Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 54

Author Topic: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)  (Read 36772 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mother's Crest (always accepting new players)
« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2012, 02:44:41 pm »

"Damn it! I'll try to get it."

Charge the arm-bladed golem, same leg, attack using only the hammer, temporarily switch the sword for the shield if the shield isn't still tied to the arm.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 19, 2012, 02:51:38 pm »

Jerri yelped in pain as the giant piece of masonry nearly crippled his arm with a single blow. Getting away seemed an excellent plan.

Fall back and fire another bolt of arcane force at the large golem's head.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 19, 2012, 03:11:52 pm »

Jerri sprints back, as he goes back, the golem rears up and takes a slash at Jerri's arm, splattering blood on the nearby wall. (3 damage) Jerri's LHP left arm - 1
In retaliation, Jerri fires a bolt back at the golem, digging into it's head. (4 damage)

Lia jumps into action, channeling healing energy from the air into Jerri's arm and body, (5) Jerri's LHP-full  HP-2

Rodri charges from the distance, raising his hammer into the air as he swings it into the back of the golem's leg, knocking off large clumps of stone. (4 damage)
------------------------------------------------
The large golem stays locked on Jerri, raising its Right arm, (as the left one is still returning to the socket) and fires off that as well, Streaming through the air, causing a rush in wind as it digs through the flesh and bone of Jerri's left arm, slicing it cleanly off with a yelp of pain. (6 damage) (and yes it totally rolled to target you 4 times in a row.)

The smaller golem raises the rusty axe over Lia, slashing along her stomach, tearing the fabric of her cloak. (4 damage)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 19, 2012, 03:37:56 pm »

Run away again, cast at its weakened leg this time.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 19, 2012, 03:52:48 pm »

Rodri gritted his teeth as he watched the scene. Protecting his teammates was a matter of duty to him, but the dogged persistence of the golem hindered the knight's task. That could not stand.

His stance quickly straightened after the charge and his footing spun as he attempted to deliver a brutal attack to the already damaged leg of the golem, hammer and sword coming down with both strength and zeal.

Swing both weapons at the blade-golem's weakened leg. If it was already destroyed, attack its torso.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 19, 2012, 08:01:32 pm »

(( :'( Fine, Nirur.))

Lia yelped as the golem cut her midsection, tears forming as she doubled back from the pain. "Focus fire everyone!"

Retreat!

Heal Jerri. If my calculations are off, Life Ward > Rodri.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 08:09:05 pm by Tiruin »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 19, 2012, 08:06:51 pm »

((Shh, I want to see what time god limbs do.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2012, 08:16:08 pm »

((Ally lost limb, I think you get an attack.))
>Yes?

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 19, 2012, 10:18:22 pm »

((Jerri just lost an arm, it was in the last post.))
Jerri runs back, firing at the golem as it stands still waiting for an arm to click back in place, blasting through the leg crippling it as it falls over.

Rodri smashes his hammer and sword down onto the golem's chest, the hammer seemed much more potent, while the sword slipped and hit the golem at an odd angle. (5 damage)

Lia jumps away, narrowly being missed by a slash from that golem, feeling the life escape from Jerri's arm, she pumps healing into Jerri, bringing him to 5 HP, as well as Rodri, giving him a ward of 5 HP.
-------------------------------------------------------
The smaller golem charges straight towards Lia, slashing at her but barely scraping her side. (2 damage)
Lia's HP- 3

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 19, 2012, 11:04:27 pm »

"Lia, take care! That also works for you, Jerri!"
Rodri clenches his teeth as he swiftly finishes his blow and dives the weapons back into the same golem's chest with a double overhead hit.

Hit the bladed golem's chest with both weapons.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 19, 2012, 11:57:06 pm »

((Jerri just lost an arm, it was in the last post.))
((Shh, I want to see what time god limbs do.))
((You miscalculated. I guess you forgot my +1 to healing, said earlier? So it should've been +6 not +5 but Nirur... :P

Also, lost limb == extra action, it seems.))

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry..."

Heal self!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2012, 07:55:32 am »

((Is it possible to hide while running, to lower the chances of getting re-targeted, or can we only attack?))

Continue firing at its torso.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 20, 2012, 01:55:16 pm »

Rodri swings yet again, the hammer chipping into the golem's chest (3 damage) as the sword digs far in, dealing the final blow as it splits the golem in two, killing it. (2 damage)

Lia places both hands on her chest, visibly healing her wounds. Lia's HP- 8

Jerri turns to the other golem, as the large one is dead, using his remaining arm to draw in magical energy from the enviroment, blasting a bolt directly into its chest (5 damage)
------------------------------------------
The golem swings its axe at Lia, causing a gash along her leg this time while her robe is slightly stained red. (5 damage)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 20, 2012, 02:21:21 pm »

Shoot it in the head.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 20, 2012, 02:36:04 pm »

Attack the remaining golem, swinging both weapons at its chest.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 54