- 0 (0%)
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!
- 0 (0%)
Make Another One Fool!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 11, 2012, 11:27:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - Day 3 - Second Wave - No Slots Presently Open  (Read 47242 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Migrate - Day 1 - First Wave
« Reply #285 on: September 10, 2012, 05:45:16 am »

(( Sorry for this guns.
Dont do it mate ask the hunter to fix you up lol your odds are better take it from somebody who knows. ))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #286 on: September 10, 2012, 08:13:33 am »

((Character sheet submitted Gun, thanks.

Lol this is approaching DF levels of psychopathy, hehe lets leave the injured guy face down outside, because apparently you all had the Rescue Wounded labor turned off.

Also it's interesting to note that if Jay dies that will be two guys in one afternoon, both technically from friendly fire...maybe I shoulda put heavy armor on my character sheet ;) ))
Three actually. George went crazy and ran into the desert and is presumed dead. @mesor so he can't really do much in the way of helping right now can he? :)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 08:16:01 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 10, 2012, 09:50:19 am »

((Um, due to previous circumstances, I feel I have too ask, Jay, do you want me to attempt to heal you, I am a medic, but have an unlucky track record when it comes to rolls.))
((Dead < Probably dead))
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 10, 2012, 11:14:58 am »

((My skillset shown on the first page lists me as a former EMT, perhaps I could help?  Unless you didn't mean Emergency medical technician, even if you didn't I'll still help))

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 10, 2012, 02:03:54 pm »

Check out everything that's in the quarters, things like scanners, storage crates, corkboards, even windows.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 10, 2012, 04:12:52 pm »

((I'm gunna try it, sorry if I fail, but come on GUN, I'm meant to be a medic!))
Attempt to heal Jay.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 10, 2012, 07:08:39 pm »

Vincent assists in healing Jay

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #292 on: September 10, 2012, 08:26:48 pm »

Check out everything that's in the quarters, things like scanners, storage crates, corkboards, even windows.
Taking a closer look around, you see Vincent's science gear lying in the corner with him hunched over it tapping away at his scanner. The rest of the room is completely bare aside from the other Migrants. You feel the walls, sliding your hands across the smooth surface. As you probe every inch for even the tiniest imperfection, your fingers catch on a small recessed button that you didn't notice before. Its a bit more than two feet up from the floor and centred at the halfway point on the wall's length. Checking the opposite side of the room, you find it has a button as well. There are no markings on or around the switch that indicate its purpose. You look around a bit more, satisfied there is nothing else, and walk back to the other side of the wall and stare at it, hands on hips. Should you push it?

Using the picture below as a reference, the switches are on the centre of the length (the long side) of the rectangle.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also, the airlock is a 5ftx4ft chamber that juts out from the bottom wall, on the far left side.

((I'm gunna try it, sorry if I fail, but come on GUN, I'm meant to be a medic!))
Attempt to heal Jay.
You try to.. uh…. 'heal' Jay, but his suit is still on and your medical kit is sitting in your pack. You try to check his vital signs instead, and looking over the suit, you find the bio-readout on the inner side of his suit's right forearm. His heart rate is still very low and he is not breathing. You note that the he has minor trauma to his cranial cavity and a bullet lodged in his liver (as opposed to a gunshot to his kidney, which is far less fatal in most cases). Based upon this new information and your professional opinion you say he has a few hours at best. He won't even see the sun rise tomorrow at this rate.

((btw, he's still severely oxygen deprived since the only way air can get in is through the tiny hole in his back. Thats worse than breathing through a straw. You need to think like spacemen damn it! Also you'll want to take your suit off too if you plan to perform medical procedures with your hands. @everyone else, you can't sleep in your suits, as they are very bulky and you're already laying on the cold floor to begin with. They are motorised to an extent so they will stay upright when you step out of them. you flip a switch and they open up like a blooming flower and remain in a single piece. This is to avoid a lengthy undressing process that real astronauts go through (believe me, it is LENGTHY). Your helmet is a completely separate piece that is part of the collar, which in turn is also a separate piece which rests on your shoulders. you pull them both over your head when you hop out of your suit. You can still take your helmet off without removing your suit.))

Vincent assists in healing Jay
After attempting to assist in the..*ahem*….'healing' process, it occurs to you that Jay is still wearing his suit.
Huh.

You try your best to look important as you stand around and rock back and forth on the balls of your feet, humming a tune you just made up.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #293 on: September 10, 2012, 08:31:31 pm »

Also, can those of you without avatars get one soon? It really helps me match forum names to characters and blast through the action posts a lot more quickly.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 10, 2012, 08:32:56 pm »

Look out of a window for anything of note.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #295 on: September 10, 2012, 08:36:48 pm »

Look out of a window for anything of note.
You look around. There are no windows. Your eyes drift back to the button. You really want to push it. Your hand twitches in anticipation.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 10, 2012, 08:46:36 pm »

Search for an owner's manual. Somewhere it has to say what the button is for. Maybe the MRU says something about it. He begins to tap his foot...

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #297 on: September 10, 2012, 09:06:55 pm »

Search for an owner's manual. Somewhere it has to say what the button is for. Maybe the MRU says something about it. He begins to tap his foot...
You look for a manual, anything. You find nothing. The MRU is outside on the rover, and you don't really feel like waiting till morning to look at it. Your gaze inevitably returns to the button. Your brain is now talking to you.
Come on, push it. It can't really be a death trap now can it? Who in their right mind would put something that kills people, in a LIVING Quarters? Hmm? Just raise your arm, extend your index finger, use your shoulder muscles and push it. Its not even that hard really. I tell you to push things all the time.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 10, 2012, 09:21:27 pm »

Hmm... wait a minute, where are these ideas coming from...?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #299 on: September 10, 2012, 09:36:40 pm »

Your brain dumbass now push it!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 55