Possessed
- 4 (8.3%)
Macabre
- 4 (8.3%)
Fell
- 21 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Funniest Artifact you got that made you Cry or Laugh  (Read 3340 times)

Hurize

• Bay Watcher
  • Awesome God of Mass Destruction.
    • View Profile
Re: Funniest Artifact you got that made you Cry or Laugh
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 09:15:54 pm »

your point is?

but another artifact i got twin inception artifacts a candy battle axe with a image of a platinum warhammer artifact
but i also got the platinum warhammer with the image of the candy battle axe so they have images of each other question how did they have the image of the hammer before its made?

side note my hammer lord just killed a dragon in one hit with a silver hammer

Point is stuff should be posted there instead of here
The amount of malice in this thread is actually causing me some concern. I mean, chaining up mothers and forcing them to breed, just so we can drown their children to harvest their organs? Does this strike no one else as absolutely horrific?
You misspelled 'hilarious'

GHudston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 07:56:13 pm »

I had a dwarf make a cat bone door with a picture of a door on it the other day. I figured that it would be nigh impossible to make anything out of cat bone that would actually look like a door, so he decided to label it just to make sure everyone knew what it was.

cats

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 08:07:51 pm »

Kankat, "The Tired Goal", a donkey bone war hammer
Weight: <1

This is a donkey bone war hammer. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encrusted with tapered baguette cut red zircons, round brilliant cut smoky quartzes and rectangular alunite cabochons. This object menaces with spikes of donkey bone. On the item is an image of fisher berries in clear tourmaline. On the item is an image of two crescent moons in alpaca wool.

"That's not a moon"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 08:09:37 pm »

"It's pathetic!"
"Let's give it to the hammerer!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 [2]