cold floor panting. ((You lucky duck you.))

"Gordon, if you need help, call. Also, do you guys want anything down there? Or do you want rides up?"

In my spare time, inspect the rover for possible ways to make moveable hab modules.
You stand on top of the deck and look at the rover. Its not large or powerful enough to carry the module wholesale, unfortunately. How it was able to move it while it was in the crate is a mystery of modern engineering.

Go with exolyx to look at the hole/cave. Shine my flashlight into it.

Hey Yhgi, There's a fairly large hole in the wall over there, if anything horrible jumps out and murders us be a good chap and shoot it will you?
You struggle to stand and have to close your eyes against the pain. You do manage to get to your feet however. Aneos sifts through your pack and grabs the portable floodlight, checking the power supply and then turning it on. He points it into the cave. The darkness is nigh impenetrable and you can only see about 10 feet in front of you. The glimmer seems even more distant now that you have your own light source.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:59:10 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: October 10, 2012, 08:17:15 pm »

Cautiously proceed, if I hear any noises of any creature, jump back immediately and head back to the light.

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: October 10, 2012, 09:49:41 pm »

Connect to Vixen and run standard restart procedure, after she restarts sync her with my inplant.
<Parrot fly back to rover and begin a perimeter around the hole>
<Vixen walk to rover>
"How's it going down there guys?"
Walk over to Vincent and look at him for a moment..... realizing that Phil know's little in the field of medicine he does what his CO did to wake him up, Kick him in his ribs
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: October 10, 2012, 11:27:42 pm »

((wow. I didn't even think that would work. Was all that from a single roll?))

Lie on the ground for a minute, then head over to the MRU and search for that laser combat blade

Guys, I made it inside ok, but the aliens probably know where I live. Expect a welcome party when you get back.

*To self
I'll be damned if I'm caught outside like that without a knife again.

Spoiler: Gordon Reginald (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 12:34:08 am by Jatha »

Yhgi117

• Bay Watcher
  • Proud owner of an Internet connection. Mostly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 10, 2012, 11:39:17 pm »

Yhgi moves to Reggie to try and remove some of the shards in his shoulder. But first analyses Reggie's shoulder to make sure he doesn't ruin anything.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 05:44:12 pm by Yhgi117 »
You turn on your heel and scream like a madman before performing a flying leap directly into Vincent's gut. I'M A LEAVE! The two of you achieve orbit momentarily before roughly landing on the ground in a heap.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 10, 2012, 11:55:18 pm »

Perrin stops being an idiot and climbs back up the rope to relocate Vincent's shoulder.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 11, 2012, 12:28:47 am »

((I've got a bad feeling about this, guys...))
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 12:30:58 am by Jatha »

Yhgi117

• Bay Watcher
  • Proud owner of an Internet connection. Mostly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: October 11, 2012, 05:42:36 am »

((I'm pretty sure everyone has a bad feeling. This dang planet is dangerous! And not the usual dangerous, but bolded, and in italics. Actually, it should probably be capitolised and underlined, too. DANGEROUS! Huh, that's a funny looking word.))
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 05:51:22 am by Yhgi117 »
You turn on your heel and scream like a madman before performing a flying leap directly into Vincent's gut. I'M A LEAVE! The two of you achieve orbit momentarily before roughly landing on the ground in a heap.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #718 on: October 11, 2012, 06:22:42 am »

Are you guys having !!FUN!! yet?

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #719 on: October 11, 2012, 12:24:20 pm »

((Thought Reggie already was standing, oh well prob doesn't matter))

No I don't really I want to go in. I'm having trouble moving. Frankly I want to go home and get properly fixed. There's some glass in my shoulder Aenos couldn't get out with his hands the way they are. Can you try to pull out the pieces Yhgi?

Stay still and get crystal bits pulled out. Or if Yhgi won't help me then pick up some more broken crystals off the ground.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 12:27:08 pm by Joben »
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 55