- 0 (0%)
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!
- 0 (0%)
Make Another One Fool!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 11, 2012, 11:27:31 pm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - Day 3 - Second Wave - No Slots Presently Open  (Read 47047 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Run and Gun
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2012, 07:40:19 pm »

((He mentioned some creatures on L-12, but I think it's mostly super-plants on M-5.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2012, 07:41:26 pm »

(( I saw but i really hope theres 1-2 animals around :) Man needs meat lol i cant live on super plant alone.
I like the look of H-3 to the experimental military base sounds really cool and would probably provide a very secure position for new colonists to work from if it could be located aswell as offering up a fair amount of loot and top secret equipment. ))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 07:48:15 pm by mesor »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2012, 07:50:28 pm »

No animals on M-5 but you'll soon find out where all the meat went, tons on H-3 but you'll have to figure out how to make them edible, L-12 may or may not have animals.

Food won't necessarily be a concern as you can requisition rations from the MRU for a price. But until you have a steady industry running you'll have to find a way to keep yourselves fed. Water is more important since it is extremely expensive.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2012, 07:54:52 pm »

(( Hmmm can you change my vote to H-3 please :).
Since we've got a hunter and a fighter a planet with animal life seems preferable until we have a well developed income to provide us the money for equipment and supplies to survive in an environment that will require a lot more use of the MRU.
Would also be a better fit for us at the moment.
Combat engineer im sure would benefit from the military base which would give him a pre built facility to improve on rather then building from the ground up aswell as probably a fair amount of raw materials from whats left of the base.
It probably contains a load of technology which is useful for the scientific side of it and for the electric tech guy we got.
Most of the current team is kinda loaded out to be better suited to this area.
And later on im sure we can explore the other's once were better armed and have been together a while. ))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 08:03:41 pm by mesor »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2012, 08:07:40 pm »

(( Hmmm can you change my vote to H-3 please :).
Since we've got a hunter and a fighter a planet with animal life seems preferable until we have a well developed income to provide us the money for equipment and supplies to survive in an environment that will require a lot more use of the MRU.
Would also be a better fit for us at the moment.
Combat engineer im sure would benefit from the military base which would give him a pre built facility to improve on rather then building from the ground up aswell as probably a fair amount of raw materials from whats left of the base.
It probably contains a load of technology which is useful for the scientific side of it and for the electric tech guy we got.
Most of the current team is kinda loaded out to be better suited to this area.
And later on im sure we can explore the other's once were better armed and have been together a while. ))
Keep in mind that this is only speculation.
Its rumoured to exist, very well hidden, and even if you find it you may not even be able to get inside. Not to mention I never said if it was still active or not. If it isn't, then you may have to fight whatever's been using it as a home. If not, then you'll have to deal with the soldiers on station.
Just trying to maintain that no planet will have any particular advantage over the other. Your choice simply dictates the plot and the nature of the obstacles that you will face.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 08:16:42 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2012, 08:10:49 pm »

(( I figured but still since we have a hunter a planet with something to hunt is kinda preferable or having a hunter is a little pointless.
And top secret military base really speaks to the psychopath murderer in me :P and is a nice supply of guns if i i can find it and brutally murder whatever happens to be inside.
Were not really equipped to deal with a world where the environment wants to kill us when a fair part of the group are built around having things that can be fought off or are technicians and scientists.)).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 08:13:29 pm by mesor »

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2012, 08:12:33 pm »

I'm generally fine either way.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2012, 08:18:30 pm »

(( If somebody else chooses to join we could really do with a migrant with a medical back ground. ))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2012, 08:26:32 pm »

Your current state when it comes to sustenance is thus: The hunter can determine if an animal is edible but you'll need a horticulturist or someone with a medical background to check out plants. The chemist can help with fluids and secretions. You wouldn't want to try boiling a root that oozes neurotoxins now would you? The Technician also brought electronic equipment for checking water for contaminants and whether or not it is fit for consumption, though you have no way of actually purifying it.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2012, 08:36:53 pm »

(( Between us im sure we could find a way to purify the water i know its possible since i know how to do it depending on what the contaminant is for real so its just a matter of finding a way to gain that knowledge in character. )).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 08:39:32 pm by mesor »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2012, 08:44:45 pm »

And as my engineer spent time in the military, he should have experience with that... I think our party is better suited to the ice planet that you say, though- the technician would be a big help with the mining bases.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2012, 08:54:48 pm »

I'm probably gonna end up glued to the MRU.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2012, 08:55:34 pm »

(( True but a fighter and a hunter would be useless there the skill sets for both me and green kinda revolve around fighting and hunting and so are nexto useless outside of the lava planet.
Where the rest of you your skills could be used on any of the planets. ))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2012, 08:59:37 pm »

True. While I'm sure the GM could make up for that, I know that all three will be fun, so I change my vote to H-3. May we live long, prosper, and kill many lava beasts.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2012, 09:01:37 pm »

(( Woho :P now we just need that 6th person hopefully one with some medical skills lol or if we get wounded we've got problems )).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 55