Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 54

Author Topic: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)  (Read 36782 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mother's Crest (always accepting new players)
« Reply #465 on: October 05, 2012, 04:27:45 pm »

((Soon. Iwant to fetch Lia, but if she stays in the mines, I'm going back, searching for available teammates and crawling once more in that dungeon.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 05, 2012, 04:28:46 pm »

(( Im available, but im only a basic level healer at the moment. ))

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 05, 2012, 04:30:48 pm »

((I'd prefer if you all got to sleeping for this night so I can write in a morning. Note it's probably about 1:00 AM, for reference.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 05, 2012, 04:32:15 pm »

(( Edited mine too. ))
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 04:34:52 pm by mesor »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 05, 2012, 04:32:49 pm »

((I'd prefer if you all got to sleeping for this night so I can write in a morning. Note it's probably about 1:00 AM, for reference.))
((Edited my action, sleep it is. I'll just try to sell that meat before doing so.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 05, 2012, 06:51:28 pm »

((Soon. Iwant to fetch Lia, but if she stays in the mines, I'm going back, searching for available teammates and crawling once more in that dungeon.))
((I don't know about your existence nearby  :-\

Also, you don't know it's morning when in a cave so...I'm not sleepy for all those rests!  :P))

"Alright, burly men with weapons go first. Not you, miners, I'm backing you all up." Lia said with a smile, seeing their faces in the lantern-light glow with happiness.

Where is Jerri and Rodri when I need them? They'd make better warriors than I'll ever be.

Check on that thing...

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 05, 2012, 07:05:32 pm »

Rodri wanders around the camp, offering meat to the few miners still awake, being declined by all of them. He figures that he should just hit the hay and makes a small lean-to, falling asleep.

Thranduil goes to the town hall, seeing the three requests from before. He decides to rest nearby, cuddling with the burrower he found.

Lia Climbs slowly down to the bottom of the shaft, reaching the light source, it's coming from a fist sized hole in the wall, if you could break it, or get one of the miners too you could see in more clearly. It's pretty bright in whatever this is...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 05, 2012, 07:14:08 pm »

"You, and you, break it free. We're more than enough to handle anything that comes out of it, and this shaft isn't connected to the Dungeon anyway. The rest of you, form a phalanx with spears or your picks at the ready. Stay beside me."

Break it!

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 05, 2012, 07:16:55 pm »

Jump on top of the dwarf, using my weight to force him to the ground.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 05, 2012, 07:22:31 pm »

The miners shrug and go along with your plan. Tearing through the wall as light floods into the small alcove you're in. You stare in awe for at least a minute as you stare into the enormous cavern, mushrooms of all shapes and sizes glowing in cool colors, overall creating a blue shade in the air. At the end of the room there's something large, you can tell that it's carved from stone efficiently and neatly. The walk is actually fairly easy seeming, you think you can even make out some worn down old steps.

Razgar tackles the dwarf, bringing him down to the ground, causing the dwarf to be prone.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 05, 2012, 07:25:13 pm »

((It's morning for the rest, right?))

"Is this part of what you're mining for, sir?" Lia asked as she moved into the other cavern. "If so, then I wouldn't mind if we tried inspecting this new place if you're alright with it."

To the large something!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 05, 2012, 07:32:03 pm »

((I'll keep playing since Tiruin doesn't just want to sleep and allow me to go on. :P))

Rodri wakes up, remembering he should be searching for Lia the suicidal elven girl. And so he does, standing up and grumbling about the fact she's terribly uncooperative and could have asked someone to go with her.

Ask around, go after insomniac Lia.
>Yes?

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 05, 2012, 07:39:16 pm »

Lia walks further into the cavern, seeing the large mushrooms in their exotic grandeur. The moss below squishing under her feet. No other exits are visible in the room. She eventually arrives at the strange object, it's very large, a very evenly shaped cube with a lid on top. Much like something is inside.

Rodri asks around, figuring out that Lia headed off into the mines.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 05, 2012, 07:40:54 pm »

To the mines...Go after Lia.

Rodri was feeling like bonking the elf's head after finding her.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 05, 2012, 07:41:36 pm »

((D: B-but I can't sleep because I don't know it is night or day, I don't think the time limit affects all of you...

Also, you did go to the tavern and I did want to help along and...aw great, I messed up again))

"Does anyone here think it opens just like a box -- lift lid and all, or...should we break it open?"

Try to inspect for any signs, engravings, symbols, climbable places...warnings.

If none, open it!

"Does anyone also know anything about this place?"
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 54