Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 54

Author Topic: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)  (Read 36726 times)

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
Re: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)
« Reply #615 on: October 18, 2012, 02:15:51 pm »

"How should i know where you should go? I just need to get moving somewhere else." He walks over to a wall, and begins feeling along it, silent. You head out of the room and take another route, heading through the next unexplored right doorway. finally, they reach a room, the same size as the others, though there is an enormous glowing blue mushroom, covering a very large area where you can only fit two at a time while going around the corners of the room.

The group outside travels far to the first cabin, it's rickety walls barely hold the roof as several holes let in light, you look through a broken window and see several fur pelts over a tanning rack. Other than that, a pile of hay seems to make a simple bed. Outside of it there are a few makeshift chairs from sticks and such tied together, as you look around one of you hear light footsteps. Lia focuses her efforts to sense any magic, she isn't too skilled in it, though you can sense Annatto's presence, though nothing else in the immediate area.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 18, 2012, 02:24:24 pm »

I knew it.

Annatto is a mage! Wait a second...

"Nothing unusual here," Lia remarked, telling the rest of the absence of magic in the current area.

"Let's split up?"

Rodri, order me around!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 18, 2012, 02:25:59 pm »

Stand behind the others.
"So who wants to go in first?"

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 18, 2012, 03:59:53 pm »

''Since I'm the one wearing the metal suit, I guess I'll go first.''

Go around the mushroom, see if there's anything behind it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 18, 2012, 06:32:58 pm »

"Let's split up?"

Rodri, order me around!

"Bad idea. Splitting up usually leads to death." Rodri states bluntly. "We'll stay together, move to the next cabin and come back later."

Next cabin.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 18, 2012, 06:39:54 pm »

Razgar walks around the mushroom, there are two doors at the sides, but you wouldn't be able to open them with that mushroom in the way.

Rodri takes the group and they begin to head out, but then those light footsteps from before get louder, you certainly aren't making them.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 18, 2012, 06:48:55 pm »

"May you please reveal yourself? Staying hidden from our sight does not seem nice" Rodri asks, looking around and showing his hands in a sign of peace.

Search for the source of the light footsteps.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 18, 2012, 09:27:05 pm »

The footsteps stop. A voice, audibly distorted by some means comes from the direction of them. "Who's that?"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 18, 2012, 09:28:28 pm »

Poke the mushroom with my pike.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 18, 2012, 09:40:51 pm »

"Travelers." Lia replied to the disembodied voice.

She looked at Rodri to ascertain if her idea of who they were was correct...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 18, 2012, 09:46:12 pm »

The footsteps stop. A voice, audibly distorted by some means comes from the direction of them. "Who's that?"

"Travelers, I guess. We don't mean harm, as long as you don't try to harm us." Rodri answers, looking around.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:00:50 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 19, 2012, 06:06:44 pm »

"You sure don't look like travelers."

Thranduil shrugs and pokes the mushroom with his pike, the thing slides right through with ease. Suddenly, the burrower asleep on your shoulder wakes, looks around, and jumps right onto the mushroom, and begins digging into it.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 19, 2012, 06:10:58 pm »

Watch what happens, Grab my furry friend if anything happens.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 19, 2012, 07:02:19 pm »

"You sure don't look like travelers."

"We are more like adventurers, to be fair." Rodri said sighing. "And we are more walking around while investigating something than travelling properly, but...you get the idea." "

Can you please show yourself? We are not going to attack anyone as long as we are not being attacked."
the knight completed.
>Yes?

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 19, 2012, 07:26:03 pm »

Out from behind a tree steps a large figured person, they have large furs covering them and a very large birdlike creature's skull covers their head like a mask. A leather quiver is on their back as well as a finely engraved bow. "I've had more than a few people come to here looking for trouble, I can never be too careful." They say in a deep, gruff voice. "So, why are you three here today?"

Thranduil watches as the burrower goes deeper, then suddenly it drops down into some unseen hole inside the mushroom, out of sight.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 54