Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A world in need of something awesome to happen  (Read 782 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
A world in need of something awesome to happen
« on: September 01, 2012, 11:00:30 pm »

I just generated a vanilla world. Find it here.

Several small goblin civilizations dot this swampy continent, alongside a single, kobold-infested cave. There are two four dwarven kingdoms* and a pair of human empires, the latter having a pleasant relationship with the nearer of the former. The great beasts of the older eras--a hydra and a marsh titan--have been slain by a human necromancer and a dwarf, respectively. This is not a world devoid of danger, however; in the lonely southeast, a necromancer's tower rises from the earth, and dark goblin fortresses dot the land, especially to the west.
You will embark in the hundreth year.
What will you do?

*I think I mistook some of the year 1 world map mountainhomes for goblin civs.

The idea is to use this world to do something awesome. Sadly, it can't involve elves, which seem to have never existed in this world. Pretty much anything else, adventurer or fortress mode (or legends, if you can do something awesome enough) goes.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 01:04:25 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.