Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 54

Author Topic: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)  (Read 36714 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mother's Crest (magic, gods, and lost limbs)
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2012, 03:18:31 pm »

"Leader likely called for help, get ready."

Cast another ice spike at the club kobold's head. If he's already dead, grab the leader's sword and search it for loot.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2012, 04:02:09 pm »

Lia crushes the kobold's head under her spear shaft. One left to go.
Rodri jumps back yet again swinging his hammer right into the kobold,again ihtting lower than desired. (3 damage to HP) (4 damage to kobold's left leg) the leg has an audible snap as its disabled, the kobold falls off of the heap and lands on the smooth stone floor, holding its leg. (kobold lost turn)
Jerri fires off a spine of ice. It lodges in his head, but does not kill him. (3 damage)
------------------------------------
No kobolds could act.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2012, 05:57:07 pm »

Quickly search the leader for anything valuable, and be sure to take the sword with the crest on it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2012, 07:36:17 pm »

Do not attack the kobold. Loot surroundings and fallen enemies instead.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 08:30:21 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2012, 08:15:05 pm »

"Err, oops. I didn't think they would be...this fragile."

Interrogate the kobold as to what lies deeper within, and if he is willing to guide us in exchange for his life.

"Rodri, NO!"

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2012, 08:56:18 pm »

Lia quickly steps forward, raising her spear to block Rodri's charge. She looks at the kobold.
It looks back up at her, and yells out "Deechis noglli nogli aroc mootis olerber!"
... uuh...

Jerri sifts through the leader's stuff, grabbing the sword with the large 'X' on it. The armor is mostly intact, but wearing it would impede most of your spellcasting. As you search through his things, you notice a gleam of glass, somehow it wasn't shattered with his constant tumbling about. It seems like this has some greater magic power dwelling inside of it, you look at the silvery red fluid flow about in the jar, as if it is alive and flowing on its own. (gotta tell ya, you got some pretty high loot rolls right there.)
Lastly, you find his shield, which is made of wood, but the ribcage on the front appears to be more than decorative and actually provides protection.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2012, 06:49:30 am »

"Loot, the standard adventurer's bread and butter. Say, is this a usual thing with you two?" Lia said as the others were inspecting the dead.

"Jerri, can you...understand what our dear friend here is saying? Mr. Club seems to be the only one alive, stabilized yet crippled near the femoral artery. I think I got that last part right...he's not bleeding.

"Oh, and I'm spent. I don't think I can carry on healing at the current moment so we'd better be more careful..."

Inspect what items we have, and then inspect the nearest rooms.

"I believe a shield that size would be better utilized by either one of you two."

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2012, 07:38:50 am »

"I'm not leaving his stuff for them to retake later.

I don't speak idiot, and we need to get back to town before more swarm us. Hurry up."

Grab the sword and potion, equip the shield. Take the armor if I can carry it back to town (or at least to the previous room to throw in the hole) without slowing me down too much.

Wait at the entrance to the room and glare at Lia if she takes too long.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2012, 07:41:56 am »

"...We can return back this easily? Huh, and to think the gatekeeper enforced stricter rules.

"Probably, we should head into a place to gain more swarthy adventurers?"

Added action: Haul kobold while waiting for Rodri, following Jerri. If I can carry anything else, haul the armor for Jerri//wear it if it won't impede my physical fighting prowess and only if nobody else takes it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2012, 08:09:22 am »

((So the GM knows, I wasn't charging the kobold. :P))

Rodri hadn't tried to charge the kobold, which hadn't prevented the elf lady from going nuts.
"It isn't usual for me, but I suppose it is logic."

Follow back.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2012, 08:38:08 am »

((So the GM knows, I wasn't charging the kobold. :P))

Rodri hadn't tried to charge the kobold, which hadn't prevented the elf lady from going nuts.

((Dat edit.  :P))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2012, 11:15:17 am »

((Actually, I edited. So yeah, no charge still. :P))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:17:17 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2012, 02:33:10 pm »

Jerri grabs the Potion, the sword, and the shield. Rodri grabs the armor the chief had, as well as sifts through the other dead kobold for anything, but there was really nothing it could hide it in. Only Jerri can equip the armor, and it would not allow spellcasting. Lia gingerly hoists the injured kobold over her shoulder, lighter than she expected, the other passages in this room would be impossible for her to fit through, so she starts to walk with the others while the kobold continues to shout in the old language, along with her new buckler/piece of wood with a handle.
(about the armor, it would still be a good idea to bring it back.)
you pass through the room with the pit, and eventually reach the entrance.

Party items- (not including starting weps and armor...)
? bone sword
? black viscous potion
? red glimmering potion
? bone&wood shield
? wood shield

Party Exp-
Lia- lvl.1 - 90%
Jerri- lvl 1 - 90%
Rodri- lvl 1 - 90%

"Ah, you're back. So let's see what- Did you seriously bring back a kobold?" He glares at it. "Before I do my job, could please explain what's with the kobold?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2012, 02:46:10 pm »

Lia shrugged -- or at least did her best to adjust the weight of the kobold she was carrying.

"Err, interrogation? I...thought it would be a good idea to do it if it could help. Jerri thinks whatever- quiet you! That whatever it's saying is idiocy."

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2012, 02:55:07 pm »

"You want to know what it's saying? What would you say if you were an uneducated, violent creature determined to kill those who just attacked it, and I can see it's leg is bleeding, so I know you attacked it. I've learned at least 3 new Tisk curse words since you brought him here a minute ago."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 54