Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54

Author Topic: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)  (Read 36694 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)
« Reply #765 on: November 03, 2012, 10:56:04 am »

"I seem to understand what it does." Rodri says, staring at his own shield, pulling it back. "But that still doesn't explain the fleeing animals."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #766 on: November 03, 2012, 11:01:35 am »

"Think I should try and touch it?"
Annatto gestures at the orb.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: November 03, 2012, 11:09:44 am »

"Think I should try and touch it?"
Annatto gestures at the orb.

"I fear it may make you younger or something similar." Rodri answers with a worried expression.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #768 on: November 03, 2012, 11:10:43 am »

".. How bout just a tiny touch?"

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: November 03, 2012, 01:23:04 pm »

Solomon proudly displays his new chestpiece.

"Solomon volunteer go first before elf. Solomon much less small." He says in a reasonable baritone.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 03, 2012, 01:29:24 pm »

"Solomon is welcome to go first, if you get something cut off I'll be happy to stick it back on for you... probably.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: November 03, 2012, 01:55:41 pm »

"Cut off! Solomon like good joke!" He says with a chuckle, and cuffs (read: wallops) Thranduil in the arm.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 05:09:21 pm by dunamisdeos »
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: November 03, 2012, 02:47:10 pm »

".. How bout just a tiny touch?"
"After this spear, Annatto. I can't risk the lives of my allies like so unless we know what it does to organic life.

If this spear is living, that is. No offense spear..."

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: November 04, 2012, 02:29:03 pm »

Razgar looks at the two, his helmet hiding his expression.

''Right. I guess I'll go second after Solomon. So which way shall we try first?''

Follow Solomon into whatever door he chooses.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: November 04, 2012, 03:56:41 pm »

Solomon examines the room the creature was in to see if there is another door. If so, he chooses the one furthest from the broken one. If not, he goes into the previous room and applies the same door-choosing criteria.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: November 06, 2012, 12:38:28 pm »

After talking to each-other for a bit, Lia presses her new spear against the crystal, instantly red blossoms begin sprouting from growths forming in the spear, filling the room with a pleasant fragrance. Suddenly they all wilt, dropping away dead as the spear changes little after that Annatto tosses a bit of sand, though nothing visibly seems to happen to it.
The old man stands up, hunched over as he slowly walks towards the crystal, placing a hand upon it you instantly see the muscle coming back to his thin body, taking his hand off, he looks as if he is years younger. An unsettling grin on his face.

Solomon sees that there is only one door in the room where the monster was, across the hallway Opening the door and stepping in with Razgar following, the new room itself has a single door on the left side, The stone very smooth, as if it is one solid piece. Strewn about the room are pile of bones, they aren't in coherent forms though, they are more scattered.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: November 06, 2012, 12:45:54 pm »

Move past the orc duo and search the new room

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: November 06, 2012, 12:50:50 pm »

Lia looked at her spear, then at the man.

"Strange man doesn't speak. Crystal absorbs lifeforce from objects touching it. Crystal perhaps acts as catalyst for biological destruction and renewal - doesn't explain how pissed I am at the desecration of my spear and why he is keeping silent.

"Objection noted."
The Elf continued, looking at the grin on the ol' weasel's face. "Expecting counter-strike and inevitable downfall."

Maneuver self to not between the man and the crystal. Take one examination of the crystal and its supports before aiming to knock the man downwards - the combat move only if any attempt at Diplomacy fails.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 12:59:17 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: November 06, 2012, 12:54:10 pm »

"Sir...?" Rodri asked, even more suspicious now, raising his sword and hammer. "Now that you seem younger, can you explain to us what is wrong here?"

The knight felt dumb, tricked and extremely confused at the situation, all at once.

Ask but stay away from the crystal, prepare for combat.
>Yes?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: November 07, 2012, 12:20:54 am »

Solomon strides into the room and examines the next door.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54