- 0 (0%)
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!
- 0 (0%)
Make Another One Fool!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 11, 2012, 11:27:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - Day 3 - Second Wave - No Slots Presently Open  (Read 47223 times)

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - Day 3 - Second Wave - No Slots Presently Open
« Reply #660 on: October 07, 2012, 02:17:38 pm »

Vincent pulls harder

((Would those things happen to be baby Salamanders?  Don't try using laser or heat based weaponry against them, they're completely immune. If they're juvenile then they might not have they're armor yet and they might be laser-able.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #661 on: October 07, 2012, 02:20:57 pm »

Vincent pulls harder

((Would those things happen to be baby Salamanders?  Don't try using laser or heat based weaponry against them, they're completely immune. If they're juvenile then they might not have they're armor yet and they might be laser-able.))
They're not affiliated with the Salamanders.... I even said that they were fleshy with no hair. In short, they're clearly armorless.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #662 on: October 07, 2012, 02:21:30 pm »

((So, if I were to, say toss a capacitor in the midst of all those aliens and shoot the capacitor, it WOULD explode?))
Who knows?  ::)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 07, 2012, 03:16:11 pm »

"Vincent, ease off. They're down. Anyone still alive down there?"

Keep a look out for aliens.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 07, 2012, 04:59:34 pm »

Curse wildly, once finished, survey the area I'm in, see if any crystals are loose for pulling.
"I require medical attention."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 07, 2012, 05:21:03 pm »

"Okay, but there's not much I can do about that. I can call Perrin, though."

"Perrin, you there?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 07, 2012, 06:19:37 pm »

Start a careful descent to exolyx.
Ima coming.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #667 on: October 07, 2012, 08:18:44 pm »

((@ Gunin,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
))

Attempt get get up again. Examine wounds. Put some crystals and a handful of pebbles/dirt in my pack.

Radio: Guys, this is bad. I can only use one arm. might need surgery. Cletus looks very very dead, Aneos almost died too. I think we need to grab some samples and get out as soon as we can. For the price we're paying these crystals had better be worth a damn fortune.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:21:11 pm by Joben »
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #668 on: October 07, 2012, 08:58:55 pm »

Waiting on Jatha.

Yhgi117

• Bay Watcher
  • Proud owner of an Internet connection. Mostly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 07, 2012, 09:41:42 pm »

Be better at climbing.
Did I just see Cleatus turn to mush down there?
You turn on your heel and scream like a madman before performing a flying leap directly into Vincent's gut. I'M A LEAVE! The two of you achieve orbit momentarily before roughly landing on the ground in a heap.

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
  • And people say I have no sense of irony...
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 07, 2012, 11:09:40 pm »

Regain control of myself, then use my rifle as a club to bat away the incoming alien.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #671 on: October 08, 2012, 12:17:44 am »

Oh God, what was that sound?
If my Parrot has reached the out post look at video feed, If not then well watch the video feed any way.
The Parrot feed shows Gordon standing stock still, visibly shaking as…. What the fuck is that? The thing approaches him, lurching clumsily and falling over its own feet occasionally, but its pace never changes and it moves without relent or thought. It seems to be focused on nothing else aside from getting close to Gordon, and it is getting very close indeed.

Vincent pulls harder

Why did you keep doing that? There are two people, on the rope, rappelling downwards, and I didn't even roll your first action because it wasn't possible. Next time I'll try to make it more apparent when you're clearly trying to do something ridiculous.

[Injury Check: 2] You give the rope a powerful yank and your right arm comes out of its socket. Perrin rushes over to take your place as you fall to your knees and cradle your injured shoulder painfully.

"Vincent, ease off. They're down. Anyone still alive down there?"

Keep a look out for aliens.
You keep your eyes peeled. No Martians here. Wait a minute! Whats that on the horizon?!

No, wait..thats just a tumbleweed. (Joke)

Curse wildly, once finished, survey the area I'm in, see if any crystals are loose for pulling.
"I require medical attention."
You look around for a bit, and then head over to Reggie and pull a few crystals out of his back while you both screaming in pain and bleed all over each other. Once your pain subsides and Reggie catches his breath, you decide to examines both of your wounds more closely. Hey Reg. Looks like only one of them actually broke inside you. I think one of us can dig around for it right here and get this done. Want one of the guys with hands to try when he makes it down? You look at your own hands after broadcasting your suggestion. You can see the tendons and muscles inside your hands moving when you flex your fingers. Neat.

Start a careful descent to exolyx.
Ima coming.
You're on the Hoisting Team. Stay up there.

[3 - 1 No Training = 2] You fall down.

((@ Gunin,
))

Attempt get get up again. Examine wounds. Put some crystals and a handful of pebbles/dirt in my pack.

Radio: Guys, this is bad. I can only use one arm. might need surgery. Cletus looks very very dead, Aneos almost died too. I think we need to grab some samples and get out as soon as we can. For the price we're paying these crystals had better be worth a damn fortune.
You sit up and suddenly feel someone poking at your back. Hey, what are yo-AAAAAAGGGHHH!!!! Aneos digs a few crystals out of your back and drops them into your pack. You scoop up some dirt too and have him toss it in as well.

Be better at climbing.
Did I just see Cleatus turn to mush down there?
[6] You pick up a bit too much speed. You'd better slow down before you end up like Cletus.

Regain control of myself, then use my rifle as a club to bat away the incoming alien.
You shake the heat back into your veins and when you've finally regained your senses, the beast is almost upon you. [5] You turn the rifle in your hands and smash the flat end into his face. The butt of your weapon sinks into his face and you have to struggle to pull it back out. The creature has the consistency of goo, and despite the power and precision of your blow, it manages shrugs it off and keeps coming. [2] You move quickly and manage to back away from the freak show before it staggers too close to you. The creature is still shambling towards you and its mouth has only gotten wider.

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
  • And people say I have no sense of irony...
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 08, 2012, 12:31:54 am »

((Question: how quickly was this thing moving when I was quaking in my boots. Could I outrun it?))

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 08, 2012, 12:44:39 am »

Attempt to re-locate my shoulder.

YAAAAAGH! MY ARM!  Sorry guys, feeling a little jumpy after the attack this morning.  Not sure ifIm exited or scared.  Also can someone help me with my arm?  Did I mention that it's in pain?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #674 on: October 08, 2012, 12:56:09 am »

((Question: how quickly was this thing moving when I was quaking in my boots. Could I outrun it?))
Its moving at a decent clip. If you sprinted you could easily outrun it, but it will catch up to you the second you get tired and stop to catch your breath. If you run inside you'll be telling it where you live.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 55